James

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Amazing flight school. I got my license in the promised time and all the needed help to achieve my goal. The whole staff was really professional. It wasn't easy at first but never gave up on me, at no time. The thought me, patiently and proffesionaly. Thanks to skyeagle I am today a pilot. To the instructors...... Guys.... Thank you! You are the best! This achievement will be with me forever! You made it happen!
Rafael

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

I came from Europe for one of their time building programs. everything was better than expected. i always had a plane available for me, an instructor for any question since i was unfamiliar with the area, maintenance was always perfect. i received help all the time and make quite a few fellow pilots new friends. there were many students from many countries doing multiple courses, from private to commercial and indeed time builders like me. i would definitely recommend this school to anyone interested in aviation. could have not made a better choice. thanks to all staff at Skyeagle Aviation. you are the best:) Rafael
Jose

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

SkyEagle rocks. he hecho mi licencia de piloto privado exactamente como me explicaron que seria. ahora he completado mi time building para poder hacer el examen de instrumento. skyeagle me ha preparado bien y tengo la confianza absoluta de que llegare a piloto comercial en unos meses. estoy orgulloso de ser parte de su alumnado y quiero transmitir mi experiencia a otros alumnos. empeze a estudiar en otra escuela y no tiene nada que ver con esta. ahora si!!!! gracias a todos!!!
Fer

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

To become a good pilot you don't only have to be a goo stick but also know your stuff and all related with aviation. I went to SkyEagle knowing nothing and finished as a commercial multiengine pilot. everything was even better than expected. at this school I had the opportunity to learn about mechanics, systems, airports operations etc. the owner, alex, organized a tour of the control tower, it was great, he also allowed me to be present looking at the mechanics while conducting inspections on the planes I later flew. it was great, I had the time and I took advantage of all I could. thank you guys, you are awesome!!! and highly recommended by me!!!
Juan

Madrid, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Pues mi experiencia personal en skyeagle fue estupenda.... La verdad es que me prepararon estupendamente poniendo a mi disposicion todo lo se necesita para estar bien preparado... Los instructores me apoyaron durante toda mi estancia en mi curso. Yo fui a estudiar alli desde españa para conseguir mi licencia y el trato fue genial, incluso hoy puedo decir que deje a muy buenos amigos alli.... Por todo ello os doy las gracias AMIGOS.
Muchas gracias a todo el equipo de skyeagle por hacer mi sueño realidad.

“Fred Scuttle 4 Prez.”

Since: Feb 08

Miami

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

All these single name glowing reports sounds fishy to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••