Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#848604 Jan 27, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
And throwing an election to someone who actually got less votes is fair? Especially when the results were skewed by gerrymandering?
You're an idiot!
Petey, how can anybody be so unschooled, and still have the intestinal fortitude to post such drivel?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#848606 Jan 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
If you're trying to make the point that there are lots of paranoid people out there, I fully agree.
As a gun owner, I always have exactly how much ammo I feel I might need.
Not hundreds of rounds, because I buy what I use for target shooting at the range. So just a small number, because I am not a paranoid freak that fully believes the entire Watusi and Tutsi Nations will descend on your neighborhood any day now.
People like you are idiots. Bet you own but never use.
<quoted text>
You are not normal. Even the libs I know agree Democrats may try to make gun ownership painful. Most people are not blind partisan freaks like you though.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#848610 Jan 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And yet, we can still say you're lying!
Woohoo!
wow.

lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#848611 Jan 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all bullshit from Nobraina.
He in PA, with a proxy in CA. Remember, he used to place Galt in TX!!
At least Waxturd has taken the sockpuppet heat off him!! Seems Nobraina has retired many of his from before election.
He also used to post as Grey Ghost in Temecula also although he lies about that too.. He has no visible or redeeming qualities, a totally worthless and useless piece of vermin.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#848612 Jan 27, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with wanting sensible tax rates and reduced government?
By that same token, what's wrong with sensible gun laws?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#848615 Jan 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturd is retarded. He defends Bush, and it's so easy to prove him wrong, it's not funny.
Like yuesterday,when he said Bush hadn't been drinking alcohol since he was 40!!
After all, every man in perfect health falls down and cuts their head open on a coffee table. Happens every day!!
Apparently Waxturd missed the 'State of th eUnion' speech, where Bush made the case for Iraq obtaining uranium!!
Or this:
""America must not ignore the threat gathering against us. Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof, the smoking gun that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud.""
George W. Bush
The Bush defenders are idiots. History has proven this.
"nutsucker"
To date you have proven no one wrong. You are simple troll with your hand out.
"Waxman" makes you look like an idiot with every post he directs at you. Your problem when you post, you say nothing, you simply run off your mouth.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#848616 Jan 27, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
He also used to post as Grey Ghost in Temecula also although he lies about that too.. He has no visible or redeeming qualities, a totally worthless and useless piece of vermin.
I remember.

He's stolen many ID's here, one was mine. When he gets really angry, he is capable of severely psychotic behaviors. And he gets angry often.

Losers are always angry!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#848617 Jan 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
It's really sad.
Carol has been here forever, and has always been very partisan, claims TP ties.
Her support for changing the rules if it favors her side is surprising to me. I thought she'd realize how she'd feel if the Dems had mentioned anything similar.
But she's been on a tear since election. Very angry, very obsessed with making all sorts of accusations. Most of which are her old, frequently debunked commie stuff. WTF?? Who but a cold warrior speaks of commies, when China is our biggest trading partner??
Note to the clueless like Carol:
If you look closely, the world is becoming more capitalistic by the day. China isn't a threat because of it's military, it's a threat because of it's Capitalist prowess.
But China's Capitalism does not bring freedom to Chinese. But it's coming..........
My compliments to everyone on this thread but Carol. To my knowledge, she was the only one who spoke well of the latest try by Republiclowns to cheat.
Seems most politicians of the R persuasion have given it a big thumbs down.
I can see the ads from Hillary in 2016;
"Republicans have changed the rules that have existed since 1803!!"
----------
"The Evolution of the Electoral College
Since the 12th Amendment, there have been several federal and State statutory changes which have affected both the time and manner of choosing Presidential Electors but which have not further altered the fundamental workings of the Electoral College. There have also been a few curious incidents which its critics cite as problems but which proponents of the Electoral College view as merely its natural and intended operation."
<quoted text>
China is as Communist as ever. The Communist leadership and structure is merely geared toward capitalist ends.

Almost every Chinese bank is state-owned with the government deciding which businesses and individuals get loans. The media are entirely state-owned with favored political coverage. People and businesses own houses and property but every square inch of land in China belongs to the government.

Ironic is that Communist China is promoting capitalism more than this president.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#848619 Jan 27, 2013
"One of my employees"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The most lonely turd in America again making up a backstory!!

He lives less than 10 miles from CT Cabela, yet pretends to get info from 'my employee'!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm sure he walked into the gas station and said "Man, Cabela's almost out of ammo!!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Your bullshit is such bullshit!!
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my employees told me the shelves are nearly bare at Cabelas in Connecticut. The only stuff left is crap Russian & junk in some calibers. It's all backordered - go see online for yourself misguided lib.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#848622 Jan 27, 2013
"real dumb update"
"real dumb is beginning to realize the garbage he spews impresses no one. In the past week;
- he has offered 105 pieces of crap
- 99 posts directed at him point out his stoopidity
- 4 posts directed at him were non thinkers who agreed with him
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#848623 Jan 27, 2013
Talking through that big azz of yours again, eh??

The capitalism Obama has doubled stock prices in 4 years.

THat is 25% gain per year, unheard of in market history.

Yet you stupidly cling to your commie nonsense, which you can't even explain.

But give it a try. Tell me how the commie Obama is destroying capitalism, like TSM did before I made him look the moron he is.

Go for it, nitwit.
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
China is as Communist as ever. The Communist leadership and structure is merely geared toward capitalist ends.
Almost every Chinese bank is state-owned with the government deciding which businesses and individuals get loans. The media are entirely state-owned with favored political coverage. People and businesses own houses and property but every square inch of land in China belongs to the government.
Ironic is that Communist China is promoting capitalism more than this president.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#848624 Jan 27, 2013
Rubio’s Foolish Gamble on a Return to Bushism

....Right now, Rubio seems to working overtime to confirm that this is exactly what he wants to be. At this point, it’s probably too late for him to stop and reverse course, but it’s interesting that he doesn’t even seem to be aware of the danger. Someone might object that no one will care about the next nominee’s similarities to Bush, but Republican leaders have consistently underestimated how damaging Bush’s legacy is for them. It may not be as much of a problem as it was in 2012, but it will still be a real problem for years to come. If Republicans think the close resemblance to Bush won’t matter, they are kidding themselves.

When a presidential candidate has identified himself too closely and completely with neoconservatives in his first presidential campaign, he has so far been unsuccessful. There aren’t many examples to cite, but the examples that exist are worth reviewing. In 2000, McCain was clearly the neoconservatives’ preferred candidate, but except for a victory in New Hampshire his campaign was mostly a flop. While Romney had many neoconservative advisers all along and campaigned accordingly, it was Pawlenty in 2011 who desperately sought to be regarded as the most reliably hawkish, democratist, and interventionist candidate. Pawlenty had been a loyal McCain booster throughout 2007-08, and in at least some ways sought to be the McCain-like candidate of the 2012 cycle. He fared even worse than McCain had in 2000. Of course, Pawlenty’s campaign didn’t fail solely or even primarily because of his foreign policy views. However, his posturing on these issues reflected his eagerness to invest Republican and movement conservative elite opinion with far more electoral significance than it possessed. Rubio has been making a similar mistake of catering to the same elite opinion with apparently little regard for how his views are being received by rank-and-file Republicans.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

As for a future general election, Bushism is a proven loser, and Rubio is unwisely betting that returning to it will bring him success.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#848625 Jan 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturd gives away his Social Security status with Dylan references from 1962.
Or is it the original cut, from 1928!!
Wow, you're absolutely ancient!! Explains the incoherent posts!!
If I said that the sky is blue, babies cry and that 2 + 2 = 4, you'd call me incoherent.

Every time you open your mouth, you soil yourself.

That mouth is a problem, dood. Learn how to sew.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#848626 Jan 27, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
"real dumb update"
"real dumb is beginning to realize the garbage he spews impresses no one. In the past week;
- he has offered 105 pieces of crap
- 99 posts directed at him point out his stoopidity
- 4 posts directed at him were non thinkers who agreed with him
Peace
A Rock is dumb.

But that rock just sits there bothering no one.

ImaginaryDave is as dumb as that rock, too, but he's not content with just sitting there wearing away into soil. N-o-o-o...

He has to prove himself at being dumb. He has to get right up there into your face to let you know loudly that he is dumb.
He wants recognition from you for his being dumb.

Let's get him a DUMB T-Shirt he can wear proudly and then he might go back to being a quiet rock.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#848627 Jan 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>First he flat out denied the charges for such personal items and services such a back waxing. Then he ignored the requests for repayments until faced with formal sanction. He lied about his family for years, the fabrication was the main focus of his website until it was finally removed during his senate campaign.
I said the shenanigans were cut rate didn't I?
Maybe we should talk about Ray Sansom and some of Rubio's other major fk ups.
Let's talk about the lies and deceipt running rampant among those in high places with the most power first.

A lot of us are hoping Republicans will turn the tables and be on the offensive for a change. They wouldn't even have to lie - just boldly speak the truth.

The accusations of wrongdoing towards Rubio have already been disproven and pale in comparison to top ranking officials in this administration and the top guy himself.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#848628 Jan 27, 2013
Ironic that Communist China promotes capitalism more than this president.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#848630 Jan 27, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
Ironic that Communist China promotes capitalism more than this president.
wow, did you come up with that all on your own?

I just love the deep thinking conservative mind

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#848632 Jan 27, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Petey, how can anybody be so unschooled, and still have the intestinal fortitude to post such drivel?
lol! You lacked the intelligence and facts to back up your claim on the dow son...

... and then you had the audacity to support your lie with another lie.

It's wasn't schooling that did that for you son. It was your personality!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

#848634 Jan 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
It's really sad.
Carol has been here forever, and has always been very partisan, claims TP ties.
Her support for changing the rules if it favors her side is surprising to me. I thought she'd realize how she'd feel if the Dems had mentioned anything similar.
But she's been on a tear since election. Very angry, very obsessed with making all sorts of accusations. Most of which are her old, frequently debunked commie stuff. WTF?? Who but a cold warrior speaks of commies, when China is our biggest trading partner??
Note to the clueless like Carol:
If you look closely, the world is becoming more capitalistic by the day. China isn't a threat because of it's military, it's a threat because of it's Capitalist prowess.
But China's Capitalism does not bring freedom to Chinese. But it's coming..........
My compliments to everyone on this thread but Carol. To my knowledge, she was the only one who spoke well of the latest try by Republiclowns to cheat.
Seems most politicians of the R persuasion have given it a big thumbs down.
I can see the ads from Hillary in 2016;
"Republicans have changed the rules that have existed since 1803!!"
----------
"The Evolution of the Electoral College
Since the 12th Amendment, there have been several federal and State statutory changes which have affected both the time and manner of choosing Presidential Electors but which have not further altered the fundamental workings of the Electoral College. There have also been a few curious incidents which its critics cite as problems but which proponents of the Electoral College view as merely its natural and intended operation."
<quoted text>
It shouldn't matter to you if votes are counted by state districts instead of winner takes all if the states in question decide to do this and your candidate can will enough districts.

Why does this prospect scare you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#848635 Jan 27, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
It shouldn't matter to you if votes are counted by state districts instead of winner takes all if the states in question decide to do this and your candidate can will enough districts.
Why does this prospect scare you?
if it doesn't matter why change?

Republicans know they can't win without cheating

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 min TRD 68,563
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Godfreynwani 47,014
Did you get belt spankings? 30 min Binx1 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 69,522
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Brian_G 305,850
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 11 hr zazz 96,464
Review: King's Office Furniture 14 hr VX_POW 2

Pompano Beach Jobs

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pompano Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pompano Beach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]