Tamarac woman, 19, slain, autopsy con...

Tamarac woman, 19, slain, autopsy confirms

There are 49 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jun 27, 2007, titled Tamarac woman, 19, slain, autopsy confirms. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Tamarac Too tortured to speak, Sanya Stewart cried and groaned as she stopped cars entering her Shaker Village neighborhood Tuesday evening to hand out police fliers with her daughter's face on them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jacqueline Anderson

Edmonton, Canada

#45 Aug 1, 2007
I am Chianne's step-mom. She came to us here in Canada as a shy and beautiful girl. Over the years she has matured and became a beautiful confident, self assured young lady. We were looking forward for her coming to Canada to visit us as she has done over the years. Chianne will always be missed. I missed her everyday. It is so hard to believe that I will never see her again. Everyday I think about what it would be like to see her beautiful face again. I will never get use to the fact that she is gone forever. I know that whosoever killed her knew a lot about her and I would advise you to give up yourself before you are caught. I know that you have a conscience and that it will get the better of you. May you have sleepless nights and worrisome days, may you never be able to eat or drink without thinking about what you did to a sweet and special young woman. Give yourself up because you will surely be found out.
Jackie

Edmonton, Canada

#46 Aug 1, 2007
Chianne came to us here in Canada as a shy and beautiful girl. Over the years she matured into a beautiful, bright, and self-assured young lady. She was just beginning to start her life. She never had the chance to find out what life is all about. Chianne I miss you everyday. I think about you at nights and in the mornings knowing that I will never see you again. A beautiful young life just gone before it even began. Your family surely misses you. We will never see you again and that is such a big loss for us. There will be no one to tell us jokes or stories anymore. I hope that whosoever did this you is caught and punished. No deeds go unpunished and God is looking down upon all of us. You may think that no saw you but I've got news for you the greatest Judge of all saw you and He knows everything there is to know about you so you be careful for the unseen eyes is watching you.
Someone with a clue

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#47 Oct 25, 2007
Question a guy that, every once in a while, stands outside, or nearby Chianne's old home. He is normally seen walking back and forth nearby the cemetery road, looking around rather nervously. Can't miss him.
someone concerned

Deerfield Beach, FL

#48 Jan 28, 2010
Someone with a clue wrote:
Question a guy that, every once in a while, stands outside, or nearby Chianne's old home. He is normally seen walking back and forth nearby the cemetery road, looking around rather nervously. Can't miss him.
Wow the death of this young woman really saddens me i'm a local young woman living in the Broward county area as well and this scares me to know that the killer(s)are still out there. I really want this case to be solved it hurts to see things like this happening in our very own back yard. My heart goes out to the family please never give up hope its been 3yrs and i remember this case like it was yesterday. And Remember No crime goes unpunished and justice will prevail. This case and many others have really hit home and inspired me to study to become a homicide detective so that the families and victims can finally have some closure when the coward(s) are brought to justice.
Speak the truth

Chicago, IL

#49 Nov 7, 2010
Toolong. All of CHI-CHI so called friend especially Buda Belly and all who did a look grine, you betteR start talking who sucked her life away,soon or later,you will have to talk or you may just end up in the same position. None of you can hide forever,
murder we wrote.
Revenge is our destiny

Hialeah, FL

#50 Dec 30, 2010
Murderer,we are feeling hot,hot, hot. you can't hide forever,your time is near.
What you have done to her, will be done to you.
Big Bubba is waith for you in prison or at the morgue, pick your choice, because the higher the monkey climb,the more him exposed .
Cornerstone

West Palm Beach, FL

#51 Apr 21, 2012
You think it's over, it just begun.
She will not die in vain.
justice must be served.
Need your help

Pompano Beach, FL

#52 Mar 22, 2013
Paul wrote:
I think that she knew her killer. I bet other people in her family know her killer. I bet that the killer hasn't been seen in a few days as well. XXX is right. Something stinks and the *** hole killer is right under their noses.
I need your help, please email [email protected]
Need your help

Pompano Beach, FL

#53 Mar 22, 2013
Someone with a clue wrote:
Response> We need your help. please reach out to [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Brian_G 311,489
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Obama is a joke 1,403,949
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr dGo mnaDed lyoH r... 60,658
Anthony Rosser, Mike Spinella, Andrew Rosser & ... 6 hr PplAreDumb 47
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 hr TRD 70,827
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sun zazz 98,128
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Sun TWP 72,037

Pompano Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages