Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,668)

Showing posts 793,341 - 793,360 of1,077,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
Darn! Another Obama supporter went crazy. This time it was a Heussien Obama supporter, Democrat Muslim - off'ed 4 people.
Good going Democrats!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/20/20-year-...
Anyone see my judgeits?
Another narcissist, just like you and Dorner, waxturd. This is what happens when mentally ill morons like you don't take their meds. Your meltdown this morning was a good example waxturd.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

UNCLE THOMAS wrote:
THE URBAN DEMOCRAT ADMITS TO VOTER FRAUD WILL SHE BE ARRESTED;'I wanted my vote to count': Ohio poll worker explains why she voted for Obama TWICE Melowese Richardson, who has worked in polling for 25 years, said she voted twice in November's election
Hamilton County Board of Elections is running investigation
Richardson is one of 19 in the county to undergo scrutiny from board, THE URBAN DEMOCRAT HAS BEEN TRAINED TO DO WHAT THE DIXIECRATS USED TO DO
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22813...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
The arrogant Obamabot is so convinced that voter fraud for a "good cause" is acceptable that she publicly admitted to her crime, and in fact bragged about it. If they don't throw her butt in jail, it grants an open license for fraud.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Call me what you want, the facts are still on my side. It doesn't make me racist to see things as the majority of Americans, not just black Americans. Look at the NFL combine it starts today. Look at the ratio of black to white. The marginal percentages are staggering. You call me racist cuz I speak the truth & won't lie to accommodate your feelings. If that's what you call racism, I'd hate to see what you call peace as love!
The NFL needs an affirmative action program to assure adequate player representation among whites, Jews, Asians, women, and the LGBTQ community.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> 74 Topical fish don't like temperatures under 74.
So now you're telling us you live in a fish tank? Is it more like "Splash" or lobsters at Meijers?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Was that when cavemen were riding dinosaurs.
What kind of climate was there?
Man was a creature about the size of a raccoon then. It hot, humid, and we had an inland sea that split America in half. We also had very lush vegetation and giant dinosaurs. Hey maybe we could grow chickens the size of T Rex?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Honda announced that it would be offering a Hy-Brid two years prior to rolling out the Insight in 1999. It was a very weird little car that only drew interest from the popular mechanics crowd and at the time when auto companies were extending factory warranties the Insight's warranty was pitiful.
It was like Honda didn't really want to sell many of the 70ish MPG cars.
Well, they didn't sell many of the early Insights but there were a bunch of collateral sales of Civics, Accords, CRV's and of course Odyssey's.
Within a few years many car companies were selling Hy-Brids and today the technology is not at all strange or scary.
Electric vehicles, and advanced hybrids will go the same way__once the market defines itself, the pricing will follow suit.
Step one__step two etc.
BTW you said that one of the reasons you bought your home was that it had geothermal/water cooled heat pump etc HVAC.
You were a trailblazer for HVAC yet you're a fraidy cat when it comes to efficient autos.
Honda did not demand taxpayer subsidies.

Galt does not care if GM wants to produce electric cars that nobody wants, as long as the taxpayer is not required to pay.

However, GM would have been wise to develop an adequate battery before the car.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Hey lily did he really say concussion ??
We were taking about talent & I simply stated the obvious, but someone of an inferiority vantage point would call me racist or simply lash out. Either reaction only confirms my assertion! All I did was set up the guillotine. You stuck your neck in & triggered the switch! Dummy!
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> This is the definition of pure ignorance! While its true the black culture has it's flaws, dummy you named a few flaws of the white culture & did'nt even know it, but i'll allow you remain blind & ignorant. Symbolic to a sleeping family in a burning house, can't save them all! You just happen to be 1 of thee casualties!
You like lily can't refute the facts can you , look up the stats you blacks own these you can't deny it , now suck on dat an callit sweeeet.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
When Tiger Woods is your teammate, it's hard to lose. Still, President Obama has a pretty good game, according to the world's second-ranked golfer.
President Obama and Woods played golf over Presidents' Day weekend, and Woods divulged on Tuesday that they teamed up to beat the other players in their foursome, U.S. Trade Representative Ron Kirk and Houston Astros owner Jim Crane.
Asked how one gets an invitation to play with the president, Woods joked, "He calls up and says,'Hey Tiger you wanna play?'
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/tiger-woo...
Galt will take on Obama at golf any day, even up, and beat his ass like a drum. Galt doubts that Obama can break 100 on a tough course, if playing by the rules.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

While Obama/Michelle are Jetting off to Florida/Aspen on Taxpayers Dollars Michelle shutting down Aspen airspace, Obama hiring Professional Golf Instructors at $1000.00 Dollars an hour, Obama sure doesn’t seem empathetic to the suffering of the American Taxpayer due to his Failed Economic Policies!! This is a President acting like an Emperor!!

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Man was a creature about the size of a raccoon then. It hot, humid, and we had an inland sea that split America in half. We also had very lush vegetation and giant dinosaurs. Hey maybe we could grow chickens the size of T Rex?
Except the chickens would eat us.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>So now you're telling us you live in a fish tank? Is it more like "Splash" or lobsters at Meijers?
I'm sure your better half keeps plenty of cotton around.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
I guess if the Liberal Media would actually do their job and ask the President a Tough Question I’m sure his response would have went like this!! First that question is ‘Above My Pay Grade’ I’ll refer that question to Valerie Jarrett…Next!!
"would have went"??? Yeah, Terribly Stupid Moron, we're all just ever so interested in getting our view of the fourth estate one so learned as you...is there anything below your pay grade?

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That is incorrect.
Homer can't even drive to PHL with an electric car.
Or drive to a Giants game.
The Poconos are filled with New Yorkers, not an attractive proposition.
He could in a Volt.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it doesn't. Massachusetts, New York and New Jersey have similar bans and from 1994 to 2004 the federal government had the same thing. Even conservative Justice Antonin Scalia stated that;
“Like most rights, the right secured by the Second Amendment is not unlimited,” and also;
“not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose.”
You're an idiot!
Come on Petey, Why isn't it in force now? Because it was unconstitutional. Scalia can have his own opinion, does mean it will pass scrutiny in legal opinion. You're a imbecile.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Taking trash like you and outcasting them and making them "settle" for something a little further down the truogh , once you go black you can never ever come back .
"further down the truogh"!!! Don't know about you, Lily, but in a trough is just exactly where I picture most of these Gruesome Old Pervs...they're stuck in the '60's, right...1860's?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy Buffet coming to the Farm Bureau Live Amphitheater July 13th. He wouldn't play here for years because the communist city of Virginia Beach didn't allow the Parrotheads to tailgate before the show. Glad to see saner heads prevailed.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"would have went"??? Yeah, Terribly Stupid Moron, we're all just ever so interested in getting our view of the fourth estate one so learned as you...is there anything below your pay grade?
Leosnana….I’m sure if the Liberal Media ever actually asked Obama a Tough Question, the answer not being on his Teleprompter he would began stuttering while searching for coherent answer but after a short period and still glazy eyed his response would be …Next!!
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"further down the truogh"!!! Don't know about you, Lily, but in a trough is just exactly where I picture most of these Gruesome Old Pervs...they're stuck in the '60's, right...1860's?
I will ask again ,how are my tax dollars treating your iligitimate bundle of revenue ??
DREAMS FOR FOOLS

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

THE URBAN DEMOCRAT THINKS TRUTH IS ONLY WHAT THEY BELIEVE lololol XXXXX all you want the BLACK CHILDREN ARE STILL DEAD EVEN AFTER URBAN REAGAN SPEECHES WHAT HAVE YOU ALL DONE ABOUT CRIME AND POVERTY IN YOUR COMMUNITIES SINCE THE URBAN REAGAN HAS BEEN ELECTED and YOUR VOTER FRAUD REELECTED HIM JUST LIKE BUSH lolololol URBAN DEMOCRAT/ DIXIECRATS the SAME MENTALITY

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 793,341 - 793,360 of1,077,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••