Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311316 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#326626 Sep 20, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to support what you consider "merciful" aka abortion if the child isn't wanted instead of mom giving her child up for adoption so tell me, do you support killing poor people whom statistically will starve too death....yes or no? And no, i don't think that starving to death is merciful
Adoption is most assuredly an option that should never be removed from the table. Ya might want to talk to your other pious friends that believe premarital sex is sinful. Last time I checked, Catholics were having abortions. The shame of being single and pregnant?

Check with your cronies and let me know the latest outlook.(I doubt it has changed much. Albeit, I like your new Pope. I really do, and long may he live!)

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#326627 Sep 20, 2014
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Adoption is most assuredly an option that should never be removed from the table. Ya might want to talk to your other pious friends that believe premarital sex is sinful. Last time I checked, Catholics were having abortions. The shame of being single and pregnant?
Check with your cronies and let me know the latest outlook.(I doubt it has changed much. Albeit, I like your new Pope. I really do, and long may he live!)
When I see those ads for feed the hungry children by these Christian groups I have to wonder, how in the world could anyone associate themselves with Christianity and worship/believe in a God that could miraculously end world hunger and doesn't. If a child is a gift from God, what is a starving child? A cruel joke? If left with the choice of watching a child starve and ending it's life, I would do the merciful thing imo and end it sooner. It would be difficult and take a lot of meditation but I think I could do it. Probably haunt me the rest of my life though.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#326628 Sep 21, 2014
Primitive superstitions are just so CUTE!

BTW--many cities do offer clean needle programs, because they cut down on disease transmission. These are secular programs, so they care about the person, not the sin. That must horrify you.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. God condemns sex outside marriage, so yeah, i wouldn't offer a horny teenager a condom. God forgives our sins, so if a person is truly sorry and repents, he won't go to hell.
Go and sin no more he said after forgiving someone........not, if your gonna sin just dont get caught and make it worse.....he died for our sins remember?
Should i offer drug users a clean needle if they do drugs or a ride to get his drugs so that he doesn't walk there stumbling all over the road, possible walking into traffic killing himself or the driver ?
zach

Phoenix, AZ

#326629 Sep 21, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Primitive superstitions are just so CUTE!
BTW--many cities do offer clean needle programs, because they cut down on disease transmission. These are secular programs, so they care about the person, not the sin. That must horrify you.
<quoted text>
Hey homo, are you still taking your boyfriends rod in your azz you sick bastard? LMFAO

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#326630 Sep 22, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and what part of *i don't support legalized killing of innocent humans because mom doesn't want them and is too selfish to give up for adoption * didn't you comprehend dear? Are you ok?
Restating your position isn't a REASON for your position. It's become clear that you cannot explain why you hold it.

Location hidden

#326631 Sep 22, 2014
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Restating your position isn't a REASON for your position. It's become clear that you cannot explain why you hold it.
That's why she's a troll. She hasn't put a whole lot of thought into the issue. Her morals and values are molded by the Catholic Church. She hasn't a mind of her own.

Location hidden

#326633 Sep 22, 2014
Pearl Jam wrote:
<quoted text>That's why she's a troll. She hasn't put a whole lot of thought into the issue. Her morals and values are molded by the Catholic Church. She hasn't a mind of her own.
To know her is to love her?JM only dances on the line of "brainwashed". There's a small caring kernel wrapped up deep inside of her. Maybe.

Since: May 14

Weymouth, UK

#326634 Sep 22, 2014
Lieutenant Columbo.

Location hidden

#326635 Sep 22, 2014
108is108isking wrote:
Lieutenant Columbo.
Sgt Pepper.

Indianapolis

#326636 Sep 22, 2014
Still jerking off to your fantasies about my sex life, I see.
zach wrote:
<quoted text>Hey homo, are you still taking your boyfriends rod in your azz you sick bastard? LMFAO

Indianapolis

#326637 Sep 22, 2014
Private Parts
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Sgt Pepper.
VoteVets Org

New York, NY

#326638 Sep 22, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Sure do. If someone is in my apartment without my permission, they'll be leaving--one way or the other--in short order.
Unless they're well hung and willing, eh ?

Weymouth, UK

#326639 Sep 22, 2014
Columbo: Troubled Waters

Weymouth, UK

#326640 Sep 22, 2014
Not on Fcebook anymore : (

Location hidden

#326641 Sep 22, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Private Parts
<quoted text>
Traveling Pants

Location hidden

#326642 Sep 22, 2014
VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless they're well hung and willing, eh ?
That could go either way.
VoteVets Org

New York, NY

#326643 Sep 22, 2014
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone's got to make a decision. And it ain't gonna be the zygote, So, who's left?
Even the presence of only one with the ability to make a decision does not mean available legal options should still include killing.
Your post makes no sense.
VoteVets Org

New York, NY

#326644 Sep 22, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
The problem was that the "abortion industry" was too far away to help the woman, idiot, thanks to ridiculous local legislation.
Really ? Where was it......Singapore ? The facility was not located where it was impossible for her to arrange transportation. Is there legislation that exists elsewhere that requires abortion clinics to be within walking distance of every woman of child bearing age ?
Buffoon, dickweed, idiot, etc. Werent you the poster that rarely resorted to name calling unless you were responding in kind ?
You were saying?
I believe the poster was saying (accurately) you have no idea what you are talking about.
VoteVets Org

New York, NY

#326645 Sep 22, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
The fetus is there without expressed permission, just as if I leave a door unlocked and someone trots in.
Ah but you did a lot more than just leave the door open, hon. You created that "someone" and they are there as a direct result of your action, not theirs. If you want to create an analogy you had better be prepared to take it all the way.
can indeed remove them with whatever force becomes necessary. What happens to them after being removed from the premises isn't my concern.
But you're not just removing them and leaving them to fend for themselves, which may or may not end in their death. Abortion is direct killing.
You seem to have an issue with accepting the full implications of YOUR analogy
VoteVets Org

New York, NY

#326646 Sep 22, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
No, nothing that happens within someone else's body is NONE of your business.
<quoted text>
Double negative. So SOMETHING that happens within someone else's body IS her business ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Patriot AKA Bozo 60,002
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Henry 1,394,327
Review: I Love Kickboxing 2 hr Betty 7
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Ize Found 70,696
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr zazz 98,074
Review: Half Price Kitchen Bath & Granite (Aug '12) 9 hr Half Price 8
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Coral Springs (Dec '15) Wed talia hunter 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages