Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#918488 Jun 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, given that Israel is our only real ally in the region.
You mean he country that spies on the US?

interesting what you consider and ally.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#918489 Jun 4, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously Duhmmy?
By W-O-R-K-I-N-G for a living? Is that some sort of new concept to you?
Geez, we had even had our own heaps of junk that we worked/earned and paid for ourselves too.
"OMG".
(WTH-what planet have you been living on? Let me guess, duh planet of duh apes, swingin fwum twee to twee, blissfully IGNORANT of the REAL world daily.)
Clueless Duhmmy.
edit-heaps of transportational junk...for TO and From WORK.
(really blow duh a veys little clueless pea brain with tat ah guess lol)

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#918490 Jun 4, 2013
Don't I look manly! Didn't Obama & I do an excellent job when we got that 3AM call about Benghazi? Remember that election commercial when I was running against Obama?

They died.

We lied.

Barry had a campaign trip which was much more important and besides, we had to cover up what we were doing there
Vote for me next time!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#918491 Jun 4, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what dignity is?
You've lost yours.
Why use a term you're not familiar with son?

We can add intelligence to that list of terms as well!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#918492 Jun 4, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure that is the case in Florida. Their "stand your ground" law has me baffled. It really doesn't seem to matter who threw the first blow. It's more about "fear of death or great bodily harm".
"In nearly a third of the(Stand Your Ground) cases the Times analyzed, defendants initiated the fight, shot an unarmed person or pursued their victim — and still went free."
Supposedly, the "law only requires law enforcement and the justice system to ask three questions in self-defense cases: Did the defendant have the right to be there? Was he engaged in a lawful activity? Could he reasonably have been in fear of death or great bodily harm?" "Without convincing evidence to the contrary,'stand your ground' protection prevails.
http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/cri...

The defense is not using "stand your ground", at least at present.

Their defense is straightforward self-defense.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#918493 Jun 4, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me repeat for the truly dense amongst us -
According to the White House records, Shulman signed in twice in 2009, five times in 2010, twice in 2011, and twice in 2012.
2 + 5 + 2 + 2 = 11
Should I go slower?
Of course. And this administration has shown itself to be so trust worthy in the past with the information that it delivers to the public.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#918494 Jun 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The issue is abuse of IRS power to attack political enemies of Obama. Homer is lost in the trivia. Schulman contributed to the controversy by giving a wiseass answer about the Easter egg hunt instead of responding to the question.
If true, why didn't he simply say that he had only been to the White House 11 times and provide the reasons?
Because the entire line of questioning is beyond asinine, who gives a sh!t. Homer would have responded the same way. Fck the Republicans and their witch hunts.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#918495 Jun 4, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It's the culture...
Kan we showz duh a vey how tooz pop starts a manual 5 speed on the column while pushing wit one hand-ready when rolling-- on the jump in for the clutch? Do ya thinks he'd be impressered wit such immesnse secwet majical multi tasking talents?

lol
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#918496 Jun 4, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Florida already had a "Stand Your Ground" case involving a 14-year-old who shot someone trying to steal his Jet Ski. According to reports, the thief was deaf, unable to speak and unarmed. However, "an attorney for the Davises says he believes prosecutors will conclude the shooting was justified under Florida's Stand Your Ground law". NOT!!!
Florida has a very serious problem. "People are shooting first and seeking justification after" all because of an insane law.
http://www.npr.org/2012/03/23/149204405/stand...
That's my point. It's the last man standing who receives all the rights of a defendant. They make it so the person who gets shot has less.

This is why I call it the wild, wild west. It's going to be who has the fastest draw because the law will protect you.

It's nearly a license to kill.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#918497 Jun 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The issue is abuse of IRS power to attack political enemies of Obama. Homer is lost in the trivia. Schulman contributed to the controversy by giving a wiseass answer about the Easter egg hunt instead of responding to the question.
If true, why didn't he simply say that he had only been to the White House 11 times and provide the reasons?
Homer not lost in the trivia, take it up with Fox News, their mouth-breathing watchers and Flack, Homer merely setting the record straight.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#918498 Jun 4, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone like you, that calls females, son, I really don't think anyone can educate you. You are like a dog that can't be housebroken and keeps walking into the walls.
Son, your excuse for being an idiot is because you can't show you're as smart as you claim to be?!?!?!

wow.

Always someone elses fault and not yours.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#918499 Jun 4, 2013
<quoted text>
edit-heaps of transportational junk...for TO and From WORK.
(really blow duh a veys little clueless pea brain with tat ah guess lol)
Speaking of the onset of paranoid dementia, how are things in Kentucky?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#918500 Jun 4, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> 161 times. One every 3 working days.
News flash: 161 visits over a four year period is not one every 3 working days.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#918501 Jun 4, 2013
I thought this Whacky Idiot. Jim McDermott (D-WA) rode off into the sunset never to be heard again!! Today McDermott blames the victims of the IRS's targeting….What!! This is the same Piece of Liberal Scum along with his sidekick’ Bonior (D) that went to Iraq to protest the war!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#918502 Jun 4, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Florida already had a "Stand Your Ground" case involving a 14-year-old who shot someone trying to steal his Jet Ski. According to reports, the thief was deaf, unable to speak and unarmed. However, "an attorney for the Davises says he believes prosecutors will conclude the shooting was justified under Florida's Stand Your Ground law". NOT!!!
Florida has a very serious problem. "People are shooting first and seeking justification after" all because of an insane law.
http://www.npr.org/2012/03/23/149204405/stand...
Don't be flockin' stealing OR tresspassing on other peoples stuff-and you'll be less likely to have to worry about such.

DUH. Blockhead meet bonehead!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#918503 Jun 4, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. And this administration has shown itself to be so trust worthy in the past with the information that it delivers to the public.
The Daily Caller and Fox News are getting their data from the same source, they are just misrepresenting their findings, IE he was cleared for 157 visits but in fact only visited 11 times in 4 years, are you going to argue with them too?
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#918504 Jun 4, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Because the entire line of questioning is beyond asinine, who gives a sh!t. Homer would have responded the same way. Fck the Republicans and their witch hunts.
Witch hunt(ers) do suck. No matter the labelDUHm label -Homer.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#918505 Jun 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Kan we showz duh a vey how tooz pop starts a manual 5 speed on the column while pushing wit one hand-ready when rolling-- on the jump in for the clutch? Do ya thinks he'd be impressered wit such immesnse secwet majical multi tasking talents?
lol
RealDave is a multi tasking wanker. No real job neither owned a business... Essentially RealDave is a loser...

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#918506 Jun 4, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If three is multiplied by three-- it damn sure is though.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#918507 Jun 4, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially since he only actually visited 11 times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scout & Molly's is coming in the spring 35 min jeffry 1
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 307,892
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 50,276
South Florida braces for affects of possible Ha... (Jan '10) 2 hr OId Sailor 9
Review: Jetset Charter 3 hr Bensoens 2
Review: Mount Hermon Baptist Church 6 hr Abraham Flynn 1
Broward Periodontist Restores Smiles One Dental... (Aug '07) 9 hr Zach 5
Pompano Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web