Mother Planning to Sue Broward School...

Mother Planning to Sue Broward Schools After School Bus Mishap

There are 3 comments on the NBC Miami story from Aug 29, 2013, titled Mother Planning to Sue Broward Schools After School Bus Mishap. In it, NBC Miami reports that:

Mother Tracy Mondry said she plans on suing the Broward County School District after her daughter and six other children get off at the wrong stop.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Miami.

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 5, 2013
Got to love it. I bet they have a shrink all lined up to say the child has been permanently scarred
Informer

Pompano Beach, FL

#2 Nov 3, 2013
I guess the kids still don't know what the bus stop they use everyday looks like. The kids are as stupid as their parents.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#3 Nov 8, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
Got to love it. I bet they have a shrink all lined up to say the child has been permanently scarred
So many ppl are looking to make big money for nothing....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Broward school bond projects could face big cos... 4 min Marcy June 1
News Kamla in Us as Trini businessman honoured in Fl... 16 min Marcy June 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min John Galt 58,814
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 28 min Ize Found 70,460
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 39 min Three Days 310,968
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Coral Springs 3 hr Lizt316 39
Any MILFS out there in broward? (Jan '15) 14 hr Mrs UsedUpCuckOLD... 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages