Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,563)

Showing posts 871,241 - 871,260 of1,036,638
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>ME little white tower??? Come on Fenny-Knock, even you could do better than this. Why don't you post some more of YOUR pictures while looking down...still can't see your feet for your gut?
That's not my gut but male pride in all of its glory.

I was maid that way...er-r-r..made..u-h-h..mat e dat ...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA.......
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Any girl Martin dated was likely underage you stupid f*ck.
My God you people are dumber than sh*t. That IS your culture.
Kruidbos, who testified in a pretrial hearing in the Zimmerman case in June, said that he had reason to believe that additional information found in Trayvon Martin's cell phone had not been turned over to the defense. A violation of George Zimmerman's Civil Rights...

Kruidbos said more than 2,000 photos from the phone were not shown to defense attorneys, including pictures of underage naked girls pedophilia, images showing piles of jewelry on Martin's bed and photos of Martin blowing smoke.

Other items taken from Martin's phone included text-message discussions of drugs and pictures of a gun and marijuana plants.

It's the culture...
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Unitarian Church, Gun Groups Join EFF to Sue NSA Over Illegal Surveillance

July 16, 2013

Nineteen organizations including Unitarian church groups, gun ownership advocates, and a broad coalition of membership and political advocacy organizations filed suit against the National Security Agency (NSA) today for violating their First Amendment Right of association by illegally collecting their call records...

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/07/unitarian...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman is not a hero, but rather an example of how an innocent man can be victimized by the race lobby.
http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The only problem with that is, from my perspective, the black racist hate mongerers don't care the difference between me and people like David Duke. For that matter, they're lynching hispanics now because very many hispanics look white to them.
We all look alike to them.
Well, soon the tolerance of the liberal white person may be exhausted.("liberal" being an actual liberal, not what is ignorantly called "liberal" by those idiots who ludicrously call themselves "liberal" and worship some communist muslim with a medieval mentality of nobles ruling over serfs.)
Obama is losing political capital in significant degrees with each successive event he flubs. He won't have the political capital to interfere when creepy ass crackers decide they've had enough of hypocracy and racial hatred and fix the problem.
Right, in my scenario of white and brown racists killing each other you'll find yourself at the end of a rope or laying in a puddle of blood.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It's rather obvious you are a loser hillbilly, Jail house wife and/or lap dancer bitch... becky.
It's the culture..
She's a lap dancer in a circus.

She makes the Clowns laugh.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, yes, the lady with a book contract within a day...but, now really, she did SAY she felt SORRY for Rachel and the way THEY had to live...shades of the sanctimonious DOW in my humble opinion. BTW, the fact that she knew O'Mara and didn't disclose it on the questionnaire doesn't constitute a mistrial if the defendant is acquitted, right? Could she be charged with anything...well, if she weren't in Crackerville?
Sowbelly, you're going to be crying in your sperm real soon. A significant move underway to disbar Angela Corey, as well as sanction the other State's attorneys for their egregious misconduct. Oh, and Cock Nurser's Network has already realized they orchestrated yet ANOTHER major f-up, and pulled piggies interview from the main page.

Things just aren't going well for you in trannyville, huh??:-)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Any girl Martin dated was likely underage you stupid f*ck.
My God you people are dumber than sh*t. That IS your culture.
Real Dumbfück Dave still trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit...

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
... and MSNBC is the counterpoint to Fox because nobody considers them a news source. They don't have any credibility.
Oh, except 3-4 million mouthbreathers who don't know any better.
That is interesting. Fox has the largest viewership in the country. Fox is for idiots. The country elected Obama.
If A=B, and B=C, then idiots elected Obama.

You'd be one of those idiots, right?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
You idiot can't even copy and paste you Kentucky hillbilly...

It's the culture...
Another WTF Moment

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Another WTF Moment wrote:
Published on May 17, 2013
Obama appoints Jew as IRS commissioner
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Quote:
WASHINGTON — AP source: Obama to name White House budget official Daniel Werfel as acting IRS commissioner.
Published on Jun 27, 2013

Stop Targeting Americans, Start Targeting Fraud
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Quote:
Today U.S. Congressman Sam Johnson (R-TX) demanded acting chief of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Daniel Werfel, to stop targeting Americans, and instead start targeting fraud and abuse that cost hardworking American taxpayers billions of dollars.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
A grown man stalking and gunning down a teenager who had every right to be where he was when he was there and who had just as much right to defend himself as Zimmerman had can only be called "innocent" by a racist who wanted the black kid dead in the first place.
He was deemed "not guilty" which is completely different.
Here butttenzer, I have a souvenir I'd like to give you.....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ZrsbiSPriaQ/Ua1EIdh...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as a "citizen's grand jury" you stupid fck.
Granted, in my perfect world all grand juries would be convened by the citizenry but that's not the world we live in.
Admit it, you're a stupid fck who fell for another stupid fck's retarded blather.
You earlier wrote "citizen's grand jury" and I gave it back to you.

Now you rage about there being no such thing as a "citizen's grand jury"!!!!!

You are a Fool dressed in Clown's Clothing, Dood!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>And Juror B-37's attorney husband is a friend of Mark O'Mara and she announced she has a book deal two days after freeing a murderer. You guys really play fair, huh? Never mind. Look around you at the company you're keeping since any sentient beings are leaving this "neighborhood" of lying, ignorant, hateful frauds.
The prosecution rejected a black juror because she watched FoxNews.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
A grown man stalking and gunning down a teenager who had every right to be where he was when he was there and who had just as much right to defend himself as Zimmerman had can only be called "innocent" by a racist who wanted the black kid dead in the first place.
He was deemed "not guilty" which is completely different.
You should get your facts right.

Hoodieman pursued Zimmerman, called his girlfriend and told her he was going to kick some creepy ass cracker butt, punched him in the nose, knocked him to the ground, and was bashing his head against a concrete sidewalk when he got blown to hell.

If he had not been killed there, considering his life and choices, it was highly likely he'd have been killed by some rival gang.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt if he'll be on the ticket with Rubio; Ted Cruz maybe, if they could get over his citizenship issues?
After Obama, there is no citizenship issue for Ted Cruz.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

The NWO Way -

According to Godwin's Law, the first person to invoke Hitler loses the debate. But there is a corollary. Sometimes the comparison invokes itself. In a legal case that seems headed to the US Supreme Court, the Department of Justice (DOJ) has sided with Hitler against parental rights.

http://intellihub.com/2013/07/15/obama-agrees...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
"Stevie Wonder boycotts Florida, Nobody Cares!!"
He's in a blind rage, eh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not my gut but male pride in all of its glory.
I was maid that way...er-r-r..made..u-h-h..mat e dat ...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA.......
So your "male pride" is an ass stomach or a front butt??? Man, you freakin' ol' socks...you've never even heard of the Castro brothers past the Bay of Pigs. Fenny/Knockers/Sweaty/ et. al...why don't ya' just quit humiliating yourselves....LMAO@U http://youtu.be/_Rav9ijyyZk

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 871,241 - 871,260 of1,036,638
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance