Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#861162 Feb 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Erasing the Iraq War from Republican Party History
While the Iraq warís role in wrecking the GOPís reputation on foreign policy is being ignored in this report, it is no different from the way party leaders cope with the radioactive legacy of an unnecessary war. Much as they have done with George W. Bush, they usually avoid talking about it, and hope that no one will notice. Unfortunately for the Republican ticket, the publicís memories are not quite so short. According to the 2012 survey, public opposition to the Iraq war is as high as it has ever been with 67% saying the war was not worth fighting. Considering how unpopular the war has become, it is surprising that there is as much confidence in Republican leadership on foreign policy as there is.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
Copy-n-Paste sonicfilter = Stupid is, Stupid does.
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#861163 Feb 18, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Because I recall Bush playing golf while people in New Orleans were trapped on rooftops and running out of food and water.
"Helluva job, there, Brownie."
Oh good grief. Your Boy Wonder does a photo op in NY a week after Sandy, says "we'll take care of it", and a bunch of the homes in NJ and NY didn't have heat or light for MONTHS thereafter. Some still didn't have it when the blizzard hit a couple of weeks ago!

But because he's your Boy Wonder, he promises you free gubbermint stuff, and the media really likes a cool black liberal, NO PROBLEM! We never hear about it!
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#861164 Feb 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets remember Bush's 77 trips to Crawford Texas where he sent 490 days of his Presidency.
You f*cking GD idiot.
Hey Dickweed: which is cheaper, flying GWBush to Crawford and having him stay at his own remote ranch or flying Moochelle and 60+ of her closest friends to Spain?

Don't hurt yourself doing the math. Just guess.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#861165 Feb 18, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
A partial compilation...
- Democrat's WAR on Women -
Clinton---affair in Oval office---Impeached
David Wu---sexual assault on teenager---Resigned
Edwards---affair while wife had Cancer.
Goldschmidt---sex with 14 year old girl.
Menendez---sex with underage prostitutes
Spitzer---multiple prostitutes----Resigned
Villaraigosa---affair while wife had Cancer.
Weiner---affair when in Congress---Resigned
why only the dems.....the closet is wide open with the david vitters and larry craigs.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#861166 Feb 18, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> one even thought we had 57 states... oh wait .. that wasn't a republican, that was obama, the treasonous scumbag you worship .
scumbag? not quite like your savage acting family.

Lapeer, MI

#861167 Feb 18, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
GOP Sex Crimes:
Republican Party leader Bobby Stumbo was arrested for having sex with a 5-year old boy.
Republican teacher and former city councilman John Collins pleaded guilty to sexually molesting 13 and 14 year old girls.
Republican campaign worker Mark Seidensticker is a convicted child molester.
Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.
Republican Mayor John Gosek was arrested on charges of soliciting sex from two 15-year old girls.
Republican County Commissioner David Swartz pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 11 and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.
Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10 years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.
Topix poster Cway having sex with 5 year old child - himself.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#861168 Feb 18, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Could it be because a majority of drug dealers are black?
Peace
we're not talking about the street level dealers....how bout the maojor boys that got money in swiss banks and investments in the cayman islands. yeah....those nasty boys that control shipments in and about the world.

Lapeer, MI

#861169 Feb 18, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Were you ever a slave , I never owned a slave so in what century do you get over it and move on and stop blaming your own lot in life on something that happened to someone else 150 years ago , you and you alone are responsible for your own lot in life , pull up your pants cover up the neck tattoos and do something on your own and stop playing the race card .
You might want to forgive Cway. He was raised on Hollywood Liberalism of fiction, violence, immorality and non-sequitor.

This is the only reality he knows and the Jerk-In-Chief just reinforces it for him daily.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#861170 Feb 18, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
I see Lord Obama is living it up in Florida, golfing with Tiger while Moochelle and kids are skiing in Aspen.
SIX WEEKS after their Hawaiian vacation.
Read that the cost of running the Lord and his family all over the world and keeping them entertained at the level at which they are accumstomed is costing the federal gubbermint $1.2 BILLION/YEAR.
Remember when GWBush stopped playing golf altogether because he thought it would be inappropriate for the Commander in Chief to be playing golf while soldiers were fighting in Iraq/Afghanistan?
Guess it doesn't bug the Lord that we're broke as a country and we're still in Afghanistan. Not his problem.
And the media doesn't seem to notice...
i applaud obama for living it up....bout time you sumbytches paid to keep him happy. this country is not broke...otherwise the Stock Exchange would've crashed by now.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#861171 Feb 18, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>People like you and lily will never admit that the problem with the blacks in America is they blame everyone but themselves for their lot in life , the rest of us are over it already sink or swim its up to you ,we can't afford to carry you any longer .
you're too damn poor to carry even a pale of water...don't think for one moment its about your azzes...cuz it ain't.
keep working hard boy...just might have something for retirement even if your children and grands won't get a dime.
Nj raider 1

United States

#861172 Feb 18, 2013
moshx wrote:
For the sake of argument. Let's say bush lied which led to war. So if that's true was bush that much smarter than the dems or did the dems not bother to read what they were voting for just as they did with health care,waiting to see the outcome to find out what they voted for. Either way the dems prove their incompetence.
You do understand that what have implied can simply be said about the republicans & obamacare right? You know just as well as I that bush put the full pressure of his presidency on the dems. And it was all a lie! A big
f cking lie! The while freaking thing was really over oil (stealing oil). The bush family was in bed with bin laden & his family for years before 9/11. Even up to the morning of 9/11. Dont try to put anything concerning President Obama into the same bracket as bush's corruption. Bush's absence of a presidency is stuff of legendary infamy. Obama is the stuff of legend!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#861173 Feb 18, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> yes. We all know you've been trained to think bush did it all . You seem to forgetthat unlike obama bush got aproval from a democrat controlled congress for his actions. Now if your claim is that bush lied then you must also claim the democrats that voted for war are very stupid or bush was just so much smarter and fooled them all.
bush was too drunk at the time... it was cheney that did most of the lying, with a little help from polly-parrot condi rice.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#861174 Feb 18, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
They have to have their little mules and coyotes to do the dirty work.
the picture should be much clearer now.

Lapeer, MI

#861175 Feb 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no problem.
Bushism Killed Reaganism
.... the Bush-era GOP failed and was seen to have failed across the board. Reaganís policies came to be associated with economic recovery and overall foreign policy competence, and on both counts Bushís policies trashed his partyís reputation as trustworthy stewards.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
As Bushism replaced and in some respects repudiated Reaganism, it also destroyed the publicís confidence in Republican governance.
the now, present and future.
So you move from a non-existent argument into a Bush-Bashing comedy show you found on an incredulous, laughable website.

You sure get around there, boy. They must affectionately call you Mercury:}
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#861177 Feb 18, 2013
moshx wrote:
For the sake of argument. Let's say bush lied which led to war. So if that's true was bush that much smarter than the dems or did the dems not bother to read what they were voting for just as they did with health care,waiting to see the outcome to find out what they voted for. Either way the dems prove their incompetence.
not all dems. voted for those 2fake azz wars. some saw thru the fog of lies. just to be on the safe side.....tea-partiers were waiting to pounce on the dems if they rejected bushs pattern of lies. they had FOX ready to call them unpatriotic, unamerican, commies, etc.. yeah, the shyt was planned out in advance.

Lapeer, MI

#861178 Feb 18, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You do understand that what have implied can simply be said about the republicans & obamacare right? You know just as well as I that bush put the full pressure of his presidency on the dems. And it was all a lie! A big
f cking lie! The while freaking thing was really over oil (stealing oil). The bush family was in bed with bin laden & his family for years before 9/11. Even up to the morning of 9/11. Dont try to put anything concerning President Obama into the same bracket as bush's corruption. Bush's absence of a presidency is stuff of legendary infamy. Obama is the stuff of legend!
You have a great sense of humor there, boy.

....er....you are trying to be funny, right?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#861180 Feb 18, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Were you ever a slave , I never owned a slave so in what century do you get over it and move on and stop blaming your own lot in life on something that happened to someone else 150 years ago , you and you alone are responsible for your own lot in life , pull up your pants cover up the neck tattoos and do something on your own and stop playing the race card .
as long as you savage KKKrackas are alive the race card will be in place. why don't you whites stop drinking the HATERade?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#861182 Feb 18, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Gotta a question for you. Where will president nobama get the monies to pay for the 5+ trillion in debt he has amassed?
Peace
KMA
the same place ole bush got the money from....china is our suga-daddy.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#861185 Feb 18, 2013
theIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
PALM CITY, Fla.ó Federal Aviation Administration officials say they're investigating three more apparent breaches of the no-fly zone above President Barack Obama's vacation spot along Florida's Atlantic coastline.
According to the FAA, a Lancair 320 allegedly entered the temporarily restricted airspace Saturday afternoon. The plane was flying from Boca Raton to DeLand.
On Sunday morning, FAA officials say a Cessna allegedly entered the restricted flight area. The plane landed at Okeechobee Airport....(duh HuffyPost. 2/18/2013)
WildCawd guess! The Bocaca Raton --trying to ho' in while Michelles not around??????
y'all keep the shyt up yer here....just might get DRONED!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#861186 Feb 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...so the main topic of conversation here has been about Reaganomics?
You need to come forward into the now, present and future, Dood.
REAgan and his voo'doo economics never worked.....just gave the rich more time to scheme against the poor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min litesong 47,591
Overpaid Firefighters (Sep '10) 1 hr Master 428
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,148
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Kathwynn 306,360
Naturopathic protocol for periodontal disease (Mar '11) 9 hr Donald Newman DDS 7
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 10 hr King George 96,529
Review: YOGA AURA 19 hr Sarah Davis 3
Pompano Beach Dating
Find my Match

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pompano Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pompano Beach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]