Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#864403 Feb 26, 2013
Chris Christie not invited to CPAC?

It must be true, I read it on topix.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#864404 Feb 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Big business pays each employee whatever they can demand on the free marketplace.
Women often earn less because they generally consider their families to be more important than their jobs. Free choice has its benefits and costs.
That's a leetle UNflexibly clueless Galt....like typical WORM clueless.

Now get busy, there is NO fweeDUHM "choice" on doing what HAS to be done daily.(for those with a REAL CLUE and RIGHT PRIORITIES anyway) and NO lunch break fer you today, you're required to WORK through it due to do WORK demand..of writing 1500 times, half in block print, half in cursive-
"I will not say wormy things before thinking about what I am saying first, and the affects such might generate around me."

That should pretty much take care of any lunch break!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#864405 Feb 26, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes my posts are not intended to make a person laugh... They're intended to make one think.
He was begging for a reality check lol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#864406 Feb 26, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The further CALIFORNIANS drift from the truth, the more they will hate those who speak it.
California needs a department of common sense...
Muh other half didn't like it...God already loved his heart-lots of manmade type ugly. Viva la depth and COMMON SENSE!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#864407 Feb 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Chris Christie not invited to CPAC?
It must be true, I read it on topix.
On duh innernet, si'vous plais-c'est must be twue-blink blink!

CHRISTIE for POTUS 2016-People and leadership FOR America again-NOT against it!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#864408 Feb 26, 2013
Resist Tyranny wrote:
The east coast is becoming inundated with beaners beyond belief but it is also becoming infested with millions of third world immigrants from other places so while none of them will ever be dominant outside their own communities the sheer number is driving everybody down into a new third world reality.
Ahhhhchit--pick a few babydaddies, ball an chain harrasss 'em fer life--have seven anchor babies, live off duh gubbermint and doan worry about sponging off of OTHER peopels tax dolluhs!

Welcome to the ignorance of obameconomoTics turd wurld 'Merica-heya-have a Schitz Schlitz or five (ah traded some duh dolluhs off er an EBT of other peoples tax dolluhs fer em-so deyz FWEEEEEE!)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#864409 Feb 26, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text> CALIFORNIA THE BEAUTIFUL, WHERE THE STARS SHINE TO THE FULLEST.
HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME, WHERE THE NAMES OF THE FAMOUS REST ON THE BEAUTIFUL PURPLE MARBLED FLOOR.
IT LEAVES ANY VISITOR SPEECHLES ,AS ITS IMPRESIVE GLAMOUR OF THE FLOOR IS BREATHAKING AND ALWAYS WAXED TO PERFECTION.
CALIFORNIA RANKS NO.1 AS THE STATE WITH THE MOST ELECTORATE VOTES 55, BEATING NEW YORK WITH 29 AND TEXAS WITH 38.
KEEP CALIFORNIA AND THE WEST COAST BLUE.
And it will ALWAYS remain-CALIPHONYBROKIA-LALAlan d of LOTS of clueless waste and shallow want-of the Hollywierd and whineDUHM of the same.

Leading the nation in BANKRUPTSY, DEBT, inflation and stoopidity of NO fiscal accountability.

Yeah, nows that's SOME worthy aspiration.(NOT)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#864410 Feb 26, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhchit--pick a few babydaddies, ball an chain harrasss 'em fer life--have seven anchor babies, live off duh gubbermint and doan worry about sponging off of OTHER peopels tax dolluhs!
Welcome to the ignorance of obameconomoTics turd wurld 'Merica-heya-have a Schitz Schlitz or five (ah traded some duh dolluhs off er an EBT of other peoples tax dolluhs fer em-so deyz FWEEEEEE!)
I'm already looking forward to 2016 to watch you racist teabaggers squirm. Your Republican party is doing everything they can to bring in the Hispanic vote and the frontrunner candidate for president, Bobby Jindal, is darker than Obama.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#864411 Feb 26, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we did moron, twice. What alternate reality do you live in?
Rehire Dog the Snowplow guy!

Puhssy wanna be strawboss, ARP (anal retentive prick types) that just want to SLACK and whine like little biotch girls in Catholic school skirts, need not foller the hard working snowplower type guys around!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#864412 Feb 26, 2013
Republicans have only themselves to blame for the sequester

The Republicans have a remarkably incoherent position on the sequester: It is a terrible policy that must be replaced with a cuts-only solution, they say, but there is no actual GOP plan that fits this description. Republicans seem to be hoping that President Obama will negotiate with himself until they are satisfied.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-part...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#864413 Feb 26, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm already looking forward to 2016 to watch you racist teabaggers squirm. Your Republican party is doing everything they can to bring in the Hispanic vote and the frontrunner candidate for president, Bobby Jindal, is darker than Obama.
In true HAGEL spirit-

What part of INDEPENDENT voter do you NOT comprehend olRatnhagface?

You have something against larger, white American people with some actual BRAINs and ethics?

SHAME on YOU-you poliTICally warped racist!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#864414 Feb 26, 2013
Part 2 of turd wurld daily activities, complete. Onto part 2.A1 lol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#864415 Feb 26, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes my posts are not intended to make a person laugh... They're intended to make one think.
posting the same things a thousand times is supposed to make one think?

i think you need a new chain-email list of recommended right wing trollishness. you've worn out the old one.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#864416 Feb 26, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if it isn't the daily Jackass back for more. I see you are doing the Democrat thing and dividing people. What has Obama done to back up his claim he is a "uniter", dummy?

Pharr, TX

#864417 Feb 26, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
In true HAGEL spirit-
What part of INDEPENDENT voter do you NOT comprehend olRatnhagface?
You have something against larger, white American people with some actual BRAINs and ethics?
SHAME on YOU-you poliTICally warped racist!
Are you so stupid that you don't see racism in your post below?
Quote = IndependentMajority
"Ahhhhchit--pick a few babydaddies, ball an chain harrasss 'em fer life--have seven anchor babies, live off duh gubbermint and doan worry about sponging off of OTHER peopels tax dolluhs!"

At least have the courage to admit the intent of the garbage you wrote.

Pharr, TX

#864420 Feb 26, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good morning my topix friends!! I am a bit tired right now as I've been up most of the night judging posts and talking for hours back and forth to myself and my very own sockpuppets!!!!!! To say it was exhausting would be an understatement! I got off to a slow start with the judgit competition this morning so please, keep judging the posts without me. Dont' worry, I will most assuredly catch up at some point.
After I get another clean pair of depends on (industrial strength), take my meds and have a quick chat with my doctor I will be ready to roar back to life judging your posts!!!
Warmest Hugs and love, Waxman.
ps Please stop ignoring No Surprise(Florida) and OldRatface/Goober as you have done all week. They are very upset. Topix is our whole life!!! Throw us a bone once in awhile my friends!!!
If any of the gentlemen on the forum want to chit chat do not hesitate to leave me your phone number, I will call you!!!!
Sincerely, Waxman
You're late again, he's already given himself 15 brilliants for a one word comment at 6 A.M.(No Surprise posted "UPDUONT"). Maybe there are 15 right wing morons that thought this was brilliant.
Anyway, He's got Jimmy going now too so you'll never catch him.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#864421 Feb 26, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if it isn't the daily Jackass back for more. I see you are doing the Democrat thing and dividing people. What has Obama done to back up his claim he is a "uniter", dummy?
You can't unite those who set a goal not to be united.

In December of 2008, the Republican Congressional leadership met & decided to be against each & every Obama initiative.

Regardless of the good of this country.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#864422 Feb 26, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
More Boy Messiah clarity and transparency in government promises, folks:
Obama clears out press before he takes questions from Governors: http://tinyurl.com/a8cc8pg

The racist f*ck continues.

Is that all you got?
Taneisha MoAnique Says

New York, NY

#864423 Feb 26, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hollywood is the Left Coast White House now.
And Moochelle sleeps on every Director's couch.
and Hollywierd celebrities want to pay their "fair share." LOL

Fiscal Cliff Deal: Hollywood Gets Tax Incentive Extension

The Senate passed legislation meant to end the "fiscal cliff" crisis in the wee hours of the morning. And it seems Hollywood's rigorous backing of President Barack Obama and his Democrat peers in the waning months of 2012 paid off.
Section 317 of the freshly approved legislation includes an extension for "special expensing rules for certain film and television productions." Congress first enacted production tax incentives favorable to the domestic entertainment industry in 2004, and extended them in 2008, but the deal was meant to expire in 2011.

The fiscal cliff deal extends the tax incentives through 2013--even as payroll taxes rise on ordinary Americans.

The original tax incentive applied to productions costing less than $15 million to make ($20 million in low-income areas). The 2008 extension applies to all films, up to a deduction of $15 million (or $20 million in low-income areas). The incentive is especially generous to television series; it applies to each TV episode.

Hollywood players routinely beg the government to raise their taxes so they can pay their "fair share."

Yet the industry moves new productions to places where existing tax breaks help its bottom line. That means plenty of shows and films are shot in states like New Mexico, which feature highly favorable tax rates, as well as destinations north of the border with similar perks.

Now Hollywood has used its clout to ensure that its generous tax incentives will continue in a time of fiscal crisis.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2013/0...

they are as sincere as Leonardo DiCaprio driving a prius while jetting around the world "to help the environment" and Barbra Streisand owning 10 energy sucking mansions.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE CHILDREN OF SATAN

Fayetteville, NC

#864424 Feb 26, 2013
THIS IS WHAT OBAMA AND MOST DEM ARE SETTING THE USA FOR?THIS IS WHY THEY WANT TO TAKE GUNS AWAY FROM WE THE PEOPLE?TO ALL OF YOU THAT VOTED FOR OBAMA WHAT HAS HE DONE FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS BESIDES RAISING YOUR TAXES?
Beheadings In The Last-Days
In the Book of Revelation, chapter twenty, the Apostle John sees a particular company of people. John gives us a very brief synopsis of what he sees. He is specifically describing the future end-time Martyrs:
I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Revelation 20:4
I’ve dwelled on this verse many times. The Bible says that in the last-days, beheading will specifically be the primary method by which people will be martyred. They will be killed specifically for their “testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God.” It is a strange picture to try to imagine. Is the Bible implying a worldwide resurrection of guillotines in every town square? What exactly is the Bible inferring will occur that will result in a worldwide standard of using beheading specifically, as a means of executing Christians? As I have tried to envision the nature of the end-times and what they will look like, I have often wondered about this verse. There are other passages that are very similar to this one. They also speak of a future persecution and a global trend of executing Christians for their faith in Jesus:
Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. Matthew 24:9
FEMA ORDERED 102,000 Boxcars With ShacklesWorkers unloading them became suspicious and began to investigate and discovered these horrors from China. Such 40 foot cargo containers from China are now piled up along the West Coast, especially around Long Beach Naval Shipyard, turned over the Chinese. I receive constant reports across America regarding these types of prisoner boxcars from former radio listeners and Patriots across America…and Canada. Recently, a former high level satanist from the mountains of North Carolina, now a Christian and receiving discipleship, admitted that boxcars with shackles were indeed in the mountains of NC and waiting for the hour of martial law.(Asheville, NC) He warned that many Patriots and Christians arrested and secured into these prisoner boxcars under martial law will never even make it to the death camps..that many will be tortured and sacrificed once restrained in these prisoner boxcars.
See Morehttp://www.project.nsearch .com/profiles/blogs/fema-order ed-102-000-boxcars-with-shackl es

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 min Brian_G 307,095
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 18 min Anne 96,707
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,334
Kelly Sands-Vincente 1 hr Eyes Of The Law 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,911
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 hr L Morales 71,257
adt fraud 9 hr Fraud Stopper 2
Pompano Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pompano Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pompano Beach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:52 am PST