Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#876715 Mar 19, 2013
Auntblabby wrote:
Speaking of smelly old geezers, I guarantee you Grey ghost is lurking around here somewhere. Unless he finally kicked the bucket boffing some Hollywood starlet. He was quite the stud muffin. lol
Chances are that 99.9% of the sleazy posts are by the phony black war hero, the Ghost of Moreno valley.

It will all be in "the book."
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#876716 Mar 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Breitbart is dead. Blaming the dead is a cheap shot.
Try some more Bush-Bashing. That always works:}
seems the site is still alive.

House GOP Witness: Reading Bible Can Cause Violence

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#876717 Mar 19, 2013
Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
It may be the only thing you understand, you sure don't understand politics or finance.
i understand both.

i should just ignore the Bush years so i can blame the economy on Clinton and Obama.

see?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#876718 Mar 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How many current members of Congress, of both parties, do you think ever fingered a girl who had too much to drink?
The only difference is that today the fools brag about it on social media.
Oh yeah, it wasn't always called "rape."
Is this a confession?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#876719 Mar 19, 2013
Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
I tell ya, that 1% cut is killing me. I may have to fix that pothole in front of my house myself.
then go have a seat Flabby.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#876720 Mar 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this a confession?
No, just an objection to trivializing real rape.

There is a difference.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#876721 Mar 19, 2013
Houston-Area Tea Party Leader Had Ties to Fascist Party

As recently as 2003, the president of the Greater Fort Bend County Tea Party had a very different title: director of propaganda for the American Fascist Party.

http://www.texastribune.org/2013/03/18/housto...

what's the big deal? i thought they were one and the same.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#876722 Mar 19, 2013
Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
I tell ya, that 1% cut is killing me. I may have to fix that pothole in front of my house myself.
Now that the sequester has had its less than Draconian effects, lets move on to some real spending cuts.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#876723 Mar 19, 2013
President Obama is still so fixated on fundraising and divisive campaign tactics that major tragedies and world crises get ignored.

At 10:40 a.m. Tuesday, the @BarackObama Twitter feed posted a tweet that said “Snack time” along with a photo of two small children picking up apples from a bowl in the Oval Office.

First Lady Michelle Obama, who has been on a national media tour to discuss childhood obesity, is shown sitting with the toddlers in the photo, holding her own apple. The infamous White House branded M&M boxes are, of course, nowhere to be found.

The president is seen chatting in the background.

The feed is managed by Organizing for Action, which took over high-dollar fundraising after Obama for America won its final election. It’s run by Mr. Obama’s former campaign guru Jim Messina.

An hour earlier,@BarackObama posted an attack on a supposed congressional Republican effort to cut education spending. It asked people to retweet if they agreed with the point, but gave no explanation for what “severe cuts” were up for debate.

While the president is tweeting about apples and political fights, the families of seven Marines tragically killed Monday in a training exercise are mourning their loss.

The Syrian government accused rebels of using chemical weapons in an attack Tuesday.

The House of Representatives has started debating its annual budget, while Mr. Obama’s budget is now seven weeks past the statutory deadline.

Pope Francis I rode into St. Peters Square for his installation Mass. Vice President Joseph R. Biden was in attendance.

Iraq is going through a wave of violence, with 53 dead at last report.

The @WhiteHouse Twitter account has not been updated at all since Monday evening, nor has Press Secretary Jay Carney’s account.

Mr. Obama needs to stop running political campaigns and start acting like the commander in chief and leader of the free world. And let kids visiting the Oval Office eat the M&Ms.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#876724 Mar 19, 2013
NO LIBERALS ARE PIGGYBACKING EVERYONE ELSE WHILE THEY SABOTAGE THEMSELVES WITH THEIR FAILED IDEOLOGIES THEY DON'T ACTUALLY WANNA LIVE IN -SMOKED OUT IN WISHING HOPING AND PRAYING FOR THINGS THAT DON'T WORK IN REALITY
INSANITY IS DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS-UGH SOUNDS LIKE MEXICO
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#876725 Mar 19, 2013
Wish George W. Bush a Happy Iraq War Day: Here is His Private Email Address

gwb@ogwb.org.

http://gawker.com/5991411/wish-george-w-bush-...

so i did.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#876730 Mar 19, 2013
Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a democrat? Who knew?
who G.W. Bush who claimed to be a Republican.
NuculurNutcase

Pompano Beach, FL

#876731 Mar 19, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
So did you bail the old sot out??
Put her in rehab or just buy her another bottle??
<quoted text>
None of the above; lily gets all her booze with her Obammy liquorstamps, courtesy of the taxpayers.
NuculurNutcase

Pompano Beach, FL

#876732 Mar 19, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good evening topix friends!! I'm quite tired right now as I've been here all day judging posts and talking for hours back and forth with myself and all my sockpuppets!!!!!! To say it was exhausting would be an understatement! I was in a quite the frenzy with the judgit competition today so please, take ovr judging the posts without me. Don't worry, I will most assuredly catch up shortly!!
After I get a clean pair of depends (industrial strength) on(these are pretty shot), eat some cheese, take my med's and have a quick chat with my psychoanalyst I will be ready to roar back to life judging your posts!!!
Warmest Hugs and love, Not Surprized.
ROTFLMAO!
carol

Orlando, FL

#876733 Mar 19, 2013
Nobody knows the coloreds I seen..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NuculurNutcase

Pompano Beach, FL

#876734 Mar 19, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Hello again my friends!!! I will be on board all night tonight making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum.
I will also be juding your posts till the wee hours.
I plan to be here for the entire night, so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!
Join me!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends!!!!
I try and eat foods that are constipating
to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret is cheese and double strength depends, try it!!!)
Most sincerely, Not Surprized!!
And boys, phone numbers please!!
PS!!! If anyone is interested I will be selling Tupperware from my hospital ward, floor 6, for the entire week coming up!! I am the top Tupperware seller here in my embarrassing hidden location. Here I am doing what I do best, when I'm not here on Topix, judging all your posts that is!!
Call me!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Leave me your phone number!!!
And I'm off!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
carol

Orlando, FL

#876735 Mar 19, 2013
I gotta go burn another one girls, BRB...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NuculurNutcase

Pompano Beach, FL

#876736 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Is this a confession?
It should be, with all the drinking you've been doing.
NuculurNutcase

Pompano Beach, FL

#876737 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>
oh well, they're crying now. they thought it was funny to abuse this drunk girl and take photos and boast about what they did. what if she was your daughter?
Next time, keep your clothes on during Happy Hour.
NuculurNutcase

Pompano Beach, FL

#876738 Mar 19, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Has anyone seen my "Homer 2016" around? She made one of her witty appearances today and disappeared!!! I'm getting concerned!! If anyone see's her, please, leave your number in my personal topix mailbox and let me know. I am going to circulate the avatar he always used when we first joined topix (back in the day!!!) together so there's no confusion.
If you see her, please, my friends, give me a shout-out!!!!!
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_CHmmyRhogCA/TMXulsr...
With much concern, Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min OzRitz 49,331
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 96,704
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,911
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr L Morales 71,257
adt fraud 2 hr Fraud Stopper 2
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr Cpexker1313 307,092
Review: G8 Van Lines Thu Conrad Parks 20
Pompano Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pompano Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pompano Beach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]