Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
788,481 - 788,500 of 1,096,089 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If prosecuting Obama requires a twofer with Bush, then make my day.
Repeat; it'll never happen. The whole house and senate will go down too. It's like cops; they stick together.
Florida

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Florida never refuses a drink.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Mich., called the White House’s legal footing on a policy allowing drone strikes on American civilians “solid” in an interview with Andrea Mitchell Wednesday. Rogers, the House Intelligence Committee Chair, countered a frequent criticism of the Obama administration’s drone powers, attesting that “there is oversight.”
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/02/06/house-intel-ch...
not a progressive.
Now you know why the so called Liberals are turning on Obama which has been his problem all along with that New Left base that Bill Clinton & the other represent besides it was Bill Clinton that spoke against Obama saying he wasnt doing enough on Gun Control too.

GOP Rep. On Drone Strikes:‘There Is Oversight’

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/g...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I pity any large black men living out that way.
I still haven't learned what the cat has been doing to make ends meet since being fired back in 2008.
He was in the Navy reserve; looks pretty big to me, easy to spot; especially in the snow! He'll either kill himself or go down in a blaze of glory.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Just heard his praise of obama and clinton is being scrubed.
who would scrub this?

You disrespect the office of the POTUS/Presidency and Commander in Chief. You call him Kenyan, mongroid, halfrican, muslim, and FBHO when in essence you are to address him as simply, President. The same as you did to President George W. Bush and all those in the highest ranking position of our land before him. Just as I always have. You question his birth certificate, his educational and professional accomplishments, and his judeo-christian beliefs. You make disparaging remarks about his dead parents. You never questioned the fact that his former opponent, the honorable Senator John McCain, was not born in the CONUS or that Bush had a C average in his undergrad. Electoral Candidates children (Romney) state they want to punch the president in the face during debates with no formal repercussions. No one even questioned the fact that the son just made a criminal threat toward the President. You call his wife a Wookie. Off the record, I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama. A woman whose professional and educational accomplishments are second to none when compared to recent First wives. You call his supporters, whether black, brown, yellow, or white, leeches, FSA, welfare recipients, and ni$&er lovers. You say this openly without any discretion. Before you start with your argument that you believe I would vote for Obama because he has the same skin color as me, fk you. I didn't vote in this last election as my choice of candidate, John Huntsman, didn't win the primary candidacy for his party. Mr. President, I haven't agreed with all of your decisions but of course I haven't agreed with all of your predecessors decisions. I think you've done a hell of a job with what you have been dealt and how you have managed it. I shed a tear the night you were initially elected President in 2008. I never thought that day would occur. A black man elected president in the U.S. in my lifetime. I cracked a smiled when you were re-elected in 2012 because I really didn't think you were going to pull that one off. Romney, stop being a sore loser. You could've exited graciously and still contributed significantly to public service, not now. Mr. President, get back to work. Many want to see you fail as they have stated so many times previously. Unfortunately, if you fail, the U.S. fails but your opponents do not concern themselves about the big picture. Do not forget your commitment to transparency in your administration. Sometimes I believe your administration forgets that. America, you will realize today and tomorrow that this world is made up of all human beings who have the same general needs and wants in life for themselves, their kin, community, and state. That is the freedom to LIVE and LOVE. They may eat different foods, enjoy different music, have different dialects, or speak a second language, but in essence are no different from you and I. This is America. We are not a perfect sovereign country as we have our own flaws but we are the closest that will ever exist.

http://wap.myfoxla.com/w/main/story/84473837/

and.....

The honorable President George H.W. Bush, they never give you enough credit for your successful Presidency. You were always one of my favorite Presidents (2nd favorite). I hope your health improves greatly. You are the epitome of an American and service to country.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of folks in Southern California are happy that they are armed with Dorner on the loose, not to mention that unrelated 9-1-1 calls may go unanswered.
I have no doubt that some enterprising criminals are taking that into account; like bank robbers.
The cops here can never seem to catch them. They spend their time shaking down drug dealers and stealing their stash and cash.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Black pride in Obama shouldn’t silence dissent on drone policy:our community’s near solidarity in support of the president is probably only exceeded by our collective disdain for injustice; which is why the news of the Obama administration’s drone policy made me stop and think.

Through a Department of Justice memo, first obtained by NBC News, we learned that the Obama administration has determined it has the authority to kill a U.S. citizen on foreign soil using drones if the target is deemed to be a senior operational leader of Al Qaeda, and if it has been determined that they both pose “imminent threats” to the United States and that capturing the individual would not be feasible.

What’s troubling for some is that this policy of unilateral action leaves too much room for potential abuse. The thought that our government could kill Americans and ignore their constitutional right to a free and fair trial — all because some unnamed government official, who might divulge little or no reason for their suspicion, deems them an “imminent threat”– is disturbing to civil libertarians. It’s hard not to imagine the level of outrage and protest from Democrats and liberals if such a memo had been released under the Bush administration. Conservatives have a fair point when they say that George W. Bush faced far more scrutiny from liberals over his expansion of executive power.

To see so many African-Americans sit silently through such a revelation is astonishing. This unwavering support of this administration’s foreign and security policies requires that we ignore our historic skepticism of government and our general fear that it might misuse its power. The stories of J. Edgar Hoover’s FBI wiretapping civil rights leaders and covert operations to infiltrate civil rights organizations are fresh within the African-American psyche, as are Tuskegee experiments and government-ordered sterilizations. Take a trip to Harlem and ask black folks who was responsible for the death of Martin Luther King or Malcolm X and you will hear people make a passionate argument for their belief that the U.S. government played a role.Dr. King once said that “injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.” Maybe we should have the same courage to question our government’s policies abroad today as we did when we questioned its domestic policies decades ago.

http://thegrio.com/2013/02/07/black-pride-in-...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>It's all just rightwing ground chatter, with Flack aka Mr. Rightwing leading the charge.
Exactly. I kept asking them if Mitt got elected if he would have abolished the drone program. No one answered. It just pisses them off that Obama is a badass.

Breaking news: Shooting at Florida Atlantic University;(Boca Raton) no details! Here we go!

Is it snowing yet?
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
who would scrub this?
You disrespect the office of the POTUS/Presidency and Commander in Chief. You call him Kenyan, mongroid, halfrican, muslim, and FBHO when in essence you are to address him as simply, President. The same as you did to President George W. Bush and all those in the highest ranking position of our land before him. Just as I always have. You question his birth certificate, his educational and professional accomplishments, and his judeo-christian beliefs. You make disparaging remarks about his dead parents. You never questioned the fact that his former opponent, the honorable Senator John McCain, was not born in the CONUS or that Bush had a C average in his undergrad. Electoral Candidates children (Romney) state they want to punch the president in the face during debates with no formal repercussions. No one even questioned the fact that the son just made a criminal threat toward the President. You call his wife a Wookie. Off the record, I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama. A woman whose professional and educational accomplishments are second to none when compared to recent First wives. You call his supporters, whether black, brown, yellow, or white, leeches, FSA, welfare recipients, and ni$&er lovers. You say this openly without any discretion. Before you start with your argument that you believe I would vote for Obama because he has the same skin color as me, fk you. I didn't vote in this last election as my choice of candidate, John Huntsman, didn't win the primary candidacy for his party. Mr. President, I haven't agreed with all of your decisions but of course I haven't agreed with all of your predecessors decisions. I think you've done a hell of a job with what you have been dealt and how you have managed it. I shed a tear the night you were initially elected President in 2008. I never thought that day would occur. A black man elected president in the U.S. in my lifetime. I cracked a smiled when you were re-elected in 2012 because I really didn't think you were going to pull that one off. Romney, stop being a sore loser. You could've exited graciously and still contributed significantly to public service, not now. Mr. President, get back to work. Many want to see you fail as they have stated so many times previously. Unfortunately, if you fail, the U.S. fails but your opponents do not concern themselves about the big picture. Do not forget your commitment to transparency in your administration. Sometimes I believe your administration forgets that. America, you will realize today and tomorrow that this world is made up of all human beings who have the same general needs and wants in life for themselves, their kin, community, and state. That is the freedom to LIVE and LOVE. They may eat different foods, enjoy different music, have different dialects, or speak a second language, but in essence are no different from you and I. This is America. We are not a perfect sovereign country as we have our own flaws but we are the closest that will ever exist.
and.....
The honorable President George H.W. Bush, they never give you enough credit for your successful Presidency. You were always one of my favorite Presidents (2nd favorite). I hope your health improves greatly. You are the epitome of an American and service to country.
NUFF SAID THANK A PROMISE IS A COMFORT TO FOOLS AGAIN THANKS xyz
Germany

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
I never refuse a drink.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He was in the Navy reserve; looks pretty big to me, easy to spot; especially in the snow! He'll either kill himself or go down in a blaze of glory.
Graduate of Cypress HS in Weston FL, attended college in Utah__played football along the way. Joined the Navy in 02, was an officer, served in Bahrain, remained a reservist. Became a cop in 05, was fired in 08.

Still don't know what he's been doing in the five years since.

They found his truck near Big Bear and tracked but lost him__maybe he's still there__maybe he was picked up by someone and left the area or maybe he's already killed himself.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Black History Month: Remembering African-American women who have served,U.S. Navy Vice Admiral Michelle Janine Howard used military might to wrestle with forces of darkness. The first black woman to command a Navy combat ship, Howard made headlines when her vessel tangled with Somali pirates in the process of rescuing the captain of a merchant ship from captivity.

In addition, it is estimated that roughly 40 percent of the women who served in Operation Desert Storm were black. Forty percent. Women such as this represent the important legacy of African-American women who have persistently fought to uphold American ideals, even when America did not always support them.

SO PEOPLE LIKE NANOANOMLY WHO THINKS ALL BLACK PEOPLE USE GUILT ON COMMON WHITES WE DONT NEED YOU AND YOUR GUILT FOR AMERICAN PROGRESS YOU ARE IGNORANT NANOAMALY
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Exactly. I kept asking them if Mitt got elected if he would have abolished the drone program. No one answered. It just pisses them off that Obama is a badass.
Breaking news: Shooting at Florida Atlantic University;(Boca Raton) no details! Here we go!
Is it snowing yet?
Yeah, been snowing all morning, not sticking much yet, temp just above freezing, supposed to be real bad later on 1-2 inches per hour<insert funny pun here>
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Graduate of Cypress HS in Weston FL, attended college in Utah__played football along the way. Joined the Navy in 02, was an officer, served in Bahrain, remained a reservist. Became a cop in 05, was fired in 08.
Still don't know what he's been doing in the five years since.
They found his truck near Big Bear and tracked but lost him__maybe he's still there__maybe he was picked up by someone and left the area or maybe he's already killed himself.
Listening to Rush? Glued to Fox News?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>It's all just rightwing ground chatter, with Flack aka Mr. Rightwing leading the charge.
You guys seem to like this guy, so here you go

"Scarborough noted that Obama was so “judgmental,”“self-righteous,” and “damning” when he suggested Bush didn’t respect the constitution or checks and balances. Yet what he’s doing now is “even more chilling.”Noting she and her family were very critical of Bush, Mika Brzezinski asserted that what Obama is doing is “completely in the same category.” Liberals, Scarborough added, were angry when Obama suggested he wouldn’t push to have Bush tried for war crimes.“What standard will Barack Obama be held to four or eight years from now after the pictures of the little children who were killed by his drone attacks are placed before the jury in the Hague?” he asked.“And again, the self-righteousness, the hypocrisy of the left to go suddenly silent when we’re now talking about targeting and killing Americans without any due process, without any evidence. There’s a double standard here.”“I want everybody that said what they said about George W. Bush…I want those people to apologize to George W. Bush,” Scarborough asserted."
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Is it snowing yet?
He'd be droning on and on all day, he likes to hear himself talk. Peppy is like that plus he is somewhat of a dandy fop.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
My job isn't to educate you. Let google be your friend.
I just wish the f*ck you would educate yourself. It would save us from the daily barrage of your uninformed dumbass posts.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

On his Thursday show, Bill O'Reilly slammed what he called "far left loons" who accused him of getting his facts wrong earlier in the week.

