Pompano to rename street for slain BS...

Pompano to rename street for slain BSO deputy

There are 49 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Sep 24, 2007, titled Pompano to rename street for slain BSO deputy. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The Pompano Beach City Commission will rename part of Southwest Third Street for Broward Sheriff's Office Sgt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
MasterMac

Boynton Beach, FL

#48 Sep 24, 2007
oki wrote:
<quoted text>
OK...I will pay you 1000 for every cop that hasn't abuse his power

Listen kid, go to bed you have to go to school tomorrow, but pay attention to whats going on in the world around you. Save your 1000 whatever paso's, pennys, dollars, quarters, whatever for a college education. And if you think cops are corrupt, go through the academy and make a difference.. Goodnight junior.
Duh

United States

#49 Sep 24, 2007
Dishonest FLPD IA et al wrote:
Just another waste of public monies by corrupt elected officials. Just sink a post in the parking lot of Walgreen's with a sign "Here lay the sheriff who got shot" at the expense of the drug store chain, if the don't comply revoke their occupancy permit
Still upset about failing the entrance exam for the Police Dept huh???
Duh

United States

#50 Sep 24, 2007
Poor Taxpayer wrote:
The police and fire PENSION is going to KILL US ALL! They drive around in fancy cars and trucks while the rest of us only have 401'S! THIS MADNESS MUST BE STOPPED!
Yeah...those 4 door Ford Crown Victorias are soooo fancy.
WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

China Grove, NC

#51 Sep 24, 2007
MasterMac wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen kid, go to bed you have to go to school tomorrow, but pay attention to whats going on in the world around you. Save your 1000 whatever paso's, pennys, dollars, quarters, whatever for a college education. And if you think cops are corrupt, go through the academy and make a difference.. Goodnight junior.
The little punk would not last two minutes in the academy. He would be balling his eyes out for his mommy when they got up in his face.
Rat

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#52 Sep 24, 2007
Frank wrote:
On a more positive note, I hope that they catch the killer, and it is nice to see the man remembered in some way. Hopefully the town will always remember because of this. May he rest in peace
So why don't they name a street after the poor homeless guy who got beat to death by a couple teen punks? Is on life worth more than another? Why not name a street after a Viet Nam, Korean or Iraqi soldier killed defending our country? I don't see any streets named after a fallen soldier, but many after MLK.
Anti Cop

United States

#53 Sep 25, 2007
WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE wrote:
<quoted text>
The little punk would not last two minutes in the academy. He would be balling his eyes out for his mommy when they got up in his face.
Are you saying that the academy is tough? LMFAO!
I thought the hardest part was driving around the orange cones, now I consider myself an "expert driver"?????? The academy is kinda like pre-school.
Anti Cop

United States

#54 Sep 25, 2007
MasterMac wrote:
<quoted text>
how about planting your face firmly in the urinal where it belongs!!!
Still waiting......where & when??? Speaking of urinals,..... In your honor, I'm gonna go to the Walgreens "memorial" site and piss on the groung where the dead cop was, sort of my own special "tribute" to the "quick draw" sgt stupid.
Dishonest FLPD IA et al

AOL

#55 Sep 25, 2007
Rosa Parks and Recreation wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did FLPD fire you? Now get me a malt licker and a moon pie bytch!
Fired ?...... I was promoted I'm in charge now. Have your mama get the moon pie ... after she cleans up the frosting?
Who Cares

Pompano Beach, FL

#56 Sep 23, 2013
Just another way to waste money. Yeah...the cop got shot...he's dead. He knew the risks when he took the job, and so do the cop groupies, so what's the big surprise when a cop bites the bullet? All of a sudden, the dead cop becomes a hero, and is praised for being something he/she was not while alive.

Some would say that a cop that gets killed is God's way of dealing justice for all the corrupt things the cop did while alive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min OzRitz 58,822
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 70,461
News Broward school bond projects could face big cos... 5 hr Marcy June 1
News Kamla in Us as Trini businessman honoured in Fl... 5 hr Marcy June 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr Three Days 310,968
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Coral Springs 8 hr Lizt316 39
Any MILFS out there in broward? (Jan '15) 19 hr Mrs UsedUpCuckOLD... 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages