Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
798,961 - 798,980 of 1,098,978 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Menendez accuser says she was paid to make up prostitution claims

There's no confirmation so far on who paid for the fake claims, but since the Daily Caller video surfaced a mere five days before Menendez's reelection, it seems quite likely to be politically motivated (yes, I managed to say that with a straight faceócongratulate me).

In any event, The Daily Caller looks to have been either badly burned, gullible, or both. Good show, conservative news sources. Again.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/03/04/1191...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Available Now!
The New eBook From News Corpse

Fox Nation vs. Reality

The Fox News Community's Assault On Truth

When Fox News debuted it was crafted from scratch to be a partisan outlet for right-wing propaganda and a platform for advancing a conservative agenda. Its Internet community web site, Fox Nation, serves as the online gathering place for Fox viewers to absorb and spread the aggregated disinformation and conspiracy theories hatched by Fox News.

This first volume of Fox Nation vs. Reality is a collection of some of the blatant falsehoods produced by a deceitful team of Fox Nationalists. These are not mere differences of opinion or discussions that might have varying degrees of perspective. They are obvious, provable, out and out lies. They are manifestations of a disconnect with the real world. And they are aimed at an ill-informed audience that is only interested in having their prejudices affirmed.

Fox Nation vs. Reality provides an eye-opening look into the lengths that committed propagandists will go in order to fabricate an alternative political reality. And remember, Fox Nation is not some remote outpost on the Internet Superhighway. It is an integral part of Fox News whose executives are wholly responsible for the stain it produces on journalism.

http://www.newscorpse.com/
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Arianna Huffington has a talk with Carl Bernstein about Bob Woodward....

I called Carl Bernstein to ask what he thought of his old partner's behavior. He was loyal as ever but he did say something very revealing -- and unintentionally damning. "This investigation," he told me, "has cast a constant searchlight that the White House can't turn off the way it has succeeded in turning off the press. So their methodology and their dishonesty and their disingenuousness -- particularly about how we went to war -- as well as their willingness to attack and rough up people who don't agree with them are now there for all to see. They can't turn off this searchlight, which is shining on a White House that runs a media apparatus so sophisticated in discrediting its critics it makes the Haldeman, Ehrlichman, Ziegler press shop look like a small-time operation."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/arianna-huffing...

...in 2005.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

I love a lively thread...
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the threads chief troll/liar and id stealing wingnut...
I wrote;
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621

I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...

<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...

I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.

I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.

Hats off to theese great company's.

<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
http://www.cga.ct.gov/2013/TOB/S/2013SB-00122 ...
Of course, a Democrat proposed this.
Idiot.

<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
If he was murdered because he was gay, it doesn't matter if the murderer was black or any other race.
lily loves the race card
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
I love a lively thread...
carol doesn't know what to say.

happens a lot.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
What if someone said Obama is light-skinned, articulate and doesn't use Negro dialect unless he wants to?
Because Senator Harry Reid said that.
Now I see why everyone picks on you. You like to sharpen ignorance with ignorance, that's why you both remain dull. You confuse race with party or should I say racist!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well, you don't know that and neither does anyone else. The report will not be available for at least two weeks, so gfy.
lily loves her motherly-liberal dirtmouth expressions
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
We were talking about medicaide and the middle class, not The ACA.
Qualification for the medicaide expansion is 133% of the poverty level.
Fake-teachr leosanus is going to get you a second time for misspelling medicaid!! Sober up!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

teacher...LOL
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Gunner's back
what lily would evidently love to get her hands on
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah listen up ahole, I don't get worked up over fools like you but simply check in here daily to learn about what's really going on in the political world.
So today we learned that Iran doesn't like being talked down to by the likes of Joe Biden and that the press is really pizzed that the Worm could get into a place that they couldn't. To the point that the thirty other BB guy's don't even have names. Hah!
You fret way too much boy__kinda like the the insecure Carol who you often answer for__what's up with that anyway?
That said__today over forty Syrian regular army deserters were murdered as they were being returned to Syria by the Iraq government-military. Weird eh?
The Syrian's hauled azz rather than fight the rebels__what is it about these "folks" that makes them want to run for their lives when the shyt hits?
And what is it about mutts like McCain, Graham and fools like you that continue to present these cowards ans dangerous to US security.
We should be sending those cowards Nike running shoes instead of military hardware.
Obama is already supplying arms to radical Islamist factions in the Syrian civil war, a huge mistake. This war is none of our business.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have her confused with Bristol Palin.
Child molester teacher wannabe GOPidiots shows her ugly face again.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Leo's sperm donor is unknown to this day.
Do you think it could be Anthony Weiner? Or that faux lawyer from Boca? Or that faux would-be author from Ghost town?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

White House press secretary Jay Carney on Monday denounced Dennis Rodmanís trip to North Korea, calling the former NBA playerís appearance a publicity stunt by the Hermit Kingdomís oppressive regime.
Democrat faux-journalist George Snuffleupagus thought it was serious.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> Do you think it could be Anthony Weiner? Or that faux lawyer from Boca? Or that faux would-be author from Ghost town?
Or maybe Al Sharpton?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If a straight white male murdered a gay white male; would it be a hate crime?
Why are you so ignorant?
You don't realize that gays are the victims of gay bashing from straights from every race? Or do you think gays deserve to be murdered because they are gay?
If the straight white male shot a homosexual white male while robbing a fast food joint, probably not a "hate crime."

If a straight white male shot a homosexual white male who was molesting his child, that would be justifiable homocide.

If a straight white male shot a homosexual white male just for the hell of it, that would be culling the herd of defective units.
THE DEBIL

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is already supplying arms to radical Islamist factions in the Syrian civil war, a huge mistake. This war is none of our business.
UH-HUH. BUT IT'S ISRAEL'S BID'NESS THOUGH AN' THEY OBVIOUSLY THINKIN' THEY'D PREFER A GREEDY MERCILESS DICTATOR TO AN ISLAMIST STATE ON THEIR DOORSTEP. DEBIL'S SIXTH SENSE IS THAT ISRAEL IS CASHIN' ALL IT'S CHIPS IN NOW BUT IT DON'T MATTER, THEY A DOOMED PEOPLE. THEY ARE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE THEY JUS' MAKE A MISTAKE ABOUT WHAT IT IS HE CHOSE THEM FO'.

WELL, DEBIL'S ORIGINAL POINT WAS THAT SINCE SYRIA'S ISRAEL'S BID'NESS THAT MEANS IT'S OUR BID'NESS CAUSE WE ISRAEL'S LAP DOGGY, RIGHT?
Pale Dago

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Denni for Sec of State.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Pompano Beach Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pompano Beach People Search