Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310174 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#316467 Nov 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, you knew nothing of the controversy on the soda ban. Don't play catch up now.
Nonsense, of course I knew a law had been proposed. I ALSO knew it had been defeated.

You're still an idiot.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#316468 Nov 24, 2013
Morgana McMutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now we have a jailhouse psychology buff trying to paint a gun as a phallic symbol LOL! Well seeing that WOMEN also have millions of guns what are THEY compensating for? And does your diagnosis include the owners of over 300 million guns in the USA alone? Are all GUN'S to be turned into a penis extension by sicko libtards? What is your psychological disorder that compels YOU to advocate to murder the helpless BABIES?????
Perfect psychology for a little man with a little dick who clings to his guns as an extension for his poorly endowed miniscule equipment and who feels the need to police the wombs of women to further makeup for his lack of appeal. You are whining about nothing and admit 300 million gun owners...did you include me in that count...I have a few just in case religious nut cases or adolescent males such as yourself decide they will meddle in my or my daughters rights. They will come in handy. Don't ya think?
katie

Seattle, WA

#316469 Nov 24, 2013
Katie McSnatchRot wrote:
<quoted text>
Well "katie" the libs should of taught you reading comprehension in school,instead of putting a condom on a banana. I CLEARLY stated in my posting that bloomberg is APPEALING a courts decision on HIS SODA BAN. It is still in litigation not a done deal.
Oh, so you *think* the appeal is going to win and there will be a limit on soda/sugar drinks?

You scared? It's not gonna happen. That's my prediction.

And it's should *have* not of. Get your money back.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#316470 Nov 24, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, oh, the irony!
I was right, there is no such law. That law, as his own link shows, never went into effect, and was overturned.
WHO doesn't know what's going on in the country again? That's right, that would be YOU. You ALSO don't understand science, medicine, and history.
You idiot.
You didn't even know that a law was passed and btw NY's highest court has agreed to take up the ruling. So pay attention, it may still stand as a law.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#316471 Nov 24, 2013
Bitner McSpermSwallower wrote:
<quoted text>Can't you read IN MY FIRST SENTENCE I SAID BLOOMBERGS SODA BAN IS CURRENTLY UNDER APPEAL! It's still under litigation.
It is not. The appeals court upheld the block of it.

Morgana McUninformed

Madrid, Spain

#316472 Nov 24, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>"Abortion enthusiasts"?
"Uber abortion advocates"?
Really?
What I strongly advocate, is that all citizens have the right to make our own reproductive decisions, to include contraception, celibacy, gestation, retaining and raising, relinquishment, AND abortion. That's what 'Pro-choice' means.
I know of no State which has outlawed the ownership of guns outright, although there are a few which have greatly curtailed the right to own so-called 'assault weapons' by the general public.(Any weapon used in an assault is an 'assault weapon'- I think those are stupid laws.)
No law has ever prevented a crime; laws only describe, categorize, and provide for prosecution of, said crimes. You've made it clear that you don't live in New York because of its gun laws. What's your beef, if you now live in a more 'gun-friendly' State?
Cut your own crap - in tiny bite-size pieces, if that's what turns you on.
Next...
In a nutshell you're a mental wreck Morgana,your parents should have taken YOUR current advice and aborted YOU. From the second you slithered out of your maternal prison, you have hated this world. Your life's goal is to insure that NO babies get to make it out alive. Your woeful education/indoctrination courtesy of the public school system has sure done it's job. Basically if there was a law to abort all libtards, I would THEN be pro-choice, until then I still respect a babies right TO NOT BE BUTCHERED.I'm done with you Morgana in WW2 the gi's would call you FUBAR, go Google it monster.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#316473 Nov 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't even know that a law was passed and btw NY's highest court has agreed to take up the ruling. So pay attention, it may still stand as a law.
The appeals court upheld the block, Moron.
Gtown71

Perkinston, MS

#316474 Nov 24, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah? What "consequences" did you have? You're still married, correct? You now have a son you have a relationship with, correct? So, what "consequences" are you talking about?
And you didn't answer my other question from last night.
How, exactly, would wanting each and every woman to be free to make her own choice regarding her own uterus and pregnancy, based upon her own circumstances and moral code, be wanting "power over women"?
By the way, I have yet to see anyone here have a problem with the word "consequences", just with the narrow definition of what that entails insisted on by YOUR side.
Not according to us. According to history, abortion has been around as long as pregnancy has been around, spontaneous and induced. But what has THAT fact got to do with anything?
I forget that many people don't see anything wrong with kids living at one place, with parents at another.

