Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#855368 Feb 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Name a specific oil industry subsidy/tax cut not available to other industries.
Regardless, all subsidies should be eliminated, including those to fraudulent green energy companies.
The Billions we spend to provide a military umbrella provide for Saudi Arabia, for starters.

Know anyone other than Big Oil who needs to defend the unpopular monarchy from internal enemies??

Want more??
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#855369 Feb 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>

Tax cuts. Any tax cut that is not funded takes money from the people who did not get that tax cut.
Democrat bullshit and lack of logic at its finest.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#855370 Feb 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That claim of 600 thousand new nra members is a lie.
Why are there more gun sales? Because all the hillbillies, white trash and government subversives are buying them. With any luck, y'all will kill yerselves.
Not because of the left wing domestic terrorist who buy guns to shoot up Christian groups?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#855371 Feb 6, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
In your case...even worse---they might lock you up, with no ear plugs for hrs on end with someone like me.
Oh wait, that would be too kind, fair and balanced lol.
I think we'd get along grate <hat's off to Easy>. It sure wouldn't be boring with you in the click with me.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#855372 Feb 6, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually do-but sometimes ya just have to call deranged outright lying-out. She had her three strikes.
A little Seger-@ raton Snotta what ever her problem is ghetto grate level-
Some people say that love's a losin' game
You start with fire but you lose the flame
The ashes smolder but the warmth's soon gone...
Oh someday lady you'll accomp'ny me...
Somedaylady you'll accomp'ny me
You end up cold and lonely on your own ...
Bet she sure isn't anyone to be saying anything (especially LIES) about ANYone else.
She's just playing the role she's been assigned. You know, OCD fake teacher with some serious anxiety towards secure moderate women. Beccy is one crazy writer!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#855373 Feb 6, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> OMG...and it's still Happy Hour!
It's always happy hour...somewhere

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#855374 Feb 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Name them.
Haha

<Sorry, just lol'ing>

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#855375 Feb 6, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Our society runs on oil,
Shhhhh!!! These loony left wingers think "occupying" the middle east is a big oil subsidy! We don't want to burst their bubble...you know how sensitive they can be.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#855376 Feb 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to pay taxes!! I hope you don't!!
The Treasury Dept operates the IRS, whose tactics are similar to the folks who put people on the rack in medieval times.
See, even you and I can agree.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#855377 Feb 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't I play by your rules? You never answer with a yes or no.
National Security is only a subsidy in your "libertarian" mind.
Let me ask it another way ... when was the last time a carrier group was deployed to defend a McDonald's?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#855378 Feb 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The Billions we spend to provide a military umbrella provide for Saudi Arabia, for starters.
Know anyone other than Big Oil who needs to defend the unpopular
WTF...now you're starting to sound like Tenzing.

Location hidden

#855379 Feb 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, you and nuc really need to stop showing up at the same time, people are going to start to talk.
People can talk all they want, if you weren't stupid the differences would be obvious.

Location hidden

#855380 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, now they're all "sceered" that the Black Panthers are going to come and take away their dycks, Oops! I meant guns.
The location of the drone airport in Saudi Arabia was supposed to have remained a secret; till someone thought everyone in the world had the right to know.
Is Julian Assange the only honest man left on the planet?

Location hidden

#855381 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>
It has everything to do with it. Why did the NYT reveal the location of the drone airport? This is totally irresponsible.
YOU are the government, don't you want to know where to launch your assassination missions against US citizens from?

Location hidden

#855382 Feb 6, 2013
A woman was arrested for allegedly trying to kill two school officials in South Carolina.
Alice Boland, 28, was taken into custody after she allegedly pointed a handgun at two staff members and tried to fire at them outside Ashley Hall private school in Charleston, S.C., on Monday, according to the Post and Courier.
The gun didn't go off and nobody was injured.
Boland gave what the Courier described as a "rambling statement" during a bond hearing on Tuesday.
I wanted to make a political demonstration about problems in my life relating to the fact that racist feminists, including institutions like that where I was demonstrating ... have been causing me these alleged mental problems ever since I met a lesbian professor, Boland said.
She is charged with attempted murder, two counts of pointing a firearm, unlawful carrying of a firearm and possession of a firearm during the commission of a violent crime.
You cut that out of a Carl Hiasen novel didn't ya?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#855383 Feb 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask it another way ... when was the last time a carrier group was deployed to defend a McDonald's?
That makes no sense...McDonalds is a privately owned company. The middle east is a bunch of countries.

Maybe you could come up with a better analogy.

Location hidden

#855384 Feb 6, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe in UFOs too?
Carol does, let's get her in on this.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#855385 Feb 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are the government, don't you want to know where to launch your assassination missions against US citizens from?
No
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#855386 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>
That's Flack and Carols department
Do.you believe in Creation?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#855387 Feb 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not because of the left wing domestic terrorist who buy guns to shoot up Christian groups?
Did he kill anyone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min JOEL 69,984
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min Elise Gingerich 47,483
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grau 68,636
crimestoppers 2 hr Bcb 1
Review: G8 Van Lines Sun Jessie Ruiz 4
Review: Travel Options Inc (Sep '11) Sat maria 123
Can BSO clean up their act in Pompano? Oct 15 Pompano Beach Tor... 1
Pompano Beach Dating
Find my Match

Pompano Beach Jobs

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pompano Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pompano Beach