Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 308,914
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Ink

Levittown, PA

#315526 Nov 12, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
"There is no difference between a wanted chld and an unwanted child except that the unloving mother will have it killed before birth."
Why would you assume/presume such a thing? Do you believe God to be unloving when spontaneous abortion occurs? Of course not. So *why* would you believe a woman facing unwanted/unhealthy pregnancy is unloving if she chooses to abort that pregnancy?
Since you brought God into this and I don't know why. I will say that God takes care of his children and brings them home when He wants to. Women just kill.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#315527 Nov 12, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make? We're each of us talking about our beliefs, no more.
You stated it as a fact.
katie

Tacoma, WA

#315528 Nov 12, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you brought God into this and I don't know why. I will say that God takes care of his children and brings them home when He wants to. Women just kill.
What is the difference between God's spontaneous abortion and pregnant woman's induced abortion? You can't say one is loving and the other unloving.

So what is it?
grumpy

Pomona, NY

#315529 Nov 12, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Really, but they do have a hear beat......next.
Really, do you think(?) that in over 300,000 posts your idea was never posted?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#315530 Nov 12, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You stated it as a fact.
So did you with your own belief. And?
grumpy

Pomona, NY

#315532 Nov 12, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that religion can do that to folks, but God and religion are two different things.
God forgives your past, present, and future Sin.
God just forgives period!:)
Forgiveness is great, but having a personal relationship with God, is what most lack.
Those who know God, and have been saved by His grace WILL still sin, even though they don't look at sin the way they once did, and they WILL pay the consequences for those sins here on earth.
Those who don't know God, and are not saved may get away with lots of sins here on earth, but they will pay for their Sin if they die lost.
sin (small s) effects us all
Sin (big S) only effects those who know not God.
There will be two judgements.
Judgement seat of Christ, is where all the saved goes, before they enter heaven. There works as a christian are judged, which some works will stand, and some will burn up, since many do stuff that's of their own flesh, not what God wanted. These folks will not have their SIN (Big S) judged. That has already been settled.
White throne judgment, is where all the lost and damned will go, to have their SIN judged, since it was not settled before hand.
Look at it this way. You or I am wrong.
What if I'm wrong?
What if you're wrong?
If your bio is true, you found God while having sex.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#315533 Nov 12, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Really, but they do have a hear beat......next.
So does a cow - how's that burger tasting, Jimmy?

Oh, by the way, cows breathe, too.

Don't like abortion? Don't have one.

Pretty simple, really.
Doo Doo for Stinky Feces

New York, NY

#315534 Nov 12, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the death penalty is evil?
Killing a spider is evil?
Bombing is evil?
I guess your god is evil for killing 1 in 5 pregnancies before they come to term.
Let us know when you're cabable of making a rational argument.
Here's poo poo head doing his "spiders, cockroaches, etc are equivalent to humans" shtick. It never gets old !!!

Better get started lobbying to get murder statutes changed to include spiders, stinky. Times a wastin'!
Doo Doo for Stinky Feces

New York, NY

#315535 Nov 12, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the difference between God's spontaneous abortion and pregnant woman's induced abortion? You can't say one is loving and the other unloving.
So what is it?
God set nature into motion and allows it's laws, which include the body naturally rejecting a faulty or abnormal pregnancy, to proceed without interference.
Doo Doo for Stinky Feces

New York, NY

#315536 Nov 12, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>So does a cow - how's that burger tasting, Jimmy?
Oh, by the way, cows breathe, too.
Don't like abortion? Don't have one.
Pretty simple, really.
Move over smelly feces....here's another proponent of changing our murder laws to include spiders, cows, etc.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#315537 Nov 12, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is it?
I said God takes care of His own and women who abort don't.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#315538 Nov 12, 2013
Doo Doo for Stinky Feces wrote:
<quoted text>
Move over smelly feces....here's another proponent of changing our murder laws to include spiders, cows, etc.
I'm not the one talking about changing our murder laws, bud.

