Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 346526 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

sassy jm

Cresskill, NJ

#313676 Oct 17, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
And who would have raised all the unwanted children resulting from unwanted pregnancies if those abortions didn't happen? You think the system cold handle hundreds of thousands of these kids a year?
<quoted text>
So you think the "unwanted" deserve a death sentence? There are(planned) children in homes today that feel unwanted and loved. They suffer. Should we put them out of their misery? How about the ones in foster homes/orphanges that will never be so called "wanted". What about them? Kill them all?
sassy jm

Cresskill, NJ

#313677 Oct 17, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? So you deny that anyone is a "survivor of a botched abortion"? Good to know.
The fact is that the pregnancy ends when the fetus is REMOVED, not when death occurs. If the fetus dies for some reason isn't naturally expelled, it's known as what? An incomplete spontaneous abortion.
Pregnancy involves a developing child. When that life dies, the woman is no longer pregnant.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#313678 Oct 17, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? So you deny that anyone is a "survivor of a botched abortion"? Good to know.
The fact is that the pregnancy ends when the fetus is REMOVED, not when death occurs. If the fetus dies for some reason isn't naturally expelled, it's known as what? An incomplete spontaneous abortion.
LOL If you remove the fetus, duh, it dies. I swear talking to you is like talking to a block of wood.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#313679 Oct 17, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course these things are known. You just don't wish to see them.
You really should get your head out of your ass, and take off those rose colored glasses once in a while.
Well here's your chance miss butinski. Where are the stats for hundreds of thousands of children born to women who didn't abort because it wasn't legal. Show me what became of them.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#313680 Oct 17, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text>So you think the "unwanted" deserve a death sentence? There are(planned) children in homes today that feel unwanted and loved. They suffer. Should we put them out of their misery? How about the ones in foster homes/orphanges that will never be so called "wanted". What about them? Kill them all?
You are just too stupid for words to convey.

The point being not to suggest that someone should have an abortion, but that taking that option away from women will result in even MORE suffering for a lot of those your side wishes to be forced to birth.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#313681 Oct 17, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> She doesn't just disagree with the RCC, she has a deep down hate for God. Doesn't add up as to why she would choose to be employed by them. Sounds hypocritical and phony on her part.
Nobody hates what they don't believe in. Do you hate the Easter Bunny? Santa Claus? Unicorns?

If the Catholic hospital is the biggest employer in your community, would you work for them even if you're an atheist? Many atheists do work for Catholic hospitals.

Why are you guys so prejudiced when it comes to people like Chicky? What are you so damn afraid of?
Ink

Havertown, PA

#313682 Oct 17, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> Pregnancy involves a developing child. When that life dies, the woman is no longer pregnant.
How can this be so hard for her to understand? It's a fact. I don't believe that adults could argue the point.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#313683 Oct 17, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> Pregnancy involves a developing child. When that life dies, the woman is no longer pregnant.
If the dead fetus is still in utero, you're still pregnant. Fetus has to be removed. We've had this conversation before. Didn't you learn anything back then?

Remember the Stone Babies?

"Woman Delivers ‘Stone Baby’ After 60 Year Pregnancy"
http://www.weirdasianews.com/2009/05/02/weird...
Ink

Havertown, PA

#313684 Oct 17, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be ridiculous.
One, you can't hate what you don't believe in.
Two, she's not employed by "God".
Exactly, she is employed by the RCC that she hates and thinks is evil. Would you work for someone you think is evil?
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#313685 Oct 17, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL If you remove the fetus, duh, it dies. I swear talking to you is like talking to a block of wood.
How'd you manage to come up with that when she said, "If the fetus dies for some reason isn't naturally expelled, it's known as what? An incomplete spontaneous abortion,"?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#313686 Oct 17, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
Ignoring what I said doesn't change the truth of it.

The pregnancy ends when the embryo/fetus is REMOVED, not before.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#313687 Oct 17, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you're denying there is any such thing as a survivor of a "botched abortion"?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#313688 Oct 17, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Well here's your chance miss butinski. Where are the stats for hundreds of thousands of children born to women who didn't abort because it wasn't legal. Show me what became of them.
Since we don't have stats on how many were born as opposed to how many aborted, how could I?

However, there ARE many accounts of the horrid conditions suffered by unwanted children in orphanages through the ages.

Google some of them.

You are simply too stupid to understand what is being said to you.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#313689 Oct 17, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody hates what they don't believe in. Do you hate the Easter Bunny? Santa Claus? Unicorns?
If the Catholic hospital is the biggest employer in your community, would you work for them even if you're an atheist? Many atheists do work for Catholic hospitals.
Why are you guys so prejudiced when it comes to people like Chicky? What are you so damn afraid of?
They're not. It was just No Relevance's lame attempt to distract from Knutter's filth and hypocrisy.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#313690 Oct 17, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't abortion is an ugly business?
I think reproductive care is the private business of individuals. I think the majority of medical procedures can be ugly and gruesome. I think the PLM's use of falsities to steal women's civil rights out from under them is not only ugly but immoral.

Why would you even need to ask when I used the words So Is? Together these mean -- in addition to. Are you really this ignorant of the English language? Or is just an act online?
Ink

Havertown, PA

#313691 Oct 17, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
How'd you manage to come up with that when she said, "If the fetus dies for some reason isn't naturally expelled, it's known as what? An incomplete spontaneous abortion,"?
We were talking about the fetus dying because the mother went to a doctor to have it killed and removed so that she wouldn't be pregnant anymore. Her ramblings don't count as she can't follow the subject or doesn't like it and makes up another.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#313692 Oct 17, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, she is employed by the RCC that she hates and thinks is evil. Would you work for someone you think is evil?
She is employed by a subsidiary of the Catholic Church. She does not work directly for them. Do not know the very basics of business?
Ink

Havertown, PA

#313693 Oct 17, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you're denying there is any such thing as a survivor of a "botched abortion"?
We wern't talking about botched abortions although we could if you want to go there. We were talking about intentional successful abortions where the fetus is removed and the mother is no longer pregnant.
Judge Marcus

Tulsa, OK

#313694 Oct 17, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text>So you think the "unwanted" deserve a death sentence? There are(planned) children in homes today that feel unwanted and loved. They suffer. Should we put them out of their misery? How about the ones in foster homes/orphanges that will never be so called "wanted". What about them? Kill them all?
Damn, you are being totally asinine, aren't you? Nobody has said they wanted to kill those kids who were already dumped and abandoned.

However, do you suggest we add to that already dire existence by forcing women to have more unwanted babies? Why would you want to sentence a child to that life of misery? Selfish ass.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#313695 Oct 17, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
None of us knows where, exactly, she's working. Maybe that particular part of it isn't "evil" to her. I don't know her circumstances, and neither do you.

Besides, as I just said to Katie, bringing up Chicky's employment was just a lame attempt to deflect from Knutter's filth being quoted right back at her. Your speculations mean nothing, and it's no one's business anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RetiredProfessional 1,786,364
News Trump's plan will seek to 'harden' schools agai... Sat FormerParatrooper 1,914
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Sat Ben Avraham 72,100
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Jun 22 TheFartingClintone 64,852
News Authorities: Rapper XXXTentacion shot dead in F... Jun 19 Shamikka 3
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Jun 19 Shane D 98,725
The best adult dating hookup site Pompano Beach Jun 8 Max 1

Pompano Beach Jobs

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages