Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#888994 Apr 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Are you kidding! That man would sell out his mother to win an election! Oh that's right he did!!! He has no morals. He is the text book case of a libtard, say whatever, do whatever, con whoever to get elected. He's thrown everybody close to him under the bus as soon as they became a liability. He is the scum on top of the pond scum.
If he hadn't thrown the caliber of people close to him under the bus, he wouldn't have gotten elected.

If a white presidential candidate's "spiritual mentor" preached racial hatred from the pulpit, they'd be vilified and disqualified.

But a black presidential candidate's "spiritual mentor" preaching racial hatred and vilifying white Americans from the pulpit is A-okay.

I don't get it.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#888996 Apr 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Never said it wasn't> What you, as a libtard, don't understand is that in that world of his you don't give up your allies. You keep that infomation to yourself even if it cost you your life. Not defending him/them. just know people like that.
know people like that?

are they liberals?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#888997 Apr 17, 2013
SPOT ON BRO wrote:
IT WAS, "SPOT ON BRO" THAT DID IT. DON'T YOU WISH YOU'D NEVER TYPED THAT? I'LL BET THE TWO GUYS WHO WROTE THE BIBLE HAD THESE SORT OF AHA MOMENTS ALL THE TIME.
So I'll ask you again. How can more than 2 people, things, or situations be in complete contrast of eachother? If you read it instead of trying to find a disagreement, you would've noticed I never said only 2 people wrote the Bible , Asshole! I was talking about contradictions. Now run along & blow your friend who told you to destroy something you had no had in creating. By your stink attitude, I would take a wild guess that you can't procreate. God wouldn't curse your offspring like that!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#888999 Apr 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Are you kidding! That man would sell out his mother to win an election! Oh that's right he did!!! He has no morals. He is the text book case of a libtard, say whatever, do whatever, con whoever to get elected. He's thrown everybody close to him under the bus as soon as they became a liability. He is the scum on top of the pond scum.
Examples?

How did he sell out his mother?

And please, don't repeat any of the right whiner e-mail crap.

Since his books had few pictures, I seriously doubt you ever read them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#889000 Apr 17, 2013
What Jackie Robinson Can Teach Rand Paul

Is today's GOP the party for someone who would break the color barrier?

The main reason for the antipathy of so many black voters toward the GOP is not a result of their supposed dependency on Democratic-backed social welfare programs—which actually benefit many white residents in ultra-red states like West Virginia and Mississippi and white retirees who vote Republican. Instead, it’s an outcome of the GOP’s own post-1964 electoral strategy.

The fact is that the GOP embraced its Southern Strategy in the 1960s to win over white voters in the South who felt betrayed by the civil-rights and desegregation policies that were advanced Democratic presidents (and supported by many Republican lawmakers). It’s not really difficult to figure out why so many black voters lost that loving feeling toward Lincoln’s party after the GOP allied itself with the anti-civil-rights wing of the Democratic Party in the South, a bloc that switched sides and become a dominant force in the GOP, if not its public face.

And yes, I know: the Tea Party is not racist and even includes a few African-Americans. And being opposed to the policies of the first black president doesn’t turn one into a racist.

But unless you were in a coma over the last five years, you probably noticed the racism-tinged innuendos and vibes about Obama—born in Kenya? Muslim? un-American?—emanating with much hostility from conservative pundits and Republican activists. That’s why it would not be a surprise if Robinson or Rickey, were they still alive, weren’t attracted to a political movement that has become the closest thing to a regional white Southern party.(Robinson was alarmed enough at the prospect of Barry Goldwater as the party’s nominee:“If we have a bigot running for the presidency of the United States,” he warned,“it will set back the course of the country.”)

Some conservatives and Republicans might point out that Robinson and Rickey broke the color barrier in one segment of American society without relying on the power of the federal government, through the pressure of public opinion and the free market. Couldn’t we have gotten rid of segregation in the South in the 1960s in same way, and without congressional legislation and presidential leadership?

I personally doubt that. But I’ll leave you with this thought: if Republicans and conservative continue answering with a “Yes!” to the last question, they will continue to have the same problem with most black voters.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#889001 Apr 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
If you take the B away and replace it with L, you've got Lush
We could do this nonsense all day.
If you took the D away from Dick, oh never mind.
Go ahead and make too much out of it.

But what are the odds bin Laden would spell the vice president's name by removing three consecutive letters?

It's just odd. That's all I ever said it was.

Any American president with the middle name "Hussein" is odd in this day and time.

Radical Muslims aren't impressed, I'm pretty sure.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#889002 Apr 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> There is a difference between changing your mind because of new facts presented and changing your mind for political expedience. No new facts have come out for same sex marriage. In fact more are coming out against.
He changed his mind when the civil union option was not working.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#889003 Apr 17, 2013
Brooklyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you wish that bullshit would have helped you win an election?
You'd think it wouldn't have even taken that considering this president's history, affilations and having no qualifications whatsoever.

Go figure. It's you I'm worried about. Not him.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#889004 Apr 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
know people like that?
are they liberals?
Don't know. They are in the military. They disappear from time to time. You ask them 'Where you been?'. They say 'Away'. You know not to ask more.

On a side note, when the wife was still a travel agent her company had the government contract. She would come on and say I just sent a bunch of people to such 'n' such place. We would watch the news and sure enough a few days later something would happen there.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#889005 Apr 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
If he hadn't thrown the caliber of people close to him under the bus, he wouldn't have gotten elected.
If a white presidential candidate's "spiritual mentor" preached racial hatred from the pulpit, they'd be vilified and disqualified.
But a black presidential candidate's "spiritual mentor" preaching racial hatred and vilifying white Americans from the pulpit is A-okay.
I don't get it.
Libtardism in all it's glory!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#889006 Apr 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get it.
Exactly what are you talking about?Countless presidents were self proclaimed racist, owning slaves & all. Even signed the constitution that stated black people were only 1/3 human. Not to mention, there just happened to be recordings of Romney's 47% blunder, but no recording of Obama at any of the sermons of racial rhetoric. You people look for contrast, & when you can't find any, you make shit up!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#889007 Apr 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Examples?
How did he sell out his mother?
And please, don't repeat any of the right whiner e-mail crap.
Since his books had few pictures, I seriously doubt you ever read them.
Why would I want to read that garbage that he didn't even write? He claimed a lot of things about his mother that simply were not true.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#889009 Apr 17, 2013
Obama’s flying into Boston how long after he departs will the Liberals/Democrats start sending out Fundraising Letters?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#889010 Apr 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> He changed his mind when the civil union option was not working.
That's bullshit and you know it!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#889011 Apr 17, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly what are you talking about?Countless presidents were self proclaimed racist, owning slaves & all. Even signed the constitution that stated black people were only 1/3 human. Not to mention, there just happened to be recordings of Romney's 47% blunder, but no recording of Obama at any of the sermons of racial rhetoric. You people look for contrast, & when you can't find any, you make shit up!
Wrong! It was 3/5 and happened after the civil war and it was because if the slaves were counted as a whole person the south would have had a super majority in the House. The thirteenth amendment, which abolished slavery, would never had been passed without it. In which case the United States as we know it may never have happened.
Uncle Felix

United States

#889012 Apr 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and make too much out of it.
But what are the odds bin Laden would spell the vice president's name by removing three consecutive letters?
It's just odd. That's all I ever said it was.
Any American president with the middle name "Hussein" is odd in this day and time.
Radical Muslims aren't impressed, I'm pretty sure.
Carol!
Carol, Carol bo Barol Bonana fanna fo Farol
Fee fy mo Marol, Barol!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#889013 Apr 17, 2013
This really has to be disheartening for Liberals/Democrats, Only 4% of Americans Think Gun Control Important Problem!!
Takeisha

Pompano Beach, FL

#889014 Apr 17, 2013
Brooklyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you wish that bullshit would have helped you win an election?
It DID...that why Obammy done got in the White House!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#889015 Apr 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you switch off part of your brain to accommodate your bias?
What about all the deaths caused by Obama?
Congress gave Bush permission to go into Iraq including 111 Democrats.
You really must keep all switches on at all times.
What deaths caused by Obama? Osama bin Laden? HE didn't start those incompetently run wars; he didn't arrogantly ignore warnings from the CIA and FBI. Wanta' guess what else the simple Shrub did? "Bipartisan Elites: Yes, the Bush Administration Totally Tortured
Brutal, illegal interrogation tactics are detailed in a new reckoning assembled by centrist, establishment types." (you can check the current "Atlantic" for complete details.)

I think we ought to try him in Texas. I don't even believe in capital punishment, but I could vote to fry him and Darth Cheney without batting an eye...good thing they already allow execution of the retarded in Texas.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#889016 Apr 17, 2013
Well since there seems to be a pause for the cause I will run a few errands. bbl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,578
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 69,354
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,469
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 8 hr VET 2,475
Review: Red Balloon Party Rental (Sep '09) 9 hr Ashley C 35
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 hr Pearl Jam 305,554
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 23 hr Anne 96,429
•••
•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••