Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#823356 Dec 16, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Read some history, then try again.(we'll make it simple--start around 1990 or so, see: Desert Storm, Saddam invading Kuwait after stealing it's oil--- that should give any sane person with one actual working brain cell, a clue!)
Or are one of those people that just hate America?
Move elsewhere then.
Like he said, Saddam not only never attacked the USA, he was our ally until 1989. DUH

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/

We sold him the chemical weapons he used against his own people. That's why Bush didn't like to talk about that. Either father Bush or son Bush.

We invaded a soverign nation with the flimsiest of excuses. We had no murtual defense treaty with Kuwait. There was no reason to invade Iraq. It made the USA international war criminals. To this day, there are nations that will arrest Bush or Cheney if they set foot in their borders.

We lost the war - badly.

there were no WMD's, in spite of your ignorant claims, which even Bush admitted to.

Go back to your TIC talk. You obviously know nothing about any of it, you methhead.
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#823357 Dec 16, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
when don't i?
stripers right now at the local lake.
Yep , same at the cbbt also!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#823358 Dec 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ask him if it was the 'right thing to do'.
I live in CT. Last I knew, the guy was on suicide watch.
That killing ended three lives. The boy, the stepfather, and his sister, where the incident occurred. They'll never get over it.
Why do you make up lies about the kid?? He had no drugs, legal or illegal in him, you dummy. You want the whole story, yet tell lies about it?? Figures, Chief, you alwasy were a useless POS.
----------
""Giuliano adopted Tyler — who had wanted to join the Air Force — when he was his fifth-grade teacher and after Tyler’s grandmother was no longer able to take care of him.
“He just cared so much. Tyler was such a great boy he couldn’t just leave him,” one of Tyler’s pals said.
The friend, who knew Tyler since the third grade, said no one at New Fairfield HS could make sense of the tragedy or figure out why he might have been breaking into his aunt’s home.
“We didn’t understand why Tyler was out. It’s just weird,” the friend said.“He wasn’t a delinquent or anything. He was always happy and outgoing.
“This just makes no sense at all.”
Tyler played soccer and was one of a only few students in a Civil Air Patrol class at his school.
“He loved flying,” said his friend.
“In class, you get to fly a plane with an instructor at Danbury Airport. It’s a really hard course.”
Story in town was that the kid was a prankster, he did dummb things, but at 15, who doesn't??""
----------
You are still, as always, an ignorant troll.
That was an awful story. Was the father charged with anything?

Location hidden

#823359 Dec 16, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>You know not of what you speak , heres a little advice don't go around looking for something you don't want to find .
Try me, coward.

You're a big man until your bullshit is called.

Then you revert to coward status, your normal place.
TR Jones

New York, NY

#823360 Dec 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack was a coward in his first term.
I hope he fights the good fight this time.
There are lots of Americans, easily a majority, that will support a politician who stands up to the NRA.
The time is NOW for sensible gun control laws.
That does not include taking away legally purchased firearms from citizens who have passed backround checks.o
It does include outlawing assault weapons and massive magazines that only allow someone to kill more.
There is NO reason to own military style weapons but why NO accountability by HYPOCRITCAL HOLLYWIERD who provides the ideas and how-to's and the LIBS who fight to keep Pshysco's from being forced to be institutionalized?
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

#823361 Dec 16, 2012
All 31 Pro-Gun Senators Refused Invitations To Appear On ‘Meet The Press’

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/12/16/...

Location hidden

#823362 Dec 16, 2012
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Beyond our painful agreement that the murderer's Mother was unqualified to own weapons, your points are just not valid. I am armed almost 24 hours a day (I generally dont carry in the shower :-)), but I also have a virtually impenetrable gun safe (to a normal burglar), even though I dont need it in my location/domestic situation. Google is your friend on that aspect.
I hope with all my heart I never have to use a weapon in defense of my life against an armed criminal, but if I do a disassembled, unloaded firarm is worse than not owning one at all....
If you carry a gun all day, you're either a paranoid freak (likely), or it just makes you feel like a man (also likely).

As for the rest, it's all bullshit. L:ike everything else you've done here for years with various sockpuppets, all you know how to do is lie and make up stupid stories.

You live in a trailer park outside of Tuscon. You're not fooling anyone.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#823363 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Here's one just a couple of weeks ago from the drugged-out, tattooed & pierced Portland mall shooter. Of course, the psychotc leftist mainstream media chose not to publicize the good-hearted actions of this law-abiding gun owner. Fortunately, those same deviates cant erase the fact that it happened.....
http://www.policymic.com/articles/20891/orego...
Anyone could have made up that story; I don't find it viable.
Furthermore, AZ has open carry, lots of gun owners, and no one pulled out his gun on Loughner. The element of surprise in a mass shooting stuns people, law abiding gun owners don't want to start randomly shooting. Eliminate the rapid fire clips and automatic assault weapons, save a few lives.
Not to say that it's not possible, there was a case here a few years ago wherein a 70 yr old man used his concealed weapon to foil a robbery at a Subway shop.

Location hidden

#823364 Dec 16, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That was an awful story. Was the father charged with anything?
No.

But he has to live with it, far worse than anything the law could do to him.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#823365 Dec 16, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i can personally put that in perspective.
http://www.gloomis.com/publish/content/gloomi...
couple of months ago i bought the GLX model. some folks have serious hobbies. i now own 6 rods made by that company.
Obama Admin Jumps to Squelch Rumors of U.S. Fishing Ban

For instance, Gateway Pundit blogger Jim Hoft wrote: "Obama's Latest Assault on Freedom -- New regulations Will Ban Sport Fishing." He quoted from the ESPN column, adding, "Barack Obama has a message for America's 60,000,000 anglers -- We don't need you."

http://www.nytimes.com/gwire/2010/03/11/11gre...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#823366 Dec 16, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>As I said, most murders occur in a rage, drunken stupor etc and can't be predicted. Like the JAX loud music shooter, he was probably already pizzed off about something or half in the bag and then bang-bang.
Wow lily, that guy is gonna have a real tough go of it in prison.
The CT case is different, kinda like a bunch of real bad decisions all heaped on top of one another and over time by young Adam's family and then by Adam. Parents come to believe that their children will outgrow their problems and most of them do. Adam didn't.
Totally agree, that Jacksonville guy got out of dodge quick; that's an easy first degree murder if I ever saw one. I can't believe he thinks he can use the stand your ground law! What an idiot. Don't like the loud music? What about close your windows and drive off? Too many trigger happy nuts around.
Think of all the parents of autistic and aspergers kids now; after this. Aspergers kids are really different, don't make friends, are loners, usually brilliant. Doesn't mean they're all killers.
Seriously, if she was afraid of her son, why would she have guns in the house? Sounds like something went totally haywire. We'll soon find out.
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#823367 Dec 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Try me, coward.
You're a big man until your bullshit is called.
Then you revert to coward status, your normal place.
Try you ? What does that mean exactly tough guy ?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#823368 Dec 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
But he has to live with it, far worse than anything the law could do to him.
I can't imagine. What about that dad who shot his 7 year old in his truck by accident? I wonder if he'll be charged. I think it was in PA, he was trying to sell his guns at a gun store. I would have just killed myself if that happened.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#823369 Dec 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
If you carry a gun all day, you're either a paranoid freak (likely), or it just makes you feel like a man (also likely).
As for the rest, it's all bullshit. L:ike everything else you've done here for years with various sockpuppets, all you know how to do is lie and make up stupid stories.
You live in a trailer park outside of Tuscon. You're not fooling anyone.
Or a drug dealer.

Location hidden

#823370 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Yeah right, dipshit. A great kid: masked, armed with a knife, and breaking into his neighbor's home. Who knows why; but stupid tragedies happen. Doesnt mean the Dad did the wrong thing (especially in light of what happened Friday). Dont make it sound like he just gunned down his own kid for no reason out of the blue.
Figures you would live in a shthole, urban blue State. How are those strict gun control laws working out there?:-)
You [prove what a lowlife scum you are with every post.

BTW, my state is #4 in median income.

Your state is #30. Nuff said, you piece of trash.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#823371 Dec 16, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Could it be their showing respect for the Families whether than playing Politics?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#823372 Dec 16, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone could have made up that story; I don't find it viable.
Furthermore, AZ has open carry, lots of gun owners, and no one pulled out his gun on Loughner. The element of surprise in a mass shooting stuns people, law abiding gun owners don't want to start randomly shooting. Eliminate the rapid fire clips and automatic assault weapons, save a few lives.
Not to say that it's not possible, there was a case here a few years ago wherein a 70 yr old man used his concealed weapon to foil a robbery at a Subway shop.
You may perhaps be correct re: the story; time will tell. BTW, Tucson is an extreme leftist municipality; always has been, always will be. Not a lot of open carry folks down there (I dont even do that, as it unnerves people), and the Loughner incident was over in seconds (unlike some of the more heinous massacres).

Location hidden

#823373 Dec 16, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Try you ? What does that mean exactly tough guy ?
What's the tough guy shit??

Yu're the one claiming to be a tough guy.

I offered you a chance to see how tough you are.

You wimped out.

Just as I knew you would. You're real bad behind that keyboard, with a cigarette in your mouth and a gun on the table.

But I offered to test your security zone, and you chickened out!!

Proving my point. Most of you gun lovers are basically frightened children. Esp. the ones who tend to talk like badasses, like you and Fenris.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#823374 Dec 16, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack was a coward in his first term.
I hope he fights the good fight this time.
There are lots of Americans, easily a majority, that will support a politician who stands up to the NRA.
The time is NOW for sensible gun control laws.
That does not include taking away legally purchased firearms from citizens who have passed backround checks.
It does include outlawing assault weapons and massive magazines that only allow someone to kill more.
He won't although he might step the fight up a notch or two. The Democrats are on a roll and will continue to be until they fk up. Getting involved in gun control when 74% of the nations voters do not want gun control is, IMO, a mistake when solutions on other important issues are within reach. Immigration for instance is ripe for meaningful reform, something that I never thought would occur under a (D) POTUS.

Strike while the iron is hot eh?

It will take a long time to produce meaningful gun control legislation__maybe it will eventually come about like marijuana__one state at a time.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#823375 Dec 16, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
the Republicans should and all the Democrats are going to do is cost themselves seats in the House and the Senate just like they did in 1994 after passing the The Federal Assault Weapons Ban (AWB)(or Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act) in 1994.

104th United States Congress

Duration: January 3, 1995 – January 3, 1997

Senate Majority: Republican Party

House Majority: Republican Party

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/104th_United_Sta...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min Homo Erectus 49,367
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 55 min scirocco 68,914
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 71,272
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 hr feces for jesus 307,110
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 22 hr Anne 96,717
mitchell calvin carnivale (Dec '12) Sat info4U 6
Kelly Sands-Vincente Sat Eyes Of The Law 1
Pompano Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pompano Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pompano Beach