Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#855389 Feb 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You cut that out of a Carl Hiasen novel didn't ya?
Wojar isn't it?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#855390 Feb 6, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
Where dat lily be at? Way too early she be passed out on the floor already.
Naw...she went to the biker bar next door.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#855391 Feb 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
People can talk all they want, if you weren't stupid the differences would be obvious.
You're telling me

"The Billions we spend to provide a military umbrella provide for Saudi Arabia, for starters."

You don't sound anything alike.

I'd go back and look for the post with 50 "treasury Department"s but that would just be "stupid"

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#855392 Feb 6, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he kill anyone?
Is that the criteria...well then, let's talk about ted kennedy.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#855393 Feb 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That claim of 600 thousand new nra members is a lie.
Why are there more gun sales? Because all the hillbillies, white trash and government subversives are buying them. With any luck, y'all will kill yerselves.
Don't you wish it were so.

Ft. Hood shooter Nidal Malik Hasan was a registered Muslim Democrat.

Columbine shooters Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered Democrats.

Aurora, Colorado shooter James Holmes was a registered Democrat, he was a staff worker with the Obama campaign and was an 'Occupy' participant.

Newtown, Conn. shooter Adam Lanza was a registered Democrat who hated Christians.

It's liberals who should be forbidden from owning guns, YOU kill people. Whether it's on the streets or in a clinic, blacks kill themselves at an unprecedented rate, and guess what, 95% of you voted for Obama, THE Democrat.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#855394 Feb 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes sense to adults, that's why you're still sitting at the small table.
Then why don't you come on over and explain it in a way we children can understand? Shouldn't be hard for a smart guy like you.

I mean, heck, if we don't eat big macs our economy comes to a screeching halt? Help me out, cliff.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#855396 Feb 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why don't you come on over and explain it in a way we children can understand? Shouldn't be hard for a smart guy like you.
I mean, heck, if we don't eat big macs our economy comes to a screeching halt? Help me out, cliff.
His real name is Biff.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#855403 Feb 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is it, with regard to the PATRIOT Act et. al. that I hear right wingers say you don't have anything to worry about as long as you're not doing anything wrong but I don't hear that from the left? Am I just not hearing them? Can you provide examples?
Lots of people say the same thing about cops. This Conservative doesn't buy that BS. The government is your enemy whether it is the Feds with the Patriot Act or the local cops with their DUI checkpoint.

Time to repeal the patriot Act and abolish DHS, which does everything to steal the rights of American citizens and nothing to stop terrorists.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#855406 Feb 6, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Read somewhere it could mean ANOTHER 22k jobs on the tables for scrutiny.
I for one, LIKE the US Postal Service still. They're like books, sometimes, they just cannot be beaten, for good, old fashioned, REAL service.
You're a younger whippersnapper aren't you. Tell ya a little story...there was a time, when like the "value" of an American dollar, a BOOK of stamps was a highly regarded item, most especially in the working class sectors,rather than an assumed, unapppreciated "entitlement"
And they are STILL one of the most cost effective means, of trasnmitting effective communications,@ 46 cents per regular parcel envelope...or approx one dolluh 40 cents for 3 or 4.
Why, because ya cannot touch internet for 9 dolluhs a month, just to send email.
And now a days, y'all don't even have to lick 'em-even THAT'S done for ya buncha sorries.
Mo'Power to the US POSTAL Service and the employees of-long may they exist and survive!!(the half eway decent ones anyway).
The USPS delivers junk mail and other communications that could just as well be sent by email. Nobody will even notice when it is gone. The bonus for me will be getting rid of the ugly mailbox in front of my home.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#855408 Feb 6, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
How does one PAY for tax cut?
By cutting a welfare program.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#855409 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Why are there more gun sales? Because all the hillbillies, white trash and government subversives are buying them. With any luck, y'all will kill yerselves.
No, we will save our ammo for the Obama mob.

Stay in your ghetttos and kill each other and everybody will be happy.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#855415 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Bush couldn't waterboard terrorist, but obama can kill Americans.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/vsVCHE7ayPE...

You can ban guns, box cutters, knifes, swords, sticks or stones. You won't disarm a deranged liberal.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#855416 Feb 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The USPS delivers junk mail and other communications that could just as well be sent by email. Nobody will even notice when it is gone. The bonus for me will be getting rid of the ugly mailbox in front of my home.
We've picked up our mail at the P.O. for 36 years, we go once a week, unless we're expecting something important. One very big plus - we sort the mail there and let them handle the junk.
WakeUP Now

Rochester, MN

#855418 Feb 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we will save our ammo for the Obama mob.
Stay in your ghetttos and kill each other and everybody will be happy.
Obama intends to kill American citizen
asks top brass if they will pull the trigger

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#855419 Feb 6, 2013
WakeUP Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama intends to kill American citizen
asks top brass if they will pull the trigger
Actually, this question was also asked of soldiers during Clinton's administration. I know a guy who said that refusing to act on that order cost him his military career.

Remember Waco?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#855420 Feb 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Julian Assange the only honest man left on the planet?
Nope. I'm still here.
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#855422 Feb 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you feel about the drone assassination of Abdulrahman al-Awlaki?
This individual was aiding and abetting enemies of the US and recruiting terrorists. Capturing him was not an option and neither was allowing him to continue his activities which were detrimental to US security.
You're an idiot!
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#855423 Feb 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if the trial was a PC circus like the trial of the Fort Hood murderer, who should have been executed by now.
Major Hassan's trial is proceeding in accordance to rules put forth in the UCMJ.
You're an idiot!

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#855424 Feb 7, 2013
discordian wrote:
Obama Tax Cheats
Timothy Geithner
Tom Daschle
Hilda Solis
Nancy Killefer
Ron Kirk
Kathleen Sebelius
You forget General Electric.
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#855425 Feb 7, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember-azz plaskit dosn't float in a REAL economy...mostly because all it's good for swiping with is chit.
(looking back to the first ever US credit DOWNGRADE)
The decision came after a day of furious back-and-forth debate between the Obama administration and S&P. Treasury Department officials fought back hard, arguing that the firmís political analysis was flawed and that it had made a numerical error in a draft of its downgrade report that overstated the deficit over 10 years by $2 trillion. Officials had reviewed the draft earlier in the day.
ďA judgment flawed by a $2 trillion error speaks for itself,Ē a Treasury spokesman said Friday night.....
Goldfarb, Z. "S&P downgrades U.S. credit rating for first time". The Washington Post. Business. Web. 8/4/2011.
Budgetless Losers.
Let's keep in mind that S&P were one of the genius rating agencies that gave those toxic mortgage backed securities AAA ratings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min scirocco 68,891
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 45 min Eric 71,120
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Fair Game 49,240
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr zazz 96,664
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr R C Honey 307,005
Review: G8 Van Lines 11 hr Leonard Hart 19
the outlaws motorcycle gang in south Florida is... (Feb '11) 15 hr Drifter 230
Pompano Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pompano Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pompano Beach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:20 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:20PM
Joe Philbin coming back in Miami next season
NBC Sports11:22 PM
Dolphins are keeping coach after 37-35 win over Vikings - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report11:40 PM
Vikings Offensive Line Holding Back Teddy
Bleacher Report12:27 AM
Dolphins End Losing Streak, Extend Philbin Era
NBC Sports 5:50 AM
Dolphins owner says he never considered Jim Harbaugh (this time)