Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,676)

Showing posts 793,501 - 793,520 of1,037,659
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah Blah Blah.
More proof you never ran squat.
Small businesses & especially small manufacturers do not sub out everything like you say.
They hire people to do it. People whose function does not add to the profitability.
You made yet again another stupid post & make make yourself look more foolish trying to defend it.
They may "hire" people to perform certain functions, but not as employees on the payroll, particularly not with Obamacare.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

OldRatface wrote:
<quoted text> You forgot to mention the name of the nursing home in which you reside.
I didn't say USE your sockpuppets to talk to me, I said LIST your sockpuppets so we could better monitor the progress of your mental illness.
p.s.
Giving yourself brilliants and funny judge-its for this dumbass junior high school response is embarrassing to everyone on this site. Anyone new here might think we are all morons like you.
Obamacare sucks

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
They may "hire" people to perform certain functions, but not as employees on the payroll, particularly not with Obamacare.
As a business in Chicago goes, we will be hiring buyers in China. We can't afford to pay buyers in the United States, they purchase from China anyway. May as well hire a couple of Chicomms and be in better graces with China than we are under Obama and his tax care. Businesses are going to hire more people overseas, this is a global economy and we are in business to make money, not pay for democrats.
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say USE your sockpuppets to talk to me, I said LIST your sockpuppets so we could better monitor the progress of your mental illness.
p.s.
Giving yourself brilliants and funny judge-its for this dumbass junior high school response is embarrassing to everyone on this site. Anyone new here might think we are all morons like you.
You still forgot to mention the name of the nursing home in which you reside.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Want to Create ten million jobs in america ?
GET RRID OF ALL THE ILLEGAL MEXICANS !
Wouldnt that be nice !
No obbama wants to give them amnesty !
What an IDIOT !

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Please lit the legislation the Democrats passed in the first 9 months of 2007 that created this recession.
"Waxman"
"real dumb" is real dumb. He keeps asking what legislation democrats passed. He is to dense ti understand democrats passed nothing, that is why they are known as the no nothing party.
Peace
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You don't have a clue! Gas prices are controlled by market forces. taxes are static.
You think the President dictates gas prices?
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You made no proven argument they do not have a future, whether as the Volt or under a different name.
However we do know this, we will run out of oil. As we approach that time oil will be more & more expensive.
Being one of the first electric cars on the market, one can expect improvements to be made.
According to people like you, we should never try to make innovations because they are costly at first.
The fact is that you misled with your assessment of the costs of the Volts. Now you take your typical path of making more & more ridiculous posts trying to hide your lies.
We export hundreds of billions of dollars every year for oil.
Only dumb, ignorant f*cks like you think that this is a good thing.
The less oil we use, the more money is available for our economy.
One day you right whiners might understand how that works.
Hey? SHIT FOR BRAINS ?
Less Oil means LESS JOBS LESS PRODUCTION LESS REVENUE LESS GNP !
WERE YOU BORN RETARDED OR ARE YOU STILL SNIFFING MODEL GLUE?
Oh by the way...
How is are Eighteen wheelers going to run? On electric?
GO WATCH SUM MORE MSNBC AND THEN COME TYPE THEIR BULLSHIT HERE FOR US TO LAUGH AT !
You MARBLEHEAD !
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Instead of Real Dave you should call yourself....
Real Stupid Dave.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

All your Plastics are made from what Real Stupid Dave ?.... Right !...O I L !
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Half of your Modern cars including the Joke (VOLT) ARE MADE FROM WHAT Real Stupid Dave ?... right !....Plastics made from what??... Right ! O I L !!!
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

All of our production machines , assembly lines, and construction equipment are lubricated and cooled by what Real Stupid Dave?
right !... oiL !!
oil makes America STRONG !
And We will Neves run Out Of oil ! never !
Thats all BULLSHIT !
Just like Greenhouse gas is all BULLSHIT !
Thats just a Lie so the idiots like Al gore can try to tax us on something that dosent even exist !
carbon footprint my BALLS !!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Close, but not the whole story. The recession was not solely due to US Banks & Wall Street. I could take advantage of what you said by pointing out that Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank and Senate Banking Committee by Chairman Chris Dodd were in charge, but I won't.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You should at least view the above...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yes you could point that out. But then I would point out that 90% of ALL loans that were defaulted on in 2008 had ONE major thing in common. They were ALL less than 5 years old. What happen 5 years before 2008 that all these banks would suddenly start handing out loans to anyone with a heartbeat?
President Bush Signs American Dream Downpayment Act of 2003
Bush: "Last year I set a goal to add 5.5 million new homeowners in America by the end of the decade. That is an attainable goal""

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Hillary Clinton Panda Sex Tape: The Freaky Way FreedomWorks Thinks About Politics
FreedomWorks is flush with money, but there appears to be little direction on how to utilize that money effectively. For many, the creation of the panda video is further proof of the organization's poor management.
Kibbe’s personal profit and use of the organizations resources for self-promotion has caused some conservatives to distance themselves from FreedomWorks. More than Kibbe’s use of the organization for personal gain, it is more likely that the waining political power of the organization will be its undoing.
“They’re chasing the movement rather than leading it,” according to Chris Littleton of the Ohio Liberty Coalition.
Despite receiving several large donations from the president of Cancer Treatment Centers for the 2012 election, and pouring money into races like that of tea-party favorite Joe Walsh in Illinois, there were few victories to celebrate this year.
The mounting failures of FreedomWorks and its severe lack of judgement in the creation of the panda-Clinton video, call into question the overall efficacy of conservative grassroots organizations.
http://www.policymic.com/articles/26596/hilla...
With very little makeup, Hillary could easily be made up to look like a Panda. Shove some Bamboo Shoots into her mouth and she's a dead ringer.

Shove some more in there and we wouldn't have to hear any more Benghazi lies.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Corrupt Capitalism personified...and that's all I will say about that.
Thanks.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You made no proven argument they do not have a future, whether as the Volt or under a different name.
However we do know this, we will run out of oil. As we approach that time oil will be more & more expensive.
Being one of the first electric cars on the market, one can expect improvements to be made.
According to people like you, we should never try to make innovations because they are costly at first.
The fact is that you misled with your assessment of the costs of the Volts. Now you take your typical path of making more & more ridiculous posts trying to hide your lies.
We export hundreds of billions of dollars every year for oil.
Only dumb, ignorant f*cks like you think that this is a good thing.
The less oil we use, the more money is available for our economy.
One day you right whiners might understand how that works.
I know of ten year kids who possess better economic understanding than you do. You make it up as you go through each of your fairy tales.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG
You do not generate any revenue until you SELL IT.
You don't sell it without DEMAND.
Companies hire more people when the demand for their products show the need.
As for janitorial services, what make you think the janitorial company you hire does not have government regulations to contend with?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. ...

Stop it, boy,....you're killing me!
For Real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
We'll invest in new capabilities, even as we reduce waste and wartime spending. We will ensure equal treatment for all servicemembers, and equal benefits for their families -- gay and straight. We will draw upon the courage and skills of our sisters and daughters and moms, because women have proven under fire that they are ready for combat.
B. Obama
State of the Union
(Translation: we're screwed!)
) women have a choice brian, to join ir not to join, don't blame obama for the failures of your MEDIOCRE PARTY.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You think the President dictates gas prices?
You think Obama deserved another term of incompetence and failure?
FLORIDUMB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> You think Obama deserved another term of incompetence and failure?
OBAMA DESERVED AND EARNED A SECOND TERM, UNLIKE ROMNEY WHO TRIED TWICE TO WIN THE WHITE HOUSE AND FAILED MISERABLY.
YOU ARE AN IDIOT FLORIDA!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 793,501 - 793,520 of1,037,659
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance