Man killed outside Pompano strip club

Man killed outside Pompano strip club

There are 324 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jun 9, 2007, titled Man killed outside Pompano strip club. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Detectives are looking for a 37-year-old West Palm Beach man they say stabbed another man to death Saturday morning outside a Pompano Beach strip club.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Sick and Tired

Boca Raton, FL

#1 Jun 10, 2007
Wow, another murder. O, does the suspect have a long criminal history? Was he released from prison for being such a great prisoner so he can kill again? What the hell are we waiting for? This criminal justice system is a joke.

Look at the money we are wasting locking up Paris Hilton for driving on a suspended license, but this guy goes free after committing serious offenses that should have left him in prison for life.

I donít know about you South Florida but I'm Sick and Tired of the Bull $@#T.
We need a change in our criminal justice system and I know for sure, come Election Day that the Pot Smoking Judge can kiss his bench good bye.

“S Florida & Gainesboro, TN”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2 Jun 10, 2007
This kind of crap along with all the other issues are why so many people are leaving here...and its not the Criminals that are leaving its all the good people.

So whats going to be left here in a few years....will be a scary place
Who Knows

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Jun 10, 2007
I am curious how difficult it would be to link into this article a photo of the suspected car? AND possibly a photo of the suspect?
A few weeks ago they had us looking for a 'toyota'for two suspects that were robbing people all over town and do you think they included the COLOR of the vehicle?? NOPE!
WHAT GIVES?
nargi

Norwalk, CT

#4 Jun 10, 2007
at least did he get a lap dance????
Jan Bowles

AOL

#5 Jun 10, 2007
why is this immigrant even out on the streets after that rap sheet. I guess 3 strikes, you're dead is the answer. Open the doors folks let all the trash in and look forward to more Hispanic crime!
oh well

AOL

#6 Jun 10, 2007
The victim had just as long and violent of a criminal record as the suspect. (see FDLE Career Offenders on FDLE website) Offsetting penalties, play on.
Smart 1

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Jun 10, 2007
I just saw him at Burger King, oops, that was Elvis!
puffer 1

Muskegon, MI

#10 Jun 10, 2007
I miss the beaches but the South Florida Septic Tank is backed up and overflowing with gold teeth, dred locks and rap music.

“Liberals = Hippies”

Since: Dec 06

Osaka, Japan

#11 Jun 10, 2007
Good another one bites the dust. You got this guy, the Ricky Williams looking dude in Orlando. The roof top bandit the cop shot.
What do all three of these guys have in common.
1. Their all repeat offender's and
2?. wait what was two again, it's not that thier all college graduates, it's not that thier white, darn what was it?
my my my

Delray Beach, FL

#13 Jun 10, 2007
they need to close all those silly ass clubs down, especially the flavas or flavors, that ugly ran down piece of crap.
my my my

Delray Beach, FL

#14 Jun 10, 2007
they need to close all those silly A-- clubs, especially that stinky looking ran down piece of crap "FLAVAS OR FLAVORS or whatever it is.
KILLEM ALL

United States

#15 Jun 10, 2007
ANOTHER WETBACK SPICK MAKES A SPLASH IN AMERICA. GIVE ALL THE ILLEGALS AMNISTY!!
Ricky Bobby

AOL

#16 Jun 10, 2007
A black man with a gun shooting in Pompano?
What is going on in this world?
Whats next? Drugs dealing in Lauderhill?
Phantom

Douglasville, GA

#17 Jun 10, 2007
Close the "PIG PALACES" down. Look what works and hangs out there trash! Maybe his mother was a dancer and they guy insulted her! LOL
ddd

Delray Beach, FL

#18 Jun 10, 2007
How about a picture of Gonzalez.
too bad

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#21 Jun 10, 2007
Ricky Bobby wrote:
A black man with a gun shooting in Pompano?
What is going on in this world?
Whats next? Drugs dealing in Lauderhill?
Well it was not a black man this time..........
IrishPride33

AOL

#23 Jun 10, 2007
I knew the victim. Why do they have their pictures in the paper but not here on the website. If the suspect is still at large.... shouldnt his picture be up as many places as possible???
sick of it

Pompano Beach, FL

#24 Jun 10, 2007
or a shooting...
too bad wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it was not a black man this time..........
Grin Reaper

Hollywood, FL

#27 Jun 10, 2007
my my my wrote:
they need to close all those silly A-- clubs, especially that stinky looking ran down piece of crap "FLAVAS OR FLAVORS or whatever it is.
Hey, without dives like this to hang out in, these cretins might have to kill each other in nice neighborhoods with innocent bystanders.
dtg

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#29 Jun 10, 2007
how about all of you ignorant people posting stupid ass comments shut up bc i was there and knew both parties. everything isnt always what it says in the papers. the victim was the one in the wrong and deserved what he got.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Earl 1,581,470
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr John-K 316,345
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,945
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 hr zazz 98,477
Monica mollica Aug 17 Guest 1
News Pit bull ban: Ban pit bulls - they don't belong... (Jun '09) Aug 12 HAVEfunGUYS 1,040
Trader Jacks on A1A (Aug '09) Aug 3 Nancy M 30

Pompano Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages