Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,092
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Razzmataz

Falls City, NE

#297786 May 26, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You whine a lot. Grow up. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Maybe you should, after all those butter, err margerine and bacon sandwiches are affecting you mentally and physically.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#297787 May 26, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Who remembers them all
A real slice of Americana..just think if I said that 20 years from now..id get ehos john boy
So many things we remember. Kids today have no clue. Unless its on tvland.
Red Skelton and the hobo skit in the classy restaurant cones to mind..perry Mason snd the last minute cobfessions he pulls out. Great tv trivia..lucy and the candy..
Sigh
Here ya go Rose, Red Skelton and Lucy

Two of the greatest!

Location hidden

#297788 May 26, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I have always maintained that you may be many things but you are a devout and militant Zionist. A real hew concerned about your people. Not the faux Jews on this thread that use their "faith" as an excuse to practice Christian hate.
ROFLAMO! You're MUCH stupider than I ever gave you credit for....

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#297789 May 26, 2013
Razzmataz wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should, after all those butter, err margerine and bacon sandwiches are affecting you mentally and physically.
More lies and stupidity from you. I'm sorry you don't understand that expression. Intelligent people know it's not talking about a literal kitchen.

Stop whining like a spoiled brat. You've been given the hate you first gave out. It's that simple.

I've never eaten a butter and bacon sandwich. Had never even heard of one before No Relevance brought them up. They must be a favorite of yours.

Don't know what point you think you're making with the whole butter/margarine thing, but we have both in our house, and use them for different purposes.
Razzmataz

Falls City, NE

#297790 May 26, 2013
this is a great story, very inspiring http://journalstar.com/news/local/family-cele...
Razzmataz

Falls City, NE

#297791 May 26, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies and stupidity from you. I'm sorry you don't understand that expression. Intelligent people know it's not talking about a literal kitchen.
Stop whining like a spoiled brat. You've been given the hate you first gave out. It's that simple.
I've never eaten a butter and bacon sandwich. Had never even heard of one before No Relevance brought them up. They must be a favorite of yours.
Don't know what point you think you're making with the whole butter/margarine thing, but we have both in our house, and use them for different purposes.
O MY GOSH! Poor Bhitler! Hey, you need to stay out of the kitchen Bhit. You can't take the heat. Now go and have a nice Holiday week-end.
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

#297792 May 26, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go Rose, Red Skelton and Lucy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Um08hUHX7ukXX
Two of the greatest!
Thanks foo Freddie the freeloader. Couldn't remember the name. nameGonna watch these between posts. Cool:)

Location hidden

#297793 May 26, 2013
walks with angels wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just trying to be clear. Is she no more to Prince than a bunch of derogatory labels? I'm not any of those things but is it a crime to be a feminist? Homosexual? A pagan? What is the solution to that then? Train her to be something else? Who writes the conformity rules?
Did you ever listen to Supertramp's The Logical Song?

Ahhhhhh memories... Saw them in concert in '79....

Saw Roger a few years ago for this - you may appreciate it -

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#297794 May 26, 2013
Razzmataz wrote:
<quoted text>O MY GOSH! Poor Bhitler! Hey, you need to stay out of the kitchen Bhit. You can't take the heat. Now go and have a nice Holiday week-end.
Hey, I'm not the one whining like a spoiled brat. That would be YOU, just because you're getting back the hate you YOU put out. Tough. The "they started it" thing is not even true, and is childish.
Razzmataz

Falls City, NE

#297795 May 26, 2013
Razzmataz wrote:
this is a great story, very inspiring http://journalstar.com/news/local/family-cele...
Wow, such a heart warming story, look how the pro aborts judged it. Real pathetic. Even the Journal Star wrote about the UNBORN baby, note they said UNBORN BABY and not fetus. The Journal acknowledged the unborn baby as a person, how wonderful that a pro choice paper would do that!
walks with angels

Glastonbury, CT

#297796 May 26, 2013
Razzmataz wrote:
<quoted text>You need to read what foo posts, she uses derogatory words of body parts and roses and now you are blind to it and then say we are nasty, never Foo or chicky or anyone else.
Where did I say anyone is nasty? What insults am I responsible for? Please show me my transgressions and I will offer a thousand pardons!

I'm new here. Give me a chance to get to know people please.

Location hidden

#297797 May 26, 2013
Razzmataz wrote:
<quoted text>You need to read what foo posts, she uses derogatory words of body parts and roses and now you are blind to it and then say we are nasty, never Foo or chicky or anyone else.
Oh stop your pathetic whining Knutter. You are given back EXACTLY what you dish out. Derogitory? Here's the pot meeting the kettle:
Razzmataz wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should, after all those butter, err margerine and bacon sandwiches are affecting you mentally and physically.
Such a good xian @@. You are NO Christian, these good Christian women here put you to SHAME.

You're pahtetic.
walks with angels

Glastonbury, CT

#297798 May 26, 2013
Razzmataz wrote:
Now what are you doing? You accuse me of an insult I don't think I am responsible for and then you follow up with this?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#297799 May 26, 2013
Razzmataz wrote:
With your god on your side, how do you justify being such a wuss?
walks with angels

Glastonbury, CT

#297800 May 26, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5k3JVfxluFUXX
Ahhhhhh memories... Saw them in concert in '79....
Saw Roger a few years ago for this - you may appreciate it -
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Wonderful memories! Thank you.

Roger Hodgson is a good person and a fantastic songwriter. Have you seen any of his more recent interviews? I would love to meet him! Right now he's doing a Breakfast in America tour across Europe.

Take the Long Way Home is my favorite.

Location hidden

#297801 May 26, 2013
walks with angels wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say anyone is nasty? What insults am I responsible for? Please show me my transgressions and I will offer a thousand pardons!
I'm new here. Give me a chance to get to know people please.
She's certifiable Walks with angels. Seriously. Just flat out knuts.

She has a lot of built up nastiness and a years long history with many here, including wishing "demons" would rape a posters grandchilden - and that's one of her MILDER bits of nastiness.

She seems to think she can be a nasty bitch in one breath, be forgiven in the next, and go back to the same nonsense. Last I checked, religious forgivness only is granted if one seeks TRUE redemption.

If you dont give me and others what SHE deems to be the proper chastisement, she will label you as nastily as she labels others.

Personally I think you have the right idea, get to know everyone in your own time and way and reach your OWN conclusions.

Of course, people like Knut are TERRIFIED of people reaching their OWN conclusions, becuase they rarely agree with HERS.

Have a wonderful day!

Location hidden

#297802 May 26, 2013
walks with angels wrote:
<quoted text>
Now what are you doing? You accuse me of an insult I don't think I am responsible for and then you follow up with this?
Yup. Typical Knutter.

Double standards all the way LOL! Welcome to Knutterland!

Fortunately, nobody takes her seriously, she's the forum's comic relief.
walks with angels

Glastonbury, CT

#297803 May 26, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
She's certifiable Walks with angels. Seriously. Just flat out knuts.
She has a lot of built up nastiness and a years long history with many here, including wishing "demons" would rape a posters grandchilden - and that's one of her MILDER bits of nastiness.
She seems to think she can be a nasty bitch in one breath, be forgiven in the next, and go back to the same nonsense. Last I checked, religious forgivness only is granted if one seeks TRUE redemption.
If you dont give me and others what SHE deems to be the proper chastisement, she will label you as nastily as she labels others.
Personally I think you have the right idea, get to know everyone in your own time and way and reach your OWN conclusions.
Of course, people like Knut are TERRIFIED of people reaching their OWN conclusions, becuase they rarely agree with HERS.
Have a wonderful day!
You are correct. We must be sincere in our desire to change when we seek forgiveness. As it is with our own parents. If we say we're sorry and run off to do the very same wrong thing our mothers will surely know we've lied!

"Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us."

If this person is devout then these are words that are familiar to her.

I saw that you're Jewish. What a beautiful and old religion. I would like to study the history of the Faith.
walks with angels

Glastonbury, CT

#297804 May 26, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Typical Knutter.
Double standards all the way LOL! Welcome to Knutterland!
Fortunately, nobody takes her seriously, she's the forum's comic relief.
Knutterland? I must admit I'm stumped over the silent k. lol!
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297805 May 26, 2013
Razzmataz wrote:
Made me cry and good on them for printing it

Mt daughter ws told early on that teo markers for our last grandbaby were for Downs. She did net researc kn how to care fir him..just in case. Fir me it was,a miracle when she had the next test ..deep umtrasound or whatdver they call it. No Down s. Thank God. But we wohkd live him no matter. I was,so proud if hef.. she was sad but never even entertained nit having that baby

Hes a tough little big..God bless him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min shinningelectr0n 1,156,015
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 18 min zazz 96,704
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 49,326
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,911
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr L Morales 71,257
adt fraud 1 hr Fraud Stopper 2
Review: G8 Van Lines Thu Conrad Parks 20
Pompano Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pompano Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pompano Beach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News