Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
285,681 - 285,700 of 305,381 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Post at your own risk”

Since: Sep 09

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Christ have mercy on us wrote:
<quoted text>My name is not knit. you haveit all wrong . One of the ways the pill works is to make the uterus inhospitable to a fertilized egg. If the fertilized egg cannot implant and dies or passes during menses, then an abortion has happened. The pill is a gateway to immoral sex.
Knitter! You fool no one. You could change your name each and every time you post, but not many could duplicate your writing style.

Open your eyes. Today's Catholics are using contraceptives - doesn't matter whether you like it or not.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Jane loves doe

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
The pill stops ovulation ..No egg ..No baby knit .
If the pill is nit effective and the woman OVULATES..as in some pills used while nursing ..just the one hormone .
Voila. Baby .
Since the pill makes the body not ovulate ..think it is already pregnant ..it IS NOT ABIRTIFACIENT
You can ovulate while using the pill. I personally became pregnant two times while on the pill. You can get pregnant while using the BC pill or IUD. It can be an abortificant. My OB explained it to me. I lost both very early on as well. I no longer use the pill because of it.

Abortions also cause future miscarriages ,infertility as well as preemies. It screws with a woman's body.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You post as if the majority of induced abortion did not take place within the first trimester. Over 98% of induced annual abortions takes place within the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. With the majority of that taking place by 8 weeks gestation.
Have you come to believe erroneous information to the detriment of reality and all of American women's civil rights? Is there no room in your thinking for correct, factual, information?
If so why the objection to twenty week legislation for ELECTIVE abortion of HEALTHY mothers,

On the off chance THat science might be wrong ..as often is proved...about the age babies,feel pain..

No one is trying to stop doctors if they have to deliver a baby early to save the mom..the KEY words being deliver the baby as,opposed to KILLING it and removing it ..to save her life..And one hopes if she is in mortal peril..She is,NOT seeking help at an abortion clinic .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

<quoted text>My name is not knit. you haveit all wrong . One of the ways the pill works is to make the uterus inhospitable to a fertilized egg. If the fertilized egg cannot implant and dies or passes during menses, then an abortion has happened. The pill is a gateway to immoral sex.
The pill works by making the body think it's,pregnant...thus no ovulation..

Pregnant ..knit ...not hostile

My last grandson perfect example..He implanted just fine

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Jane loves doe wrote:
<quoted text>You can ovulate while using the pill. I personally became pregnant two times while on the pill. You can get pregnant while using the BC pill or IUD. It can be an abortificant. My OB explained it to me. I lost both very early on as well. I no longer use the pill because of it.
Abortions also cause future miscarriages ,infertility as well as preemies. It screws with a woman's body.
Now the IUD is or can stop implantation..I am with you there.

And abortion bring a medical procedure. Can possibly affect the woman's uterus ..with you there.

But the pill. If it works..stops ovulation..if it does NOT work you may get pregnant.
it actually uses pregnancy hormones

Sorry you lost your babies..
Many women do at early stages

The pill if it works
It iS NOT ABIRTIFACIENT

“Post at your own risk”

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>If a Catholic is using contraceptives, then they really aren't practicing Catholics, are they. So I speak for practicing Catholics. Anyway the women who decide to use contr
raception and are Catholic always come back to the faith by going to confession. We all sin, Christ forgives us. That's what Catholicism is all about, forgiveness.
I don't consider contraception use (especially condoms) as a sin. Granted, I'm a lapsed Catholic. Still, once a Catholic, always a Catholic.

Confession? We most definitely part ways on this - Christ may be able to forgive me, but there's not reason why I should "confess" my "sins" to anyone.

As far as Catholicism being all about forgiveness, I think you really truly have forgotten Mother's history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

Yes, I know - Wiki. But it's a starting point.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

<quoted text> You are wrong. Even doctors state what I have posted. did you get your info from planned parenthood?
No ..

I'm an intelligent woman..studies biology .

And hormones control our bodies..knit.

They tell the body at different times...what it does.

If your body has hormones that say it's pregnant usually you will not ovulate..thinking it is pregnant the body will NIT be hostile to fertilized egg.

When your body figures out naturally or by using a different pill. That you ARE NOT pregnant it sloughs off the lining it has made for the expected baby..you have a period......if you are indeed pregnant it does not..you then do not get a period

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

<quoted text> You are wrong. Even doctors state what I have posted. did you get your info from planned parenthood?
AND if you do nit use the pill..

Condoms. Diaphragm and YOUR. NFP..also work as,BIRTH CONTROL

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not a politician. Where you dropped on your head as a child? You're stupid.
He's inbred and completely dysfunctional. No wonder women run screaming from him.

Except for his mama ;=)

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't consider contraception use (especially condoms) as a sin. Granted, I'm a lapsed Catholic. Still, once a Catholic, always a Catholic.
Confession? We most definitely part ways on this - Christ may be able to forgive me, but there's not reason why I should "confess" my "sins" to anyone.
As far as Catholicism being all about forgiveness, I think you really truly have forgotten Mother's history.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades
Yes, I know - Wiki. But it's a starting point.
Funny how, out of one side of her mouth, she states that Catholics that use contraception (other than NFP) are not "practicing Catholics," yet out of the OTHER side of her mouth, she brags about how many Catholics there are.

If we subtract all the so-called "non-practicing Catholics," i.e. those who have used contraception (other than the NFP form), and subtract all those that have "lived in sin,"and subtract all those who have divorced (and possibly remarried), and subtract all those who are gay/lesbian, and subtract all those who have had an abortion, I suspect the number is 10% of what they it to be.

I just love math, don't you, AJ??

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

"..is 10% of what they CLAIM it to be."

Typo.

:)

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
You're right; religion is usually associated with intentionally and brutally killing born people. Of course, there are exceptions, such as yahweh instructing the israelites to rip open the pregnant women of their enemies. It's just that they are so into killing born people, thy never got around to fetuses.
<quoted text>
Too true.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

G-d knows who you are.

How do you live with yourself?

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>If a Catholic is using contraceptives, then they really aren't practicing Catholics, are they. So I speak for practicing Catholics. Anyway the women who decide to use contr
raception and are Catholic always come back to the faith by going to confession. We all sin, Christ forgives us. That's what Catholicism is all about, forgiveness.
So, that explains why so many Catholics (like you) sin repeatedly. You actually think that you'll be "forgiven" if you do the same thing over and over and over again then pray for forgiveness.

You must really think Christ is stupid.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Christ hear us wrote:
<quoted text>Contraception IS the gateway to abortion. And the pill IS an abortifaciant.
Catholicism IS the gateway to h-ll.

Priesthood IS the gateway to pedophilia.

See? I can post stupid stuff, too.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Christ Have Mercy wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe , just maybe you aren't bright enough to know that there's more than one person from Nebraska posting on Topix forums and Husker is a popular name to use. Just google Husker and you will find out.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ewww, La. Some eat while reading...
: D

“Post at your own risk”

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how, out of one side of her mouth, she states that Catholics that use contraception (other than NFP) are not "practicing Catholics," yet out of the OTHER side of her mouth, she brags about how many Catholics there are.
If we subtract all the so-called "non-practicing Catholics," i.e. those who have used contraception (other than the NFP form), and subtract all those that have "lived in sin,"and subtract all those who have divorced (and possibly remarried), and subtract all those who are gay/lesbian, and subtract all those who have had an abortion, I suspect the number is 10% of what they it to be.
I just love math, don't you, AJ??
Yep! Mother loves a good spin. She was worried about the number of "annulments" in the USA. Let me peek. Be right back:

http://www.osv.com/tabid/7621/itemid/9374/Que...

Interesting. From that link:

It is an issue that arises regularly, given statistics that show the United States — home to about 6 percent of the world’s Catholic population — accounts for about two-thirds of annulments granted each year by Church tribunals globally.

What's Mother going to do? We're running wild in the United States of America. She cannot excommunicate all of the fallen. Well, She could, but she won't.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Get a life Knit. Or go back to watching your favorite show about Honey Boo Boo.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Yup, this has got Knut stench all over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Pompano Beach Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE