Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,074
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#317995 Dec 10, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I only worship God, nothing else.
You didn't answer.

Why can't you just admit that you're a Fetus Worshipper? Just admit it, you'll feel better, telling the truth.
katie

Federal Way, WA

#317996 Dec 10, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
In case,I don't get back on here,
EVERY ONE HAVE A,BLESSED AND HAPPY AND HEALTHY HOLIDAY SEASON
You, too, Rose :)
katie

Federal Way, WA

#317997 Dec 10, 2013
VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you favor the legalization of abortion, which those who are pro choice do, then you are "proabortion". This definition then supports sassyjm's contention that pro choice equals proabort.
With friends like Katie the PC doesn't need any enemies. What a ditz.
She is a few fries short of the top floor.
Her elevator doesn't go all the way to the happy meal.
There is no word such as "proabort". That's a made-up word meant to imply PCers support "killing innocent little babies in the womb" which isn't true for me.

While I believe abortion needs to remain safe and legal, I do not believe every single pregnancy should end in abortion. I do not believe in telling women they must gestate or they must abort. Hence I am pro-whatever-choice-they-make.

It's you guys playing stupid word games and a "few fries short of the top floor".

You're definitely not the brightest crayon in the box.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#317998 Dec 10, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because I enjoy pointing out your hypocrisy. When you hurl insults I'll resurrect your own words to feast on.
I hurled an insult? Oh my, what was I thinking?
Ink

Levittown, PA

#317999 Dec 10, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You liked my idiom so much, huh? Bet you're using it, too.
LOLOL
...Ink isn't the brightest crayon in the box...
Did you make it up yourself or did you have help?
Ink

Levittown, PA

#318000 Dec 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer.
Why can't you just admit that you're a Fetus Worshipper? Just admit it, you'll feel better, telling the truth.
I think you have your dentures stuck in the chew toy.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#318001 Dec 10, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no word such as "proabort". That's a made-up word meant to imply PCers support "killing innocent little babies in the womb" which isn't true for me.
While I believe abortion needs to remain safe and legal, I do not believe every single pregnancy should end in abortion. I do not believe in telling women they must gestate or they must abort. Hence I am pro-whatever-choice-they-make.
It's you guys playing stupid word games and a "few fries short of the top floor".
You're definitely not the brightest crayon in the box.
It does mean that you support the woman's choice. You support her choice to birth the child and you support her choice to abort the child. So you are pro birth and pro abort, both.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318002 Dec 10, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have your dentures stuck in the chew toy.
I don't have dentures. I have teeth.

Again, you didn't answer.

Why can't you just admit that you're a Fetus Worshipper. Why can't you just admit that you'd be happy locking away all pregnant women so that they couldn't have abortions, even if it killed them? Why can't you just admit that you think women are nothing more than walking wombs? Just admit it, Coward, you'll feel better.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#318003 Dec 10, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you worship?
What I worship has no bearing on your blanket statement. People worship various things; money, a drug, etc....

Perhaps you are not familiar with human nature.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318004 Dec 10, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It does mean that you support the woman's choice. You support her choice to birth the child and you support her choice to abort the child. So you are pro birth and pro abort, both.
We are not the Borg. We don't all have to be in lockstep. There is variety in the PC position, just as there is in the AC position.

The choices are not what I support, for instance. I support a woman's RIGHT to make her OWN CHOICE. And that is all that I support. Period.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#318005 Dec 10, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I hurled an insult? Oh my, what was I thinking?
LMAO! Oh, several, and after giving out this sage advice...

INK wrote..."It is a sad commentary on the type of person who injoys insulting people. It's kind of like bullying from behind a curtain because you know that you would be a simpering pile of mush if you had to face the other person."

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/TRO0

Oh the hypocrisy.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#318006 Dec 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have dentures. I have teeth.
Again, you didn't answer.
Why can't you just admit that you're a Fetus Worshipper. Why can't you just admit that you'd be happy locking away all pregnant women so that they couldn't have abortions, even if it killed them? Why can't you just admit that you think women are nothing more than walking wombs? Just admit it, Coward, you'll feel better.
You are nuts. Plain and simple.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#318007 Dec 10, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
What I worship has no bearing on your blanket statement. People worship various things; money, a drug, etc....
Perhaps you are not familiar with human nature.
Worshiping money and drugs is sick.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#318008 Dec 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not the Borg. We don't all have to be in lockstep. There is variety in the PC position, just as there is in the AC position.
The choices are not what I support, for instance. I support a woman's RIGHT to make her OWN CHOICE. And that is all that I support. Period.
I was talking to Katie, she makes more sense.
VoteVets Org

New York, NY

#318009 Dec 10, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the "brightest crayon".
How could I ?
What a ditz.
VoteVets Org

New York, NY

#318010 Dec 10, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no word such as "proabort".
Proabort is merely short for proabortion. And you provided a definition of proabortion as anyone who supports legalization of abortion. Therefore, by the definition YOU yourself provided, if you support the legalization of abortion you are proabort.
As I said, with friends like you, pro choicers don't need enemies.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#318011 Dec 10, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Worshiping money and drugs is sick.
Thanks for admitting you were wrong (without actually saying it).

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#318012 Dec 10, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nuts. Plain and simple.
Why are you so afraid to admit it?
katie

Federal Way, WA

#318013 Dec 10, 2013
VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
Proabort is merely short for proabortion. And you provided a definition of proabortion as anyone who supports legalization of abortion. Therefore, by the definition YOU yourself provided, if you support the legalization of abortion you are proabort.
As I said, with friends like you, pro choicers don't need enemies.
Then what is a proabortionist? It's not an OB/GYN, even though you call them "abortionists".

No, the PLers have skewed the meaning and the word proabortion. And I won't claim to be what I'm not. I don't support anything but women making their own choices. I do not force gestation nor do I force abortion.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#318014 Dec 10, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what is a proabortionist? It's not an OB/GYN, even though you call them "abortionists". I do not force gestation nor do I force abortion.
An abortionist is a person who makes his living primarily aborting unborn babies.

Is anybody accusing you of forcing abortions or gestations?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Incognito4Ever 1,155,818
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min IBdaMann 49,319
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 71,255
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr Anne 96,700
adt fraud 13 hr Fraud Stopper 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 hr TRD 68,910
Review: G8 Van Lines 17 hr Conrad Parks 20
Pompano Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pompano Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pompano Beach