Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1478874 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#881555 Mar 29, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> According to Obama's own numbers $1.6 trillion went to people making under $250,000 each year. while people making over $250,000 got $600 billion. Want to make another dumbass statement?
So, if a man & 99 women pool their money to buy lottery tickets & they win 300 million.

they decides that each woman should get 2 million & the man should get 102 million.

Flack says this is unfair to the man because the men only got 102 million & the women got 198 million.

Flack, quit being so GD dumb. The number of those making under 250K far far outnumber those making over $250K.

I can't believe you people are so stupid to state those statistics of some kind of proof that the Bush tax cuts weren't slanted towards the wealthy.

This is just how stupid you people are.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#881556 Mar 29, 2013
On his radio show this week, conservative talker Mark Levin said that Fox News host Bill O’Reilly, who on Tuesday claimed that opponents of same-sex marriage do nothing but “thump the Bible,” should stop degrading his audience.

“Thump the Bible?” Levin asked.“Have I thumped the Bible once in an hour and a half on the air today?… Why are you putting down your audience? I thought you stood for the folks. And you sound like [President Barack] Obama, with the ‘clinging to their guns and religion’ line. You should show respect to your audience.”

Levin reminded his listeners of O’Reilly’s 2007 book,“Culture Warrior,” in which the Fox News host decried what he said were progressive values intruding on traditional cultural norms.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/28/levin-bill-...

BillO is 'evolving'. or rather....his ratings have been falling, so.....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#881557 Mar 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>My tolerance for you idiot needs work.
good thing for you that you don't live in a house of mirrors.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#881558 Mar 29, 2013
Albuquerque Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has made having employees a pain in the butt, to be avoided if at all possible. Do everything with independent contractors.
ow would that work because , according to you, independent contractors have no employees either.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#881559 Mar 29, 2013
Albuquerque Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
So, background checks are worth dogshit to committed crimnals.
If the penalty for straw purchases is upped, then it is more difficult to obtain guns.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#881560 Mar 29, 2013
Albuquerque Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
Plural marriage is far more logical than homosexual marriage. The next step beyond homosexual marriage is legalization of pedophilia, the real objective of homosexual activists.
Wow another right whiner bigot.

Homosexuality has nothing to do with pedophilia.
Nuculur option

Saint Petersburg, FL

#881561 Mar 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
good thing for you that you don't live in a house of mirrors.
So much to do...so little desire to do it sonicfiller. Mistakes are proof that you are trying...
Nuculur option

Saint Petersburg, FL

#881562 Mar 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow another right whiner bigot.
Homosexuality has nothing to do with pedophilia.
Homosexuals are just another special interest group...like RealDave's allegiance and duty to NAMBLA. No more, no less.
Nuculur option

Saint Petersburg, FL

#881563 Mar 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
On his radio show this week, conservative talker Mark Levin said that Fox News host Bill O’Reilly, who on Tuesday claimed that opponents of same-sex marriage do nothing but “thump the Bible,” should stop degrading his audience.
“Thump the Bible?” Levin asked.“Have I thumped the Bible once in an hour and a half on the air today?… Why are you putting down your audience? I thought you stood for the folks. And you sound like [President Barack] Obama, with the ‘clinging to their guns and religion’ line. You should show respect to your audience.”
Levin reminded his listeners of O’Reilly’s 2007 book,“Culture Warrior,” in which the Fox News host decried what he said were progressive values intruding on traditional cultural norms.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/28/levin-bill-...
BillO is 'evolving'. or rather....his ratings have been falling, so.....
sonicfiller's cover of his smoke, idiot and bullshit, FOX his assisted living center.
Florida

Miami, FL

#881564 Mar 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>My tolerance for you idiot needs work.
You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you?
Florida

Miami, FL

#881565 Mar 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>An exploding population of wild horses and ghetto ignorance... And the government still wants to control YOUR ghetto numbers. The eyes are useless when your mind is blind sonicfiller.
"No Surprize". A grin with an idiot behind it....
Nuculur option

Saint Petersburg, FL

#881566 Mar 29, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you?
Nuculur is a police state Fascist, Patrick..
Florida

Miami, FL

#881567 Mar 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>sonicfiller's cover of his smoke, idiot and bullshit, FOX his assisted living center.
"No Surprize" is a First Internet Clown School graduate. Learn roof top clowning and clown school skills: makeup, balloons, magic, mind reading and more..

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#881568 Mar 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you are also against Italy & Japan. They supported Hitler too.
They changed. The Muslim Brotherhood hasn't. Italy actually turned on Hitler after they got rid of Mussolini and helped defeat Germany. Japan was defeated and turned into an ally in the war on Communism.
Florida

Miami, FL

#881569 Mar 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>Nuculur is a police state Fascist, Patrick..
Once again you idiot retard...LOL.. You're still alone, sick and old, but happy. We never realized how boring your life is until someone asks what you do for fun. Sometimes in the winds of change one finds their crayons and making an idiot of yourself.
Nuculur option

Saint Petersburg, FL

#881570 Mar 29, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
"No Surprize". A grin with an idiot behind it....
Deranged democrats, RealDave and Patrick should be ex-communicated from politics and government allowing adult child molesters and homosexual pedophilia propaganda into their democratic fray, and not condoning the victimization of children, but only harboring, making excuses and contributing allegiance and duty to the illegal activity and coverup of NAMBLA.
Nuculur option

Saint Petersburg, FL

#881571 Mar 29, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
"No Surprize" is a First Internet Clown School graduate. Learn roof top clowning and clown school skills: makeup, balloons, magic, mind reading and more..
Patricks's cover of his smoke, idiot and bullshit, Florida his assisted living center.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#881572 Mar 29, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
The person who currently taking us off the path is president nobama. His mantra tax the shit out of the doers and give to the lazy, those with their hands out.
Peace
KMA
PS: Just a question for you. How much has the deficit increased under president nobama? 6, 7, 8 trillion? Stay tuned foks, "real dumb's" answer is sure amazin!!!!!!
So, who took us off that path.

I see you won'y answer.

All you do is continue to blame Obama for the effects of the Bush recession.

Just how pitiful can you get.

Take the added debt & subtract the cost of the Iraq wart, Afghanistan war, Part D Medicare expansion - all added under Bush with no funding.

Take away the lost revenues due to the unfunded Bush tax cuts.

Take away the costs to fight this recession in stimulus action.

Take away the costs for the additional unemployment, food stamps, & other programs to help those who lost their jobs under the Bush recession.

Take away the over trillion dollars in lost revenues due to the recession,.

See, all you do is transfer Bush's guilt onto Obama.

It proves just how big a Republican ass kisser you are & have always been. You cab't even lay blame where it belongs. None of you right whiners have the courage to do so.
AFF

Rougemont, NC

#881573 Mar 29, 2013
Molon Labe
Nuculur option

Saint Petersburg, FL

#881574 Mar 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, who took us off that path.
I see you won'y answer.
All you do is continue to blame Obama for the effects of the Bush recession.
Just how pitiful can you get.
Take the added debt & subtract the cost of the Iraq wart, Afghanistan war, Part D Medicare expansion - all added under Bush with no funding.
Take away the lost revenues due to the unfunded Bush tax cuts.
Take away the costs to fight this recession in stimulus action.
Take away the costs for the additional unemployment, food stamps, & other programs to help those who lost their jobs under the Bush recession.
Take away the over trillion dollars in lost revenues due to the recession,.
See, all you do is transfer Bush's guilt onto Obama.
It proves just how big a Republican ass kisser you are & have always been. You cab't even lay blame where it belongs. None of you right whiners have the courage to do so.
Since I be votin’ for Obama, my taxes have gone up, my employer stopped offering health insurance, the defecit has doubled, obama killing American citizens, deranged democrats killing movie goers and school children, Iran has a nuclear bomb, Korea f*ck you obama, can't get into the White House, Tiger Woods smoozes golf lesson from obama, and my guns may be taken away. Damn you George Bush!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anthony Rosser, Mike Spinella, Andrew Rosser & ... (Mar '16) 1 hr Wade Carruthers 75
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 62,874
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Ize Found 71,306
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr Joy 98,315
News Reader says cell phone lot is too hard to find ... (Jun '08) 7 hr tinkle tinkle 25
Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel is a disgrace 23 hr Robbie Parker 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Sun cpeter1313 313,187

Pompano Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages