Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#899788 May 9, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>So , what you are arguing is that you have every right to belong to the same fruitcake, crazy Sharia-panic caucus as Andrew C McCarthy III and voice your fears of boogeymen Jihadists hiding under everyone's bed in America? I agree. You are free to pursue your happiness anyway you want, even if it is entertaining crack-pot opinions and conspiracy-mongering. "Believe it or not, the United States was created entirely separate from any religion. The right to pursue happiness - as long as it does not impinge upon others - is the foundation of our state." -Gore Vidal.
When it comes to fruitcakes, you believe this president has yours and everyone else's best interests in mind when his own interests of power and a one-party system by demonizing the opposition is the only interest he has in mind with the help of his propagandists, of course - not to mention modeling his vision after a Marxist philosopy.

So, basically, you really have no room to talk about fruitcakes.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#899789 May 9, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a fact the weak are more susceptible to believing lies.
Does that mean we are now a weak country? And are liberals actually defending a nation of weakness?
Help me out here. I've been totally stumped trying to figure out the liberal mentality. Am I getting closer?
Obama, Hillary and Susan Rice has lied for 8 months about Benghazi... That's what liberals do best LIE. Liberals choose to remain loyal to their abusers...
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#899790 May 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Relevant? To who?
White guys who can shoot 3 pointers with a high proficiency and backwood hillbillies born and raised in West Virginia.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#899791 May 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Still waiting to find out why the players are "thug wannabes"?
Because of the way they behave. A lot of them have no class.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#899792 May 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>She was also a partner in the Rose Law Firm and on the boards of other corporations and charities. Hillary Clinton was a heavy hitter in Arkansas and that wasn't little known.
Should mention that when Hillary joined the WalMart board the company only had about 700 stores___they were really just beginning to pick up steam.
That's why I LMAO when dunces like Carol talk about the power of Vallerie Jarrett___that lady couldn't have carried Hillary's briefcase around.
Hillary was a heavy hitter in Arkansas only because she was married to the Governor.

Hillary was also the main reason that Clinton lost re-election after his first term.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#899793 May 9, 2013
Benghazi attack: Hicks 'stunned' at Rice explanation

Gregory Hicks said the US explanation that Benghazi was a spontaneous attack was "embarrassing"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-224...
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#899794 May 9, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>White guys who can shoot 3 pointers with a high proficiency and backwood hillbillies born and raised in West Virginia.
That's where Robert "KKK" Byrd, the DEMOCRAT who was hailed as a hero by Hairball Reid came from.

Backwood hillbillies born and raised in West Virginia are DermocRATS.

Thanks for pointing that out, Boner.

Who TF named you Homer anyways, nerd?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#899795 May 9, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see what he really said shall we Carol?
"Look, if you've been successful, you didn't get there on your own," he said. "You didn't get there on your own. I'm always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something -- there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.
"If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges.
"If you've got a business -- you didn't build that," he continued. "Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn't get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the internet. The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don't do on our own."
www.cnn.com/2012/08/31/politics/fact-check-bu...
It was about education and infrastructure stupid, without which the most savvy business person couldn't be successful.
PeeDePoop, you have the mind of a racist child. Get help.

Oh....and you're an idiot....

Lapeer, MI

#899796 May 9, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox grabbed this and beat it up day in day out. Yet it was in the same context as the Kennedy speech. "Ask not what my country can do for me, but what i can do for my country" These ringers are so into self and greed they can't see past their own stupidity on the power of collective infrastructure giving them those opportunities to succeed. Not once being thankful for that but a compulsion to complain that someone else might get something as a handout because they weren't as successful. This is what those extremists use for propaganda to commit terrorist acts against the West. Not because of benevolence but because of greed.
Language and propaganda go together like OzRitz and PeeDePoop.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#899797 May 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Relevant? To who?
Me, for one. I know a lot of people who no longer follow the 'sport' because of the degraded play. The final 7 is about all I pay attention to anymore.

Lapeer, MI

#899798 May 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Planet Limbaugh, Planet Beck, & Planet Fox were you reside.
You live in the Magic Negro's 58th State.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#899799 May 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats jumping ship now critical of Rice's Benghazi explanation, amid more damaging evidence. Many Congressional democrats are distancing themselves from the Obama administrationís explanation of the Benghazi, amid mounting evidence that suggests the information was revised by the obama administration to intentionally mislead Americans..
If NOT for obama's man-made-disaster, Benghazi would NOT be an issue you idiot...
It's a complete mystery to me how such indisputable evidence that has left no doubt whatsoever in anyone's mind that the Obama administration did, in fact, intentionally misled Americans but, yet, not even so much as a yawn by most liberals.

Is it the parallel universe we're living in again?

Because we all know in a normal universe, Republicans would be resigning left and right and a presidential resignation would likely be forthcoming.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#899800 May 9, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Agree, along with allowing more than casual contact. It is after all a non contact sport. There is a reason for that.
So you're just beginning to notice this contact thingy?

Isiah Thomas lead the Detroit Pistons "bad boys" to titles with team mates like Bill Lambeer.

Lambeer founded "combat basketball" at Notre Dame and interestingly Lambeer is about the same age as Flack___so when were you watching all this gentle white boy basketball?

Or did you just hear about it from your grandad?

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#899801 May 9, 2013
Odd how many of the right whiners posting here don't like the NBA. Yep, they can't quite put their finger on why. Other sports have had rule changes. Other sports have fights - likely more than the NBA. In the NFL, payers break rules all the time & get away with it. Want to win that race, get your buddy to nudge your competitor.

But, there's just something special about the NBA that droves the right whiners nutso.

They be "thug wannabes" in the NBA wink wink
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#899802 May 9, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans hate the poor, look at the last election.
It's now official: the Cleveland kidnapper is a registered Democrat. This answers the question, which side actually 'wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant'.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#899803 May 9, 2013
Thereís still Hope a poll release today shows: 61% of College-Age Students Want Gov't Out of Their Lives!!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#899804 May 9, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont HAVE any money, retarded leftist boy. However, you CAN earn $4.50 an hour by getting back into costume and out onto my lawn where you belong...
Why would he even think about working for you when Congress is about to raise the minimum wage to nine dollars an hour as President Obama requested?

Lapeer, MI

#899805 May 9, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Bin Laden was eliminated by President Obama.
President Bush and President Obama both prevented attacks on US Soil since 9-11.
Boston Bombing and 9-11 were not prevented and most likely could not have been except in the eyes of Monday Morning Quarterbacks.
Peace
Bin Laden was eliminated by SEAL Team 6.

The Magic Negro grabbed his crotch and ate popcorn.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#899806 May 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So you're just beginning to notice this contact thingy?
Isiah Thomas lead the Detroit Pistons "bad boys" to titles with team mates like Bill Lambeer.
Lambeer founded "combat basketball" at Notre Dame and interestingly Lambeer is about the same age as Flack___so when were you watching all this gentle white boy basketball?
Or did you just hear about it from your grandad?
7th grade and he never got picked, we get it.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#899807 May 9, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a complete mystery to me how such indisputable evidence that has left no doubt whatsoever in anyone's mind that the Obama administration did, in fact, intentionally misled Americans but, yet, not even so much as a yawn by most liberals.
Is it the parallel universe we're living in again?
Because we all know in a normal universe, Republicans would be resigning left and right and a presidential resignation would likely be forthcoming.
Liberalism is a psychological condition where democrats become sympathetic towards the kidnapper or terrorist, become victim in which liberals develop emotional attachment with the abuser or entity. The condition is also called Trauma Bonding, in which a liberal chooses to remain loyal to the abuser...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min DonPanic 48,584
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 3 hr Swedenforever 54,527
dose anyone know Thomas (Tommy) Meeker 3 hr Looking 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 12 hr Anne 96,562
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 hr Kathwynn 306,595
Review: G8 Van Lines 15 hr Wallace Ortiz 7
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 hr TRD 68,794
Pompano Beach Dating
Find my Match

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pompano Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pompano Beach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:39 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:39PM
Tannehill on the upswing heading into Jets game - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:26 PM
Dolphins vs. Jets: Breaking Down New York's Game Plan
Bleacher Report 4:44 PM
Breaking Down Dolphins Game Plan vs. Jets
NBC Sports 7:53 PM
Bills awarded returner Marcus Thigpen on waivers
Bleacher Report 8:32 PM
Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets: What Are Experts Saying About New York?