On Wednesday, O'Reilly (along with guest Bob Beckel) said that he had seen "nothing" about President Obama's controversial drone program on NBC in recent days — despite the fact that it was NBC which broke the latest news about the program, thus providing O'Reilly with a reason to bash NBC for its subservience to Obama.

Multiple websites (including this one) pointed out this flub, and O'Reilly promised to address the matter on Thursday.

And address it he did! "More deceit from the far left!" he boomed at the end of his show. "For 17 long years, these loons have been trying to marginalize me."

He continued:

“Now, last night, I talked with Bob Beckel about the difference in analysis on the subject of waterboarding as compared to killing people with drones, a policy that President Obama embraces. I put forth that NBC News and other media places, they were hysterical over waterboarding, but muted over President Obama’s drone attacks, at least until yesterday.

Immediately, the far left machine cranked up!'O’Reilly didn’t say that NBC News broke the drone memo story. He’s a deceiver!' True! I didn’t say NBC broke the memo story because we weren’t talking about that. Waterboarding versus drone strikes. So once again, we have a propaganda campaign designed to make ignorant people on the left even more ignorant. Factor Tip Of The Day: Don't deal with loons."

As one of the "loony" places noting the discrepancy between O'Reilly's words and the facts, we feel compelled to point some things out.

Here's how O'Reilly put it to Bob Beckel on Wednesday: "Heard anything on NBC about the drones?... You haven't heard anything over there about this, neither have I, neither has my staff ... we heard a lot about waterboarding, but nothing about drone strikes." Note that the words "analysis" never appear.

Again, NBC broke the story, and both NBC and MSNBC had lots of coverage about the story. So, even O'Reilly's claim about a lack of analysis is not quite true, though he is certainly not the first to point out the discrepancy between some liberals' heated disdain for Bush-era policies and their embrace of Obama-era ones.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/08/bill...
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Still I Rise: Viola Davis Says Eff The Hollyweird BS And Vows “I’ll Never Play A Maid Again!”We hear ya Vi, ain’t nobody got time for that! After defending The Help from accusations that the roles were setting Black people back half a century last year, Hollyweird actress Viola Davis is finally admitting she is rather tired of playing a downtrodden black soul!

THANK THANK THANK YOU LET THE BIGOTS AND RACISTS THE LIBS DEMOCRAT KKK JIM CROW KNOW YEEEESSSSSS SAY IT LOUD IM BLACK AND IM A REAL MF PERSON I WONT DO THAT JUST FOR A DOLLAR I HAVE SKILLS BEYOND YOU IM TWICE AS GOOD AS THE REST IM THE BEST OVER ALL NOT JUST IN BLACK HOLLYWOOD LIKE RICKY BOBBY SAID IF YOU AINT FIRST YOU LAST......
Read more at http://bossip.com/723989/still-i-rise-viola-d...

Read more at http://bossip.com/723989/still-i-rise-viola-d...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
who would scrub this?
and.....
"a version that was originally posted on Fox's Los Angeles affiliate KTTV also contained quotes on President Obama, MSNBC, Chris Christie, Jon Huntsman, Hillary Clinton, George H.W Bush, and support for gun control. The version of the manifesto was obtained and posted on Fox LA 12 hours ago, but the link now returns an error page. A representative of Fox LA told BuzzFeed they pulled most of the manifesto after a request from police."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pompano Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pompano Beach