Skinny I-95 lanes coming to Broward, ...

Skinny I-95 lanes coming to Broward, Palm Beach counties

There are 3 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 23, 2013, titled Skinny I-95 lanes coming to Broward, Palm Beach counties. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The need for speed on Interstate 95 led to skinnier lanes in Miami-Dade County - and now it's Broward's turn to feel squeezed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

YO VINNIE

Delray Beach, FL

#1 Feb 24, 2013
Compromise safety for the almighty tax dollar the parasitic bureaucrats collect from the express lane tolls. They cannot get enough of our money and need to find different ways of taking our income to stuff their accounts.
Sandra

Boca Raton, FL

#2 Feb 24, 2013
I prefer to pay thurnpike for my safety instead of I95 this is unbelievable with all the accidents that occurs in I95 now skinny lines ?
The Incredible Flounder

Bradenton, FL

#3 Mar 3, 2013
Ya hafta wear skinny jeans to drive in those lanes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min THE DEVIL 1,278,905
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Into The Night 54,624
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr cpeter1313 310,236
Review: Allen Libow PA (Dec '13) 9 hr Ben There 2
News Roaches, rats, and waste water found at South F... Thu miamiron 3
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Thu Gas Woman 70,161
Review: Law Offices Of George Castrataro (Feb '15) Thu Cupcake 140
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages