Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Blanchard, OK

#1002738 Oct 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He fked up royally by not implementing the medicade expansion that will leave who knows how many people without healthcare; they're not poor enough for medicare or don't fall under the guidelines and not middle class enough to qualify for subsidies. This won't play well.
What about Nan Rich? I'm pretty sure Charlie Crist is planning on running.
Meanwhile; did you read that phenomenal expose on the Sunrise police department on sting operations luring people here to buy cocaine? Supposedly the Sunrise PD is raking in the dough, paying big bucks to the informers and undercover cops, seizing their cash and cars. Because of the article they say they have suspended the program! I don't believe it but if I were that journalist, I'd get out of town! Entrapment is running rampant here and it's legal; it's just not right in my book and hope that would change.
Sell your condo and buy your neighbors some insurance!

Problem solved!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1002739 Oct 13, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I claim these renewable energy fails were attributed to policy failure, "dumber than sh*t" Dave?
The failure was-is the rush to dump billions of tax dollars into these start ups without proper regulatory supervision.
Was it Bush's Energy Dept. ignoring repeated warnings from top Treasury Department officials that it was not following refinancing guidelines? No.
Maybe "half a billion" is just three words to a liberal like yourself, especially a "dumber than sh*t" liberal who pays no income tax? Could that be you, "dumber than sh*t" Dave?
Gee Ray, from your several posts today talking about Obama's policy failures.

That's where.

There was supervision. Where investments did not show promise, loan releases were withheld.

Under Bush, the loan was not OK'd because of deficiencies in their application. Those were corrected & the loan approved.

At the time of the loan, Solyndra was a good investment.

If you had a f*cking brain Ray, you would know that.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Blanchard, OK

#1002740 Oct 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, Charlie Crist is presently outperforming Scott in the 2014 governors race polling even though Crist hasn't announced or even hinted at making a run.
Scott's likeability had been improving some along with the FL economy but the guy keeps fkn up__he's once again on the drug testing state workers kick apparently not understanding that the lions share of those folks voted for him.
I bet you look like Jim Henson's 'ernie eagle'!

I know it for a fact...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1002741 Oct 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Rand Paul Makes A Fool Of Himself Trying to Blame Obama For the Government Shutdown
There is a very simple reason why Republicans have not been successfully able to blame President Obama for the government shutdown. Unlike Rand Paul and his fellow Republicans in the House and Senate, President Obama never had a vote on whether or not the government stayed open. In contrast, Rand Paul has voted against a clean CR everytime that it has come to the floor.
The polls show that the American people aren’t stupid. They know who is keeping the government closed. Rand Paul thinks we’re all dumb. Sen. Paul is still trying to undo the damage he caused by being recorded discussing with Mitch McConnell how Republicans were going to “win” the government shutdown. That video is the reason why Paul keeps pushing the lies that Democrats are playing games and having fun with the government shutdown. By refusing to change his talking points, even after being caught on tape, Sen. Paul is embarrassing himself everytime he speaks.
Paul’s complaint that Democrats are getting greedy was an admission of defeat. The Republicans are angry because they think Democrats are “running up the score” by asking for things like an end to sequester funding.
The American people are never going to blame the president to the same degree that they blame Congress for this dual act of economic sabotage. Rand Paul and the Senate Republicans could have sent a unified message that they wouldn’t tolerate a government shutdown by voting with Democrats on a clean CR. Instead, Paul and others chose to follow the lead of Ted Cruz by playing games with the CR. Now, they are paying the price for their miscalculation.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/10/13/rand-p...
Randy Paul actually looks like a fool__just saying. The mutt looks like Ricky Bobby.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1002742 Oct 13, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are guessing.
Ray- you know how people always fixate on what they do. This is case in point.
I joined this thread well over two years ago; perhaps three and even then lily was doing the paranoid bit.
She is a running joke with a drawer full of socks to prove it.
Funny. It seems you're the paranoid ones son.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1002743 Oct 13, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I claim these renewable energy fails were attributed to policy failure, "dumber than sh*t" Dave?
The failure was-is the rush to dump billions of tax dollars into these start ups without proper regulatory supervision.
Was it Bush's Energy Dept. ignoring repeated warnings from top Treasury Department officials that it was not following refinancing guidelines? No.
Maybe "half a billion" is just three words to a liberal like yourself, especially a "dumber than sh*t" liberal who pays no income tax? Could that be you, "dumber than sh*t" Dave?
Give it up fkface, not even Lois Lame is stupid enough to buy into your troll talk.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1002744 Oct 13, 2013
Truckers Ride for the Constitution October 11-13 Take to Beltway in protest of Obama...

See Facebook Truckers Ride For The Constitution 212,568 likes · 226,135 talking about this..

https://www.facebook.com/ridefortheconstituti...

The longer the government stays shutdown, more the blame falls on our fearless leader and chief obama...

Tear down this Wall Comrade obama...

Go Truckers!!... Go Middle Class!!... Go Bikers!!...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1002745 Oct 13, 2013
facebook hates obamacare: Read the hate-filled posts and see ads pandering to blacks and hispanics... https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov... * 226,759 likes · 20,620 talking about this

"Carole Pratt facebook:- I have had my own private policy that I will not be able to afford to keep once the rates triple per the letter I received from Humana. I'm not eligible for "affordable" coverage on the exchange, don't qualify for subsidy. I am living, documented proof this is system will not work for me. No propaganda here."

Canada CGI at centre of Obamacare foul-up furor..
http://www.bnn.ca/News/2013/10/10/Canadas-CGI...

Obama and demokRATs OUTSOURCED jobs and millions of dollars to CGI in Canada to build the Obamacare website https://www.healthcare.gov/

Obama jobs sellout and millions of dollars anyone?

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1002746 Oct 13, 2013
Now advice on how to lower your income so you can qualify for health subsidies-

Lower 2014 income can net huge health care subsidy

"People whose 2014 income will be a little too high to get subsidized health insurance from Covered California next year should start thinking now about ways to lower it to increase their odds of getting the valuable tax subsidy.

"If they can adjust (their income), they should," says Karen Pollitz, a senior fellow with the Kaiser Family Foundation. "It's not cheating, it's allowed."

http://www.sfgate.com/business/networth/artic...

"Adjust" your income is the new American way meme
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1002747 Oct 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Give it up fkface, not even Lois Lame is stupid enough to buy into your troll talk.
I worry that Harry Reid is on the verge of overplaying his hand and significantly altering the allocation of blame.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1002748 Oct 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Give it up fkface, not even Lois Lame is stupid enough to buy into your troll talk.
Realtime who makes a claim, then can't back it up! Talk about looking stupid and idiot, always working hard to prove it, that's Realtime!

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1002749 Oct 13, 2013
If Obamacare site had had to meet apple, google, amazon standards everyone at HHS would be fired.Bureaucracy doesn't work in Information Age
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1002750 Oct 13, 2013
Libs think fed monies mean welfare payments and fail to acknowledge that fed monies involves more than entitlements including payments for our national parks.

Because welfare payments vary by state let's look at which states have the largest percentage of their population on welfare.

1 California
2. Maine
3. Tennessee
4. Massachusetts
5. Vermont
6. District of Columbia
7. New York
8. Minnesota
9. Washington (state)
Tie-10. New Mexico
Tie-10. Indiana
12. Rhode Island
13. Michigan
14. Pennsylvania
15. Oregon

http://www.cnbc.com/id/31910310/page/1
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1002751 Oct 13, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are guessing.
Ray- you know how people always fixate on what they do. This is case in point.
I joined this thread well over two years ago; perhaps three and even then lily was doing the paranoid bit.
She is a running joke with a drawer full of socks to prove it.
Sorry dummy, wrong again. I've never changed my name, but it has been stolen you nutjobs on the right, including the former Nobama who now calls himself Galt who was first in PA, then TX now claims CA!!
Homer has always been Homer, Realtime, Sonic, Dave, Grey,Leo, etc. we stay the same. Tenzing had to change from Demos because of Nobama stealing his name. Carol had to change because someone kept taking her name too. I think it's ridiculous.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1002752 Oct 13, 2013
President Obama has called the secret data gathering done by the NSA “transparent.”

Who agrees with this nonsense?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1002753 Oct 13, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so Liberal big government parasite that you do not see your ignorance!
#1. "The policy" which policy? Obamacare is 20,000 pages of more "policy".
#2. Who decided the future of that little girl? "The executive committee of the Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network" who are the? The old DEATH PANEL that will be replaced with a new Obamacare similar life decision making "Death panel"!
I only hope your little girl needs a lung transplant some day, then and only then you MAYBE will understand the pain of the parents and the power of a "death panel".
I gave you the FACTS in black and white and you see the color red. You are obviously brain dead. Sad but true.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1002754 Oct 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Randy Paul actually looks like a fool__just saying. The mutt looks like Ricky Bobby.
His whining voice is bad; but I liked that he wants to restore felons voting rights and comprehends what happens when the state can discriminate against a person for life. It benefits no one.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Blanchard, OK

#1002755 Oct 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Ray, from your several posts today talking about Obama's policy failures.
That's where.
There was supervision. Where investments did not show promise, loan releases were withheld.
Under Bush, the loan was not OK'd because of deficiencies in their application. Those were corrected & the loan approved.
At the time of the loan, Solyndra was a good investment.
If you had a f*cking brain Ray, you would know that.
Are abortions good investments?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1002756 Oct 13, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Libs think fed monies mean welfare payments and fail to acknowledge that fed monies involves more than entitlements including payments for our national parks.
Because welfare payments vary by state let's look at which states have the largest percentage of their population on welfare.
1 California
2. Maine
3. Tennessee
4. Massachusetts
5. Vermont
6. District of Columbia
7. New York
8. Minnesota
9. Washington (state)
Tie-10. New Mexico
Tie-10. Indiana
12. Rhode Island
13. Michigan
14. Pennsylvania
15. Oregon
http://www.cnbc.com/id/31910310/page/1
ROTLFLMAO (quote Realtime)

You're the queen of "dodoism"
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Blanchard, OK

#1002757 Oct 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Funny. It seems you're the paranoid ones son.
How does it feeeeel....
You flushed your ethics for a fwee Iphone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Duh 50,219
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr The Phanton Hell ... 307,765
Review: Jetset Charter 2 hr Mister sone 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 96,831
Review: US Dental Depot Inc - Dental Supplies (Nov '12) 16 hr BELINDA_ROGERS 7
Experiances with surgeon Paul M. Goldberg 17 hr Potential Patient 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Sat scirocco 69,016
Pompano Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:47 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:47PM
Bucs dip into college ranks for new quarterbacks coach
Bleacher Report 5:36 PM