Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,005
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Alfalfa

New York, NY

#314529 Oct 31, 2013
buckwheat wrote:
<quoted text>You're an idiot. I won't waste any more time on you, fruitcake.
Why didn't you make your nic Stepanfetchit ? That would be sure to make people think of him.
You vulgar racist.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314530 Oct 31, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>So, "Dominionists are shirking their responsibilities (of stewardship) on a grand scale," is a 'senseless moronic rant'.
Translation: "I don't have anything to say which refutes that, so I'm going to call it 'a senseless moronic rant,' and hope it goes away.
Got it.
What do you want from me since you included me in your senseless moronic rant? I do my best to use resources conservatively as everyone should.
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#314531 Oct 31, 2013
Alfalfa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you make your nik Stepinfetchit? That would be sure to make people think of him.
You vulgar racist.
Buckwheat Thomas and Stepin Fetchit Perry are two different comedians, you fukcnig moron. I'm done with your uneducated ass. Rant on, biotch.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#314532 Oct 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you want from me since you included me in your senseless moronic rant? I do my best to use resources conservatively as everyone should.
I want you to acknowledge that the dominionist philosophy results in things like massive oil spills, the eradication of whole species, radioactive waste dumps, and air too filthy to breathe, as a result of considering the Earth their personal gift from God to trash and kill as they please.

If dominionists were paying attention to the 'good stewardship' clause, these things wouldn't threaten the existence of all life on Earth. But because dominionists only care about the 'domination' part of dominionism, the Earth will eventually be uninhabitable.

You know it's the truth - all you have to do is look around you...oh...wait...that's not your modus operandi. Playing ignorant is your gig.

Next...
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314533 Oct 31, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I want you to acknowledge that the dominionist philosophy results in things like massive oil spills, the eradication of whole species, radioactive waste dumps, and air too filthy to breathe, as a result of considering the Earth their personal gift from God to trash and kill as they please.
If dominionists were paying attention to the 'good stewardship' clause, these things wouldn't threaten the existence of all life on Earth. But because dominionists only care about the 'domination' part of dominionism, the Earth will eventually be uninhabitable.
You know it's the truth - all you have to do is look around you...oh...wait...that's not your modus operandi. Playing ignorant is your gig.
Next...
I don't know anyone who thinks the earth is their gift from God to trash and burn.

Maybe you are talking about Gore who uses more electricity in his home than is used by a whole town.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#314534 Oct 31, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
"some are said to have been......."
can you be any more vague? substantiate that, bigot.
"The gospel of Peter was likely written in the first half of the 2nd century.."

"The document itself does not claim to have been authored by Judas (it is, rather, a gospel about Judas), and is known to date to at least 180 AD."

"While it can be understood in Gnostic terms, it lacks the characteristic features of Gnostic doctrine.[82] The Jesus Seminar identified two of its unique parables, the parable of the empty jar and the parable of the assassin.[83] It had been lost but was discovered, in a Coptic version dating from c. 350, at Nag Hammadi in 194546, and three papyri, dated to c. 200, which contain fragments of a Greek text similar to but not identical with that in the Coptic language, have also been found.."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#314536 Oct 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know anyone who thinks the earth is their gift from God to trash and burn.
Maybe you are talking about Gore who uses more electricity in his home than is used by a whole town.
I don't personally KNOW Dick Cheney, or Charles Koch, or any one of a dozen other dominionists who massively profit from the destruction of the Earth either, Ink...but I see the results of their dominionist philosophies, and they AIN'T 'good stewards'.

And you DO know that....or you would be quick to say otherwise.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#314537 Oct 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do most scholars believe He did?
You poor deluded fool.. The only scholars that take the bible seriously are christian bible scholars.. Most scholars understand that there is no way to verify anything in the bible with any real degree of accuracy. Expand you horizons a little. You might find to your own shock. That not all scholars are christian or even all that religious.

Even a good number of bible scholars understand that the new testament especially should be taken as metaphor. Not literally. Like any good myth.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#314538 Oct 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I just think the possibilities are interesting.
Possibilities does not get to evidence.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#314539 Oct 31, 2013
I`ll put you in the desperately self-delusional column.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll put you in the non believer column.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#314540 Oct 31, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Some who chose to abort rather than carry to term find it harder and more unnatural to give a child up they've carried for 9 months. Both options are her decision and her decision alone. Sure let us march to the WH and demand we have a constitutional right to kill babies after they are born, sounds reasonable to me *facepalm*.
Hurting anyone sends you to prison.
No one knows where hell is.
The babies know who you are.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#314541 Oct 31, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurting anyone sends you to prison.
No one knows where hell is.
The babies know who you are.
Gosh you are so smart @@
Gtown71

United States

#314542 Oct 31, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>Again if your god set it up with only copies of copies..poorly edited and contradictory as your collection of books are..To be taken literally. Your god had some serious clerical problem.
Well my opinion on the subject, would still worthless, in the scope of all things.

Perhaps God chose to only have copies of copies, for many reasons, but instead of looking at God's word, and words, as if there are mistakes, it would be better to ask why so many translations of Gods word, being sold as God's Word, when in truth most are simply books written with different opinions as to what they believe God was trying to say.

I "believe" God's Word/words are perfect, becouse if just 1 word might be wrong, it would leave me to decide what is and what isn't inspired.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#314544 Nov 1, 2013
^

Perhaps your favorite storybook is not the word of god. Perhaps youre too stupid to see the errors and know that it is far from perfect.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#314545 Nov 1, 2013
Bats aren`t birds.

Start deciding.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well my opinion on the subject, would still worthless, in the scope of all things.
Perhaps God chose to only have copies of copies, for many reasons, but instead of looking at God's word, and words, as if there are mistakes, it would be better to ask why so many translations of Gods word, being sold as God's Word, when in truth most are simply books written with different opinions as to what they believe God was trying to say.
I "believe" God's Word/words are perfect, becouse if just 1 word might be wrong, it would leave me to decide what is and what isn't inspired.
grumpy

Garnerville, NY

#314546 Nov 1, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Between this and the rest of your posts you seem to regard the info in the above link as evidence.
Can't you ever just admit that there is evidence to support your precious beliefs?
Ink's interpretation includes reason. Your interpretation is based on chance. What makes your interpretation any better?
If you rolled a die 10 times and it came up 6 every time. Chance says it's 5 to 1 that the next toss will be a 6.If I wanted to bet 1 to 1 that the next throw would be a six. Would you take the bet or would you think that there was intelligence in the design of the cube?
VoteVets Org

AOL

#314547 Nov 1, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
The word again denotes a character flaw and untrustworthiness??
Not the word itself. Go back and read what I said solid waste boy. I said she uses it all the time. When someone uses the word extensively it's normally an indication of an inability to satifactorily express oneself.
Thanks for sharing your revelation.
Always glad to be of service.
What else can you find out for us with your tin foil hat? Enquiring minds want to know.
My hat's giving me a strong signal that you're not particularly bright or perceptive.
VoteVets Org

AOL

#314548 Nov 1, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not for you to say what people can, and cannot consider themselves.
I never did. People can consider themselves anything they want.

Are you going to repeat this.....AGAIN ?
VoteVets Org

AOL

#314549 Nov 1, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Clairvoyance is the ability to see current events at which one is not physically present. You meant telepathic, another indication that you haven't a clue what you are talking about.
<quoted text>
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/119...

You really need to shut up when you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
Unfortunately, in your case, that would render you speechless.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#314550 Nov 1, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Ink's interpretation includes reason. Your interpretation is based on chance. What makes your interpretation any better?
If you rolled a die 10 times and it came up 6 every time. Chance says it's 5 to 1 that the next toss will be a 6.If I wanted to bet 1 to 1 that the next throw would be a six. Would you take the bet or would you think that there was intelligence in the design of the cube?
My interpretation of what? Her beliefs? The bible? Old icelandic?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min Frijoles 71,119
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min woodtick57 1,154,316
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,238
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 96,664
Review: G8 Van Lines 9 hr Leonard Hart 19
the outlaws motorcycle gang in south Florida is... (Feb '11) 13 hr Drifter 230
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 hr TRD 68,885
Pompano Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pompano Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pompano Beach

Personal Finance