Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 312664 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#304747 Jul 13, 2013
Christ hear us wrote:
<quoted text>Contraception IS the gateway to abortion. And the pill IS an abortifaciant.
The pill stops ovulation ..No egg ..No baby knit .

If the pill is nit effective and the woman OVULATES..as in some pills used while nursing ..just the one hormone .

Voila. Baby .

Since the pill makes the body not ovulate ..think it is already pregnant ..it IS NOT ABIRTIFACIENT

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#304748 Jul 13, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not bright enough to do so. We're talking about the same person who responded to "Persnickety" as "Husker" to give herself a pat on the back thinking that no one would notice she was talking to herself, lol.
"She's not bright enough to do so."

Excellent point.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#304749 Jul 13, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
No idea but using Christ's name tonite I see .
Sent you a PM..:)
Thank you...I just read it and responded.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#304750 Jul 13, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
It strikes up a convo with used tampons on the off-chance it'll end up with a date for the night.
LMAO!! That's what hookers are for...the desperate losers out there like NR. Maybe his mom will give him some spending cash.
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#304751 Jul 13, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie V.: "You can't even put an original sentence together."
I don't need to. Your own words demonstrate far better than I ever could the evil YOU support, condone & represent.
And.
That irks you.(read your above post, for example)
_________
Katie V.: "You're nothing but a broken record repeating the same one-liners over and over and over again like a broken record."
Like repeating "broken record" in the same sentence? That kind of broken record?
The "one-liners" I repeat are direct quotes from you. So......
I disagree. I never made up the phrase "baby women" or any of the others you often repeat. Like a broken record.
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#304752 Jul 13, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
The pill stops ovulation ..No egg ..No baby knit .
If the pill is nit effective and the woman OVULATES..as in some pills used while nursing ..just the one hormone .
Voila. Baby .
Since the pill makes the body not ovulate ..think it is already pregnant ..it IS NOT ABIRTIFACIENT
Have you read Roe v Wade in its entirety Rose?

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#304753 Jul 13, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
"She's not bright enough to do so."
Excellent point.
As you can see, she's proving my point as she's posting under various names and then tried to claim that everyone who is posting on here from Falls City, NE is not her. Despite the fact that they post *exactly* like her. Gesu, Maria e Guiseppe, lol.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#304754 Jul 13, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I wasn't clear ..on the neonate thing ..It's not in the law.
I was wondering if a baby was born at say 22weeks and you stick it for a blood draw. Does it feel it .
They seem to react even that young to stimuli .this woukd be the closest I can see to presupposes science on feeling no pain ..the science is very convenient in excusing a cruel procedure.
Again NOT including if a child had to be delivered early..in the case of the moms life.
On the other ..I'm really not being arrogant .
I'm saying if a woman wants to abort than do it BEFORE there is any chance that the child be aware it is being violently aborted.
If she can make 23 weeks ..She can give the rest for HER CHILD .
ITS,not like she is making the sacrifice for an alien being implanted in her by little green men
At that point HER CHILD has made its presence known
We want freedom...but where is the responsibility that goes with it.
No BC ..then an abortion after the baby has,Quickened ..your m a th May be correct..But 15000 is still too many to be so cruel to that baby .
Speaking healthy mom..
The science is neither convenient, nor inconvenient. It is what it is. And the studies were not done with abortion in mind at all.

Again, of that 15,600, since we have no idea how many are for medical need, and how many are elective, you can't say it's just for a "healthy mom".

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#304755 Jul 13, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
bHitler: "Dr. Suny Anand is not a politician"
Exactly.
Thanks for noticing.
Next..........
No, he's a physician who ignores all the various studies done in multiple disciplines. He's part of that SECOND category I mentioned that you choose to dishonestly ignore.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#304756 Jul 13, 2013
You're right; religion is usually associated with intentionally and brutally killing born people. Of course, there are exceptions, such as yahweh instructing the israelites to rip open the pregnant women of their enemies. It's just that they are so into killing born people, thy never got around to fetuses.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Lalunatic: "Just like I don't "support" any religion at all"
Your attempt to conflate religion w/ intentionally & brutally killing baby human beings is creepy.
Your past abortion clearly continues to fester w/in & have adverse affects on your life 30+ years later.....

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#304757 Jul 13, 2013
Are you selling teabagger flash cards?
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Pregnancy is not a punishment.
A woman knows she can get pregnant.
Some women are forced by men.
Sex is only for marriage.
The baby has a right to live.
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#304758 Jul 13, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I wasn't clear ..on the neonate thing ..It's not in the law.
I was wondering if a baby was born at say 22weeks and you stick it for a blood draw. Does it feel it .
They seem to react even that young to stimuli .this woukd be the closest I can see to presupposes science on feeling no pain ..the science is very convenient in excusing a cruel procedure.
Again NOT including if a child had to be delivered early..in the case of the moms life.
On the other ..I'm really not being arrogant .
I'm saying if a woman wants to abort than do it BEFORE there is any chance that the child be aware it is being violently aborted.
If she can make 23 weeks ..She can give the rest for HER CHILD .
ITS,not like she is making the sacrifice for an alien being implanted in her by little green men
At that point HER CHILD has made its presence known
We want freedom...but where is the responsibility that goes with it.
No BC ..then an abortion after the baby has,Quickened ..your m a th May be correct..But 15000 is still too many to be so cruel to that baby .
Speaking healthy mom..
You post as if the majority of induced abortion did not take place within the first trimester. Over 98% of induced annual abortions takes place within the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. With the majority of that taking place by 8 weeks gestation.

Have you come to believe erroneous information to the detriment of reality and all of American women's civil rights? Is there no room in your thinking for correct, factual, information?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#304759 Jul 13, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
As you can see, she's proving my point as she's posting under various names and then tried to claim that everyone who is posting on here from Falls City, NE is not her. Despite the fact that they post *exactly* like her. Gesu, Maria e Guiseppe, lol.
The population of Falls City, Nebraska was 4,316 (in 2011) and has been declining. I doubt very many residents are on this particular thread, let alone this forum.

http://www.google.com/#output=search&scli...

“Clever words”

Since: Sep 09

constellate

#304761 Jul 13, 2013
Christ have mercy on us wrote:
<quoted text>My name is not knit. you haveit all wrong . One of the ways the pill works is to make the uterus inhospitable to a fertilized egg. If the fertilized egg cannot implant and dies or passes during menses, then an abortion has happened. The pill is a gateway to immoral sex.
Knitter! You fool no one. You could change your name each and every time you post, but not many could duplicate your writing style.

Open your eyes. Today's Catholics are using contraceptives - doesn't matter whether you like it or not.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Jane loves doe

Springfield, NJ

#304762 Jul 13, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
The pill stops ovulation ..No egg ..No baby knit .
If the pill is nit effective and the woman OVULATES..as in some pills used while nursing ..just the one hormone .
Voila. Baby .
Since the pill makes the body not ovulate ..think it is already pregnant ..it IS NOT ABIRTIFACIENT
You can ovulate while using the pill. I personally became pregnant two times while on the pill. You can get pregnant while using the BC pill or IUD. It can be an abortificant. My OB explained it to me. I lost both very early on as well. I no longer use the pill because of it.

Abortions also cause future miscarriages ,infertility as well as preemies. It screws with a woman's body.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#304763 Jul 13, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You post as if the majority of induced abortion did not take place within the first trimester. Over 98% of induced annual abortions takes place within the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. With the majority of that taking place by 8 weeks gestation.
Have you come to believe erroneous information to the detriment of reality and all of American women's civil rights? Is there no room in your thinking for correct, factual, information?
If so why the objection to twenty week legislation for ELECTIVE abortion of HEALTHY mothers,

On the off chance THat science might be wrong ..as often is proved...about the age babies,feel pain..

No one is trying to stop doctors if they have to deliver a baby early to save the mom..the KEY words being deliver the baby as,opposed to KILLING it and removing it ..to save her life..And one hopes if she is in mortal peril..She is,NOT seeking help at an abortion clinic .

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#304764 Jul 13, 2013
Christ have mercy on us wrote:
<quoted text>My name is not knit. you haveit all wrong . One of the ways the pill works is to make the uterus inhospitable to a fertilized egg. If the fertilized egg cannot implant and dies or passes during menses, then an abortion has happened. The pill is a gateway to immoral sex.
The pill works by making the body think it's,pregnant...thus no ovulation..

Pregnant ..knit ...not hostile

My last grandson perfect example..He implanted just fine

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#304765 Jul 13, 2013
Jane loves doe wrote:
<quoted text>You can ovulate while using the pill. I personally became pregnant two times while on the pill. You can get pregnant while using the BC pill or IUD. It can be an abortificant. My OB explained it to me. I lost both very early on as well. I no longer use the pill because of it.
Abortions also cause future miscarriages ,infertility as well as preemies. It screws with a woman's body.
Now the IUD is or can stop implantation..I am with you there.

And abortion bring a medical procedure. Can possibly affect the woman's uterus ..with you there.

But the pill. If it works..stops ovulation..if it does NOT work you may get pregnant.
it actually uses pregnancy hormones

Sorry you lost your babies..
Many women do at early stages

The pill if it works
It iS NOT ABIRTIFACIENT

“Clever words”

Since: Sep 09

constellate

#304768 Jul 13, 2013
Christ have mercy on us wrote:
<quoted text>If a Catholic is using contraceptives, then they really aren't practicing Catholics, are they. So I speak for practicing Catholics. Anyway the women who decide to use contr
raception and are Catholic always come back to the faith by going to confession. We all sin, Christ forgives us. That's what Catholicism is all about, forgiveness.
I don't consider contraception use (especially condoms) as a sin. Granted, I'm a lapsed Catholic. Still, once a Catholic, always a Catholic.

Confession? We most definitely part ways on this - Christ may be able to forgive me, but there's not reason why I should "confess" my "sins" to anyone.

As far as Catholicism being all about forgiveness, I think you really truly have forgotten Mother's history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

**********
Yes, I know - Wiki. But it's a starting point.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#304769 Jul 13, 2013
Christ have mercy on us wrote:
<quoted text> You are wrong. Even doctors state what I have posted. did you get your info from planned parenthood?
No ..

I'm an intelligent woman..studies biology .

And hormones control our bodies..knit.

They tell the body at different times...what it does.

If your body has hormones that say it's pregnant usually you will not ovulate..thinking it is pregnant the body will NIT be hostile to fertilized egg.

When your body figures out naturally or by using a different pill. That you ARE NOT pregnant it sloughs off the lining it has made for the expected baby..you have a period......if you are indeed pregnant it does not..you then do not get a period

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 1,457,880
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Moans6157 62,300
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 11 hr zazz 98,270
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 hr Ize Found 71,230
News Fort Lauderdale: Woman critical after freight t... (Jul '08) Fri Leelee126 123
Review: Dixie Cycle (Jun '09) Nov 23 john Doe 13
News Firefighter hurt in Pompano Beach warehouse fire Nov 11 Busoprtr 1

Pompano Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages