Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 345517 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Susanm

Emmaus, PA

#326872 Oct 5, 2014
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
**Waves at susanm**
Waves back......how have ya been?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#326873 Oct 5, 2014
Mychihuahuawillbite wrote:
<quoted text>Look at his profile picture, says a lot. He is a poor troubled person who hopefully is in a place where nurses or police watch over him. Wouldn't let him near a dog.
Vlad the Impaler was Catholic.........just saying.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#326875 Oct 5, 2014
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey John-K, sorry that I missed you. You are one of the people that I really miss conversing with and learning from.
Things are good with me.....I hope that all is well with you.
How do "Sue?"
Always a pleasure to see you Milady!
I see the TOPIX crowd has decided to "re-vamp" their site as everyone else has.
As I said, we're never as far-away as you might think--PM one of us, and we'll reply.
BTW, I've missed you too!
:)
Always enjoyed "talking" with you.
Best as always luv!
JK

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#326877 Oct 5, 2014
The teabagger movement and the rise of nazism have many disturbing parallels. BTW--Hitler outlawed abortions for German women.

I don't know which meds you skipped, but it's probably a good idea for you to take them all again...you're ranting like Renfield on meth.

You'll find that atheists like myself don't pray to anyone at all. It's kind of the definition of "atheist", you frigging psycho.
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting you use the term fascism....just like the Nazis who loved to Murder / Abort babies and kill Jews and other innocent people.
I understand you love the idea of killing babies, particularly Black and Mexican ones, do you also favor burning Jews and killing people who speak out against the Government? Do you pray to Satan for as many abortions as possible?

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#326878 Oct 6, 2014
Encouraging women to murder their own unborn children is evil. If you love life, consider a personhood law to save the unborn in your state.

Location hidden

#326879 Oct 6, 2014
<quoted text> Doesn't matter. anyone can be born into a Catholic family. Many are CINO's. In name only. Those CINO's have one thing going for them, they can always come back because they were taught Christ forgives.
If it doesn't matter then why bring attention to his profile picture? You have Catholic beliefs, Vlad was Catholic and Cpeter is Athiest. I'm not seeing any distinction except with your religion and Vlad's.

Location hidden

#326880 Oct 6, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Encouraging women to murder their own unborn children is evil. If you love life, consider a personhood law to save the unborn in your state.
You must be from Mississippi.
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#326881 Oct 6, 2014
<quoted text>What a hate filled sick , demonic thing to say.
I will say that you are anti social and mentally deranged and if you are out in the regular world, well, I hope the police catch you and put you away for a very long time. No one dies anymore from childbirth unless the woman recieves treatment way too late and that really never happens anymore. If the baby is in distress, they usually do a c section. And every woman in the last stages of pregnancy see a doctor more than once a week the closer the due date the more they see the nurse and doctor. that is a fact.
No one dies in childbirth anymore???

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs3...
"Every day, approximately 800 women die from preventable causes related to pregnancy and childbirth."

Facts are your enemy, wacko.

Location hidden

#326882 Oct 6, 2014
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
No one dies in childbirth anymore???
http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs3...
"Every day, approximately 800 women die from preventable causes related to pregnancy and childbirth."
Facts are your enemy, wacko.
Haven't you heard pre existing conditions can be cured in the final stages of a pregnancy now.
Life is Love

Allentown, PA

#326884 Oct 6, 2014
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO You really are a clueless little fool..
It is sad you have closed your mind to the reality of the earth and your relationship to it and from it. As a woman you have a special energy.

Location hidden

#326885 Oct 6, 2014
<quoted text> Vlad disrespected life, he was a sick man. Vlad was known for murdering thousands. In fact he impaled his enemies. Now anyone who would consider Vlad a role model and an idol is of the devil.
Yes, enemies of the RCC and Romania. Religious beliefs have killed millions over the centuries. I don't think Cpeter has that picture because Vlad is his role model but serves more as an icon that conflict in regards to religion have killed millions. Popes are not purely innocent either. Maybe that's why he's Atheist. Maybe I'm wrong. I'm sure he'll explain it.
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#326888 Oct 6, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Spot on except for one thing.
Tiller the Baby Killer was not "murdered" it was Vigilante Justice. When the State will not protect children the people will. Tiller should have been taken off the streets and put in prison a long time ago like any other criminal killer.
Way to support killing in the name of religion!

Location hidden

#326889 Oct 6, 2014
<quoted text> No one killed millions. Read your history, there weren't millions living in that area for him to kill. I can see clearly you have had a tough time in history classes.
It's clear you had a tough time reading Dick and Jane in the first grade. I said religious beliefs have killed millions over centuries.

Location hidden

#326890 Oct 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Another thing. People were more violent back then and killed because someone stepped on their property line. Popes are sinners too, there was some corruption. That came with the time they lived in. Not now. Vlad was a sadistic man who loved to kill. Just because Vlad was supposedly Catholic doesn't mean he practiced his faith. Grow up and start thinking like an adult.
Supposedly Catholic? LOL he was Catholic, there is no supposedly about it. Seriously, you're trying to make an issue out of someones profile picture. Time for you to grow up.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#326892 Oct 6, 2014
<quoted text>
That never happens. I hope one day you witness a mother holding her premature baby that she delivered and died in her arms. No women ever suffer from irreverseble impairment giving birth. Not in this modern era. You pro aborts have fooled many people . Women who refuse to hold their children are not very loving. Most women who hated to be pregnant and would have aborted change after they see their baby for the first time. You are actually anti woman. You tell lies about how horrible it is to carry a child for nine months, and inconveniance, you spread these lies and women believe you when in fact you are putting women down. Strong women carry thweir child, have jobs even have more children and are successful. What you want is to tell women you can't be successful when handling a crisis. A woman has to abort her baby to be successful. she can't be held down by a family, which is a huge lie.
A proabort would be someone who encourages women to abort. PC folks, like myself, do not encourage or discourage. We simply advocate a woman retain her right to choose.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#326894 Oct 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Another thing. People were more violent back then and killed because someone stepped on their property line. Popes are sinners too, there was some corruption. That came with the time they lived in. Not now. Vlad was a sadistic man who loved to kill. Just because Vlad was supposedly Catholic doesn't mean he practiced his faith. Grow up and start thinking like an adult.
"Popes are sinners too, there was some corruption. That came with the time they lived in."

lol

Right. Corruption has been eliminated.

" People were more violent back then and killed because someone stepped on their property line. "

lol

Right. That never happens anymore. Anywhere. Not even in Syria. Or Ukraine.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#326895 Oct 6, 2014
<quoted text>So you encourage women to have an abortion, that makes you a pro abort
Try reading all the words, this time:

I, like all other PC folks, do not encourage or discourage .

A pro abort is someone who advocates every pregnancy be terminated.
<quoted text>. If you stand by and let abortion happen, you are a pro abort.
You're a proabort. Good for you.
<quoted text>You are not saying it's wrong, so therefore you are a pro abort.
It's not wrong. So I wouldn't say it is.

“Make time ”

Since: Sep 09

for contemplation

#326896 Oct 6, 2014
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
A proabort would be someone who encourages women to abort. PC folks, like myself, do not encourage or discourage. We simply advocate a woman retain her right to choose.
STO, good luck with that approach.(I've seen it explained at length and in summary but to no avail.)

No matter how many different ways PC have tried to explain their position, it falls on deaf ears. In my mind there are two scenarios - abort or give birth. If deciding to give birth - another option opens - adoption. But that hinges on giving birth and of course many adoptive parents in waiting are specific. Few seem willing to love an older child let alone special needs.

Location hidden

#326897 Oct 6, 2014
<quoted text>If someone doesn't practice Catholicism,they are a lapsed Catholic in other words, not a Catholic. To blame the brutal life back then on Catholicism is just plain stupid. And back to the profile picture. the man in the profile picture was a mass murderer. A sadistic evil man. And some jerk-off who is very scared of Christ, finds him cool enough to be used for his or it's profile pic.
You don't know he finds him "cool" lol. You have no idea why he has chosen it. Maybe you should attend mass on Sunday and speak with your priest because a lapsed Catholic is just another Catholic. You should also inquire about the punishments inflicted by the Catholics during the Holy Inquistition. There is very little difference and done for the same reasons. Do you eat meat on Fridays?

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#326899 Oct 6, 2014
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Waves back......how have ya been?
Doing OK.. Busy.. How have you been?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Rebirth 70 1,779,030
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jun '16) 3 hr emaans 93
News Jimmy Fallon Surprises Parkland Seniors At Grad... 6 hr Rob 2
News Americaa s Largest Doctora s Group Calls for a ... 15 hr Say What 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Sat BigBillCFart 64,829
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Fri lisa 98,724
News Trump's plan will seek to 'harden' schools agai... Jun 14 javawhey 1,913

Pompano Beach Jobs

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages