Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
871,301 - 871,320 of 1,082,719 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
lol!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet they think they are such experts on it.
I just love it when they claim there's no interpreting it, then begin to interpret it!

There's no stopping the comedy!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Just keep using the word "fart" in your replies, lily you idiot.
Grow up lily.
What's the matter son? Hate the truth
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
....but they are looking for an excuse and a racial one. Count on it.
Oooooo! There's that race card again!
Jad

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't they have Mental Health Clinics in Waynesboro, MS?
It should be part of your Welfare Cheese Contract.
Obama is supposed to be a voice for black people but how can he? I have heard alot about black people's personal persecutions and struggles but Obama went thru none of that. How can he relate? Black people say whites can't understand their struggles with race but the truth is neither can Obama!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
George Zimmerman Sues NBC for Portraying Him as a 'Racist and Predatory Villain'
George Zimmerman, the man facing second-degree murder charges in one of the most racially charged and controversial cases in recent memory is seeking damages against NBC for portraying him as a "racist and predatory villain."
The suit, filed this afternoon, claims, "NBC saw the death of Trayvon Martin not as a tragedy, but as an opportunity to increase ratings."
The suit claims the network pounced on the story in large part to help aid the ailing ratings of its morning program, "The Today Show." It centers around "manipulated" exchanges between George Zimmerman and a non-emergency dispatcher shortly before unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin was shot and killed. The audio aired a few times on several NBC platforms beginning March 19.
The suit blames NBC in large part for the media frenzy, violation of his Civil Rights surrounding the case and hostilities against Zimmerman.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-sue...
Zimmerman's mountain of attorney's will own MSNBC, Race Cop Al Shapton and the racist demoKratic party...
It's the culture...
Go George!

Right up to the White House steps.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't even imagine what's going to happen to the people in Detroit.
Some of us said right after the election it's going to have to get really bad before this nonsense stops and things get better.
But liberals have to vote out their democratic leaders for it to happen. And not sure how bad it has to get for them to do it. Look at Lily. She'd fall on the sword first.
Bankrupt cities like Detroit need to do exactly what a business or a family would do in the same situation. Trim costs to meet revenue. Prioritize essential services and eliminate all non-essential services. Reduce personnel and cut salaries if necessary.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on how interested the President is in the management of government.
A responsible President would want significant daily detail on State, Defense, Treasury, and Justice, but probably little on the non-Constitutional departments.
A responsible President would want immediate notification of any significant problems in any department.
Obama is too lazy to provide this level of management.
Well let's see... Condi Rice said they were at 'battle stations' per the president in August 2001.

Hmmmmmmm...... poor choice of words by someone?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my effing word.
Well, guess I'm not finished yet.

So do you think the mayor of San Diego, a confessed sex pervert, should stay in office? Just trying to gauge your liberalness.

Are you aware the New York Times called Valerie Jarrett "the other half of Obama's brain"? Does that mean she gave the directive to go after his enemies because she's very protective, too?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you *STILL* sitting in the same mud puddle?
Are you still eating from the same outhouse?

wow.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't demonize those who believe it is up to each of us to follow Christ's example in helping the poor and those in need instead of the government to suit a political agenda.
Jesus did not have a political agenda. He probably would have scolded you for this post.
Think he had something to say about judging others too.
Jesus also had something to say about hypocrites.

Matthew 23:3b-4 But do not after their works; for they say, and do not. For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulder's, but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers."

PeeDooPoop is a big flashy mouth wandering the temple to be seen by all.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Federal Reserve Act wrote:
What is it with you dumb Ńss "homosexual" "socks" and your obsession with "SODOMY"?
It's the culture...
Well, if you wish to perform fellatio, that's cool, too.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Here are the top eight employers in Detroit.

Get the picture?

1 Detroit Public Schools 13,750
2 City of Detroit 13,187
3 Detroit Medical Center 10,499
4 Henry Ford Health Sys 8,502
5 U.S. Government 6,335
6 Blue Cross Blue Shield 6,000
7 Wayne State University 5,019
8 State of Michigan 4,910

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Angst doesn't even begin to cover it. I'm wondering how much it would cost to move to St. Croix.
That has crossed my mind a hundred times since the Boy Messiah descended from the Media Clouds.

I've heard that Ecuador is great for retirement. Great medical, Banking services and low crime.

They don't have a Great Society down there.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, guess I'm not finished yet.
So do you think the mayor of San Diego, a confessed sex pervert, should stay in office? Just trying to gauge your liberalness.
Are you aware the New York Times called Valerie Jarrett "the other half of Obama's brain"? Does that mean she gave the directive to go after his enemies because she's very protective, too?
Mayor Filner is not a pervert.

He only molests women.

That may be his downfall.
Federal Reserve Act

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't find antisemitism enjoyable and I don't find loudmouth carnival clown Joey Biden funny either.
Antisemitism? "AFRO-asiatic"? Is "Yiddish" a semitic language?

Quote:
The Afroasiatic language family is usually considered to include the following branches:

Berber
Chadic
Cushitic
Egyptian
Omotic
Semitic

Read: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afroasiatic

Is "Yiddish" a branch of the "Afroasiatic language family"?

Click: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yiddish

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't even imagine what's going to happen to the people in Detroit.
Some of us said right after the election it's going to have to get really bad before this nonsense stops and things get better.
But liberals have to vote out their democratic leaders for it to happen. And not sure how bad it has to get for them to do it. Look at Lily. She'd fall on the sword first.
In the absence of a sword, lily would sooner fall on an empty whiskey bottle than to vote out her plantation masters.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha! You do know the majority of the people are black there don't you .?
So what's with the glib, racist giggling?

You got something against nice black people?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Just one more...

In Detroit: Poverty level 36.2% compared to a statewide level of 15.7. Murder rate 11 times that of New York City. Unemployment rate above 18%, more than double the national average. Detroit Public Schools under emergency management since 2008.$327 million budget deficit and estimated $14 billion in long-term debt primarily driven by unfunded pension and retirement health care obligations.

But get this...

After living in Democrat-inflicted misery for fifty years, on Nov. 6, Barack Obama received 98% of the vote. On the same night Detroit voters elected a convicted felon, Brian Banks, to serve in the state legislature. Other election results show overwhelming margins of victories for Detroit Democrats as well.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/arnold-ahlert/ho...

That, my friends, is why democrats are going to destroy this country - sooner rather than later.

Time to wise up.

Okay, that's it.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
None of this happened overnight. Detroit city employees should have seen this coming for at least 20 tears. Their union leaders lied to them.
Who says one should be able to retire at age 55 with full medical benefits? Guess they will just need to keep working until age 65 when they can begin Medicare. Lots of others do exactly that.
True.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Pompano Beach Forum right now

Search the Pompano Beach Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,857
Cher Calvin (Nov '08) 1 hr Ron Wells 19
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Eric 68,427
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 68,054
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr The_Box 305,164
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 9 hr zazz 96,320
Review: Vista Publishing 21 hr Ray 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••