Review: Ocean Breeze Recovery

Review: Ocean Breeze Recovery

Posted in the Pompano Beach Forum

Beat Addiction

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Feb 25, 2014
I just started working here, but I have been to and worked for several different healthcare facilities. This one has some of the most caring, awesome staff members I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. The living quarters is just like staying in your own apartment on the beach. I'd highly recommend Ocean Breeze for any person struggling with substance abuse and want to regain control of their life. Best of luck to all of you...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min VetnorsGate 1,760,117
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 29 min RiccardoFire 340,595
News Trump's plan will seek to 'harden' schools agai... 53 min FormerParatrooper 1,445
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 9 hr zazz 98,730
Review: The Country Club Directory 13 hr ericreyes 28
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Sun FARTS DOG 64,672
News ChildNet directed to clean up its act (Apr '07) Sun Usa 43

Pompano Beach Jobs

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages