Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,190
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297611 May 24, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! I wasn't the one harping on a colon.
"Trust mec..editing self lol"
?????
Oh I know that. Sorry if I wasnt clear. Was being sarcastic.

I just havr never seen anyone so obsessed with punctuation as worships..very odd.:)

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#297612 May 24, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
that is correct.
<quoted text>
exactly. and what it clearly does "not" read is that i said mixing up a colon and a semi colon was a debacle.
what she did was a lot more than just mix up a colon and a semi colon. and what she did i termed the "colon/semi colon debacle".
i absolutely never said simply "mixing up a colon and a semi colon was a debacle."
you lied.
No, I did not lie.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297614 May 24, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I did not lie.
Maybe a keyboard colonectomy??

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#297615 May 24, 2013
Ladilulu wrote:
<quoted text> Still waiting as to where I said a thing about hate in my post.
What a windbag.
You've lost me.
That was a reply to a post by someone else.
Gtown71

United States

#297616 May 24, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Actually, "We were /are willingly sinnful, each and every one of us. We all said I'll do it my way!!" just reiterates what I said. Your god supposedly gave people free will, but punishes them for using it.
<quoted text>
He punishes His children when they use their free will to do wrong. Just.like any "sinful " parent would their own child.

As far as the lost, dying in their sins, that's a different deal.

He lures them throughout their life, and uses many things to try and get their attention. It is not His wish that any should perish, but that all come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#297617 May 24, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text> Revelation 21:8
New International Version - UK (NIVUK)
8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practise magic arts, the idolaters and all liars – they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulphur. This is the second death.’
Revelation: 5/24/13

“From the beginning men used God to justify the unjustifiable.”“People are never so completely and enthusiastically evil as when they act out of religious conviction.”“There are few things more dangerous than inbred religious certainty.”“Modern fanaticism thrives in proportion to the quanitity of contradictions and nonsense it poures down the throats of the gaping multitude, and the jargon and mysticism it offers to their wonder and credulity.”

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#297618 May 24, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Not really.
Yes you are.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#297619 May 24, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not making a fuss. You are. I'm simply telling you that I'm not that poster. And no, what they post is not the same as what I post, and not even the wording is the same. You're just unobservant.
You're being too kind. She's not "unobservant", she's got shit in her eyes from her head being too long up her ass.

Sorry to cause you troubles with the crazies - who knew that my favorite childhood candy would cause a fuss. Maybe I should change my name to Woodsie Owl for Tootsie-Pop. Then they'll argue with me about how many licks it takes to get to the middle......

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#297621 May 24, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You're being too kind. She's not "unobservant", she's got shit in her eyes from her head being too long up her ass.
Sorry to cause you troubles with the crazies - who knew that my favorite childhood candy would cause a fuss. Maybe I should change my name to Woodsie Owl for Tootsie-Pop. Then they'll argue with me about how many licks it takes to get to the middle......
LOL!
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#297622 May 24, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
My gosh bitler , give it up. Go take your pill .
Brilliant Chicky

New Fairfield, CT

#297625 May 24, 2013
Ladilulu wrote:
What a windbag.
Hi Lala! Haven't seen you on here much. I've been wondering about you. Please email me here so we can catch up! Prochoicechicky@gmail.com
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297626 May 24, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are.
Wow. Just took a little tour on Topix. A few sites. The first pages were on topic and the people mostly nice. Looked at about 8' got them fron clicking on profiles. Was an eye opener.
Jump to last page they are cursing..racist bigots..hateful. they hate Christains and hate Jews worse and each other. Some sound like outright terrorists. Who hate our country.
This site is extremely sane in comparison. Just an observation.
__ProChoiceChick y__

New Fairfield, CT

#297627 May 24, 2013
Ladilulu wrote:
What a windbag.
Lala, Katie, and all other pro-choicers who would like to catch up, please email me at prochoicechicky @ gmail. com.

Would love to hear from you!!
ProChoiceChicky_ _

New Fairfield, CT

#297628 May 24, 2013
Are things posting a little slow today??
Katie

Auburn, WA

#297629 May 24, 2013
__ProChoiceChicky__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lala, Katie, and all other pro-choicers who would like to catch up, please email me at prochoicechicky @ gmail. com.
Would love to hear from you!!
I am going to email you, Chicky.

But I'm pretty sure the lala from New York, NY is a troll. So look out for crap in your in-box.

<3
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#297630 May 24, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to email you, Chicky.
But I'm pretty sure the lala from New York, NY is a troll. So look out for crap in your in-box.
<3
I thought the same thing from the content. And I havent posted to ladilu for years. Said hi about a week ago. But maybe that wasnt her either. Dont think she woukd post that to playa.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#297631 May 24, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text><snipped>
Maybe I should change my name to Woodsie Owl for Tootsie-Pop.
It's funny that you mention that as the owners of the Tootsie Roll company utilize the pharmacy I work at. The gentleman who handles their personal business is a really nice guy and when I saw this picture floating around online, he had no idea that this was making the rounds. He got a kick out of it and was going to show it to the owners. Speaking of which, do you know that if you write the Tootsie Roll company telling them how many licks it took for you to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop, they'll send you a certificate? Too cute.

http://funnymemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013...

http://www.tootsie.com/comp_faq.php

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#297632 May 24, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the same thing from the content. And I havent posted to ladilu for years. Said hi about a week ago. But maybe that wasnt her either. Dont think she woukd post that to playa.
Neither do I.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#297633 May 24, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe a keyboard colonectomy??
:)!

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#297635 May 24, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi chicky! I will email when I get a chance. Good to see you.
Hey graybox...why do you feel the need to use my screen name?

Cut it out - everyone knows I'm registered.

Get your own identity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Bluestater 1,124,282
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Earthling-1 47,470
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min J RULES 69,939
Review: G8 Van Lines 10 hr Jessie Ruiz 4
Review: Travel Options Inc (Sep '11) Sat maria 123
Can BSO clean up their act in Pompano? Oct 15 Pompano Beach Tor... 1
Pompano Beach assault: Broward Sheriff's Office... (Jun '09) Oct 15 Pompano Beach Tor... 55
Pompano Beach Dating
Find my Match

Pompano Beach Jobs

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pompano Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pompano Beach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]