That would be you.

Tell me - would you like to outlaw IVF procedures, as well?
Those embryos are deliberately created, with the full knowledge they will be destroyed if not selected for implantation.

If that isn't pre-meditated murder...neither is abortion.
katie

Tacoma, WA

#315539 Nov 12, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I said God takes care of His own and women who abort don't.
Pregnant women aren't taking care of their own when inducing abortion on unwanted/unhealthy pregnancies? All pregnant women all the time? You're absolutely positive?

How can you say this without assuming, presuming, or projecting your own negativity onto the medical procedure of induced abortion?
katie

Tacoma, WA

#315540 Nov 12, 2013
Doo Doo for Stinky Feces wrote:
<quoted text>
God set nature into motion and allows it's laws, which include the body naturally rejecting a faulty or abnormal pregnancy, to proceed without interference.
So the body naturally rejects faulty or abnormal pregnancy, but the mind is not allowed to do the same during abnormal, faulty, or the worst circumstances?
Ink

Levittown, PA

#315541 Nov 12, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Pregnant women aren't taking care of their own when inducing abortion on unwanted/unhealthy pregnancies? All pregnant women all the time? You're absolutely positive?
How can you say this without assuming, presuming, or projecting your own negativity onto the medical procedure of induced abortion?
We are talking about casual elective abortion on perfectly good children.
ali

Sudan

#315542 Nov 12, 2013
what happened?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#315543 Nov 12, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the one talking about changing our murder laws, bud.
That would be you.
Tell me - would you like to outlaw IVF procedures, as well?
Those embryos are deliberately created, with the full knowledge they will be destroyed if not selected for implantation.
If that isn't pre-meditated murder...neither is abortion.
Has any anti-choicer addressed that issue?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#315544 Nov 12, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Has any anti-choicer addressed that issue?
Not here. Another poster posed the question on a different forum, and the one answer offered (by only one person) was that the IVF embryos weren't as human because they weren't in a woman.

It was then suggested that wombs are just more fun to control, than petri dishes.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#315545 Nov 12, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
We are talking about casual elective abortion on perfectly good children.
Casual? Really?

You have a pretty low opinion of women in crisis....unless, of course, they decide to gestate rather than abort.

Abortion is not a mani-pedi appointment...you make it sound like pregnant women everywhere just wake up one morning, with the attitude "Oh, let's see, what to do today...think I'll take a stroll down to that clinic and get me some abortion. Yeah that sounds like fun..."

You're an idiot.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#315546 Nov 12, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
To touch on abortion only briefly, I have said that I believe the Ten Commandments were God given and are still relevant if you are a believer. The 'thou shalt not murder or kill unjustly' for me, covers abortion since an unborn child is refered to as a child in all the old writings and my understanding is that God knows us before birth. Even science says that at conception a whole new unique individual is formed. I know abortion is legal and that women have a choice. I also understand that my impression of God and the Bible can be quite different from someone looking to justify abortion.
I haven't read the books you mentioned but i am reading "Jesus, an historian's review of the gospels" by Michael Grant. He goes into detail about what is most likely factual and what might be factual but colored to suit the writer's point of view or audience.
I need to check more into the Judas Gospel but I understand the drift. I think the gospel of Peter is insightful and I can understand why it wasn't included in the Canon.
Killing a baby is a choice?
They do not kill puppies.
They give them away.
Factual?
Who is the media?
Are they aliens?
Why are they so dumb?
Someone raped Mylie Cyrus?
She says it in her song.
Maybe it was her father.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min TSM 1,190,264
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min IBdaMann 51,402
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 53 min TRD 69,106
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr King George 96,887
Gay/bi teens in Fort Lauderdale florida 12 hr Zackm 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,553
Overpaid Firefighters (Sep '10) 20 hr Master 477

Rip Current Statement for Broward County was issued at March 01 at 3:29AM EST

Pompano Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:48 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 3:48PM