When my parents divorced and I started only seeing my dad every other weekend, it had no impact at all. Eyes roll.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#316475 Nov 24, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The appeals court upheld the block, Moron.
Really when?
katie

Seattle, WA

#316476 Nov 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Really when?
July 30, 2013.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#316477 Nov 24, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
July 30, 2013.
Gee and I thought it was being taken up next year. You and Bit, who didn't even know about the law must be fortune tellers.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/18/nyregion/ne...

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#316478 Nov 24, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I forget that many people don't see anything wrong with kids living at one place, with parents at another.
When my parents divorced and I started only seeing my dad every other weekend, it had no impact at all. Eyes roll.
That has nothing to do with your infidelity.
katie

Seattle, WA

#316479 Nov 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee and I thought it was being taken up next year. You and Bit, who didn't even know about the law must be fortune tellers.
from your link, "But the fate of the proposal now lies squarely in the hands of Mr. Bloomberg’s successor. The Court of Appeals is not planning to take up the case until next year, after Mr. Bloomberg is out of office, leaving the decision to pursue the case up to the next mayor."

Like I said, I "predict" it's not going anywhere. It's been shot down twice now.

What're you and the troll so scared of here? It's okay for you to stomp all over women's civil rights but god forbid you be denied sugary soda drinks?

Really?

<thud>

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#316480 Nov 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet not ONE person is being prevented from drinking as much soda as they like.

You may want to pretend that something that MAY happen in the future is now fact, but that's because you're dishonest.

Again, I know of no law that stops anyone from drinking any size soda they like. There is no such law currently in effect. My statement stands.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#316481 Nov 24, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
That has nothing to do with your infidelity.
Kids being raised in non traditional situations causes all kinds of problems. You never know what kids are taking from any living arrangement.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#316482 Nov 24, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet not ONE person is being prevented from drinking as much soda as they like.
You may want to pretend that something that MAY happen in the future is now fact, but that's because you're dishonest.
Again, I know of no law that stops anyone from drinking any size soda they like. There is no such law currently in effect. My statement stands.
It was the intent and the possible implementation that he was talking about that you were unaware of. We will let you know what the court decides.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#316483 Nov 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Kids being raised in non traditional situations causes all kinds of problems. You never know what kids are taking from any living arrangement.
Which has nothing to do with the original point.

There is no need to for YOU to tell someone else to pay attention, when YOU can't do it, Hypocrite.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#316484 Nov 24, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
from your link, "But the fate of the proposal now lies squarely in the hands of Mr. Bloomberg’s successor. The Court of Appeals is not planning to take up the case until next year, after Mr. Bloomberg is out of office, leaving the decision to pursue the case up to the next mayor."
Like I said, I "predict" it's not going anywhere. It's been shot down twice now.
What're you and the troll so scared of here? It's okay for you to stomp all over women's civil rights but god forbid you be denied sugary soda drinks?
Really?
<thud>
According to you it was all settled last summer, which it wasn't.

Bloomberg nor DeBlasio will never stomp on your right to kill your fetus but they will create a nightmare for stores and restaurants and make sure that people only drink what they want them to.

God Bless America.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#316485 Nov 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the intent and the possible implementation that he was talking about that you were unaware of. We will let you know what the court decides.
No, that is not what his intent was. YOU pay attention.

He was accusing me of supporting such a law when it doesn't exist.

Why do you bother, Witless, when it's obvious you can't keep up?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#316486 Nov 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
According to you it was all settled last summer, which it wasn't.
Bloomberg nor DeBlasio will never stomp on your right to kill your fetus but they will create a nightmare for stores and restaurants and make sure that people only drink what they want them to.
God Bless America.
Nonsense. Not only will people still be allowed to drink soda, they'll be able to drink all the soda they like. Restaurants wouldn't be able to sell soda in certain sized containers, that's all.

However, that wasn't his point. He was assuming a support of "libtard" laws based only on my support of a woman's right to choose what to do about her own uterus and pregnancy.

He's an ass. AND stupid to boot. If you wish to be associated with someone like that, be my guest. I, for one, am glad someone like that is not on my side of the debate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 11 min Anne 97,408
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 53,993
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 hr shinningelectr0n 1,251,797
Review: Bellagio Condo (Apr '11) 12 hr Justin 9
You want me? Pay me 20 hr Gettinlucky 1
Review: Jumbolicious Technologies 20 hr Fran 4
Review: Dixie Cycle (Jun '09) Jul 1 YOU_WILL_SUFFER_1... 11
More from around the web

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages