Two men accused of using tax-preparin...

Two men accused of using tax-preparing business for massive refund thefts

There are 1 comment on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jun 10, 2013, titled Two men accused of using tax-preparing business for massive refund thefts. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Two South Florida men were ordered held without bond Monday after federal authorities said they have substantial evidence to link them to millions of dollars in income tax fraud and identity theft.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Chris peperXX

Mount Vernon, MO

#1 Jun 28, 2013
Those who still pay income taxes to the federal government are the criminals. Tax money is used to further enslave the people. Everywhere you turn there are government cameras and the government even listens to our calls. Revolt before you are microchipped. Take revenge on Homeland Security agents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Surprize 1,520,817
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 hr Susanm 313,923
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jun '16) Sat Mo darwish 67
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Sat Lavon affair 71,283
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Sat Patty Myers 8,138
News The number of daily opioid overdoses in South F... Apr 20 casa b 1
News Dania Beach opts for silence to avoid devil prayer (Oct '15) Apr 20 Vivek Golikeri 2

Pompano Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages