Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#880929 Mar 27, 2013
Big Bubba BC wrote:
<quoted text>
i donts kno, I was eatin my freid chikn an textin my homie to pik up a sak of kronik an big bubba obama fone kwit werkin so I went an gots me a bran nu one
What's a kronik?

Is that like a vulture buzzard with a chipped beak from chickern bones?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#880930 Mar 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know dk about your own state yet find my state and posts so interesting that you just heap up one post after the other. Fool!
She? Angie Langley__ANGIE LANGLEY for the hearing impaired and just to make sure that a new google entry appears under that name.
Maybe the pig will show up on this thread and oink in with some of her political expertise__kinda like your honey Carol does.
And you don't know dck about life. fool. No one was talking about Angie Langley. Ignore the voices in your head when on topix, you won't look so stupid. Geesh, you liberals are so stupid.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#880931 Mar 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know dk about your own state yet find my state and posts so interesting that you just heap up one post after the other. Fool!
She? Angie Langley__ANGIE LANGLEY for the hearing impaired and just to make sure that a new google entry appears under that name.
Maybe the pig will show up on this thread and oink in with some of her political expertise__kinda like your honey Carol does.
oh, and get help with your "Carol" obsession...it's starting to freak people out.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#880932 Mar 27, 2013
Big Bubba BC wrote:
<quoted text>
i donts kno, I was eatin my freid chikn an textin my homie to pik up a sak of kronik an big bubba obama fone kwit werkin so I went an gots me a bran nu one
I ax fer my carefully monitored chicken flavored snax at muh tobaccy store!!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#880933 Mar 27, 2013
carol wrote:
Why Is Observing Obama as a Marxist Verboten?
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/03/why_is...
Okay, not the Mao Tse-Tung type of mass murderer Marxist. The Obamanomics kind of Marxist who believes government exists not to protect liberty but as workers' vanguard protecting those otherwise vulnerable to "chaotic and unforgiving capitalism" - which, Obama claims, "has never worked."
The kind of neo-Marxist whose fiscal policies from sundry stimulus programs to tax credits is steeply progressive, who champions wealth-redistribution and punitively taxes the affluent, who propels government dependency to record heights while regulatory impositions grow ever more invasive.
Would all liberals on here please raise your hand if you don't believe deep down in your gut we have a neo-Marxist president sitting the White House?
And raise them again if you don't care we have a neo-Marxist president sitting in the White House?
'Cause somethin' just ain't right here.
(Yes, leosnana, I said "ain't".)
you could be talking about Reagan.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#880934 Mar 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, Temecula California eh? Have you met our pal John Galt yet? Maybe on the golf course? The VFW Club? Daughters of the Revolution gatherings? Gold Star Mothers? AA meetings?
LMAO
Wow, Fl...have yo met our pal realtime? he seems to have imaginary conversations, then gets all pissy when you don't know what he's talking about.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#880935 Mar 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
In your opinion only.

<quoted text>
And that's all that counts
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#880936 Mar 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Carson placed his exodus from the Democratic camp “toward the end of [Ronald] Reagan’s second term,” but conceded that he “thought there were some very good things about [Bill] Clinton.”
“He had the ability to be flexible,” Carson said.
Carson declined to say if he voted for Clinton.
“I don’t want to say whether I voted for him or not,” he said.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/19/ben-carsons...
next!
So he told those nosey ass flockers his personal right of vote wasn't any of their vulture-buzzard beak business?

YEA! Good for him, this nation needs MORE like that!!!!!!!!!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#880937 Mar 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
These kids showed such depravity, they should be put to death soon. If they have the right kids, they deserve to die.
I hope the police have the goods to convict.
<quoted text>
i can't even imagine how someone can be brought up to shoot a child in the face...point blank. Yes, monsters do exist and death by lethal injection is too good for this one.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#880938 Mar 27, 2013
Reagan administration enacted 'redistribution' of wealth

Gergen also noted that the Reagan administration was responsible for enacting the Earned Income Tax Credit, an extremely successful redistribution program which returns money to the working poor.

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Gergen_Reagan_s...

raised taxes, huge deficit, blah blah blah Marxist.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#880939 Mar 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Carson placed his exodus from the Democratic camp “toward the end of [Ronald] Reagan’s second term,” but conceded that he “thought there were some very good things about [Bill] Clinton.”
“He had the ability to be flexible,” Carson said.
Carson declined to say if he voted for Clinton.
“I don’t want to say whether I voted for him or not,” he said.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/19/ben-carsons...
next!
AND gave applicable due to someone who actually spent time WORKING on a balanced budget FOR America.

Yea-GOOD for him again!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#880940 Mar 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
i can't even imagine how someone can be brought up to shoot a child in the face...point blank. Yes, monsters do exist and death by lethal injection is too good for this one.
I can't either. That is just abject evil beyond comprehension.
Albuquerque Slim

Henryetta, OK

#880941 Mar 27, 2013
Massive increases in health insurance premiums for all to pay for Obama slackers.

Who would have guessed?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#880942 Mar 27, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
So he told those nosey ass flockers his personal right of vote wasn't any of their vulture-buzzard beak business?
YEA! Good for him, this nation needs MORE like that!!!!!!!!!!
oh sure, the FOXbots won't think he's hiding something.

lol...they think everyone is hiding something.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880943 Mar 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you could be talking about Reagan.
sonicfiller can't differentiate the difference between communist propaganda, fact, fiction, or opinion.
Albuquerque Slim

Henryetta, OK

#880944 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
What's a kronik?
Secret drug lingo among African-American Obama voters.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#880945 Mar 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Reagan administration enacted 'redistribution' of wealth
Gergen also noted that the Reagan administration was responsible for enacting the Earned Income Tax Credit, an extremely successful redistribution program which returns money to the working poor.
http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Gergen_Reagan_s...
raised taxes, huge deficit, blah blah blah Marxist.
sonicfiller is good for making up excuses and is seldom good for anything else..
Albuquerque Slim

Henryetta, OK

#880946 Mar 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Hussein Obama has the legal right to invasively spy on you in your home, at work and in public, via switching on the mic a free obama phone, anywhere and anytime they feel like..
Sounds like a plan!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#880947 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
AND gave applicable due to someone who actually spent time WORKING on a balanced budget FOR America.
Yea-GOOD for him again!!
well sure he did. he's had a lot to say about a POTUS or 2.

In an interview with The Daily Caller, Carson said he opposed the invasions of both Iraq and Afghanistan.

The famed neurosurgeon and rising conservative voice said he sent a letter to President George W. Bush sometime after the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001 and before the U.S. invaded Iraq in March 2003.

“I actually wrote President Bush a letter before the war started and I said, you know, what I would do is I would use the bully pulpit at this moment of great national unity and, very much in a Kennedy-esque type fashion, say within 10 years we’re going to become petroleum independent,” Carson told TheDC.

“And that would’ve been much more effective than going to war because, first of all, the moderate Arab states would’ve been terrified. And they would’ve handed over Osama Bin Laden and anybody else we wanted on a silver platter to keep us from doing that.”

“Most importantly,” he added,“the terrorists will be defunded, and that’s the way you get to them.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/19/ben-carsons...

the big oil neocons won't like that one little bit.
Big Bubba BC

Murrieta, CA

#880949 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
What's a kronik?
na dog, it be da crip weed, da kine dat obama wild smoke in hawhyee wher him was born, fool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min Mandela 68,666
Review: Moving Forward Inc 12 min Wendi 3
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr Anonymous91 54,522
ktbd 4 hr HIM 1
crimestoppers Thu Bcb 1
crimestoppers Oct 21 Bcb 1
Review: G8 Van Lines Oct 19 Jessie Ruiz 4

Rip Current Statement for Broward County was issued at October 24 at 3:39PM EDT

Pompano Beach Dating
Find my Match

Pompano Beach Jobs

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE