Teaparty Ayatollah's Conference Slated

Teaparty Ayatollah's Conference Slated

Posted in the Pompano Beach Forum

South Teaparty South News

San Francisco, CA

#1 Feb 12, 2014
The southern alliance of Teaparty Ayatollah's has published the schedule for our upcoming conference. A news junket will take place before the scheduled conference opening. The News Conference is scheduled for 1:00 p.m. in the adjunct room of the grand ballroom. The news conference will consist of 60 minutes of prepared remarks from the Information, News and Security Ayatollahs and will conclude with 5 minutes of answers to previously selected questions. There will be a host/no host bar starting at 10:30. That is all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 32 min Cheech the Conser... 1,566,326
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr weaponX 315,294
Review: ABS Exotic Repair (Jun '11) 13 hr Mercedes Owner 4
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 15 hr zazz 98,451
News A weird Florida mystery: Meat falling from the sky Jul 21 Mona 2
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jun '16) Jul 21 Joyce Mattos 78
News A weird Florida mystery: Frozen pork falling fr... Jul 20 Fundiementally ill 1

Pompano Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages