Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,707
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Bitner all over

Rancho Cordova, CA

#294645 May 2, 2013
CatholicWhore wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you religious hags are too farking cold and ugly! I gave your hubby a great workout! Time to go doosh his love juice out of my twatty and wash his saliva off my nippies!!!
Bravo Bravo...!!!!
I'm giving you a standing ovation.
Bitner softly

Rancho Cordova, CA

#294646 May 2, 2013
Encore!!
Encore!!
Muthuh Superior

United States

#294647 May 2, 2013
rosesz wrote:
Ok
.this is getting crazy.. sorry if nh posting added to this at all..
I believe as I do. Others as they do..
THIS OTHER STUFF IS NUTS AND DISRESPECTFUL TO EVERYONE
AGAIN sorry if I contributed in any way
Roll offa me already! Your boobs are smothering me!!! And they're crushing my bible!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#294648 May 2, 2013
religiotards wrote:
<quoted text>
Pregnancy DOES suck for many women! Men should STFU and keep their godshit to themselves!!!
You should have told that to the SCOTUS when they decided R v W.
worships reality

United States

#294649 May 2, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everyone thinks the catholic cannabalistic ritual is a worthy thing ya dope.
but just about everyone knows the difference between a colon and a semi colon.
and when they don't, they don't claim they're going to teach someone else about punctuation ya dope.
Muthuh Superior

United States

#294650 May 2, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. I am glad for you.
The first believers were known as The Way..or Christ colliers...there was no RCC..That came laaaaatttteeeerrrrr
Christ was the very first pimp. His bitches were known as 'The Harlots of Christ'. Or sometimes just 'Christ's Bitches'.
worships reality

United States

#294652 May 2, 2013
godless by choice wrote:
"cpeter1313"
Probably watching their carbs.
now thats funny
not only was it not funny, it wasn't even close to being mildly amusing. are you also humorless by choice?
Bitner softly

Rancho Cordova, CA

#294653 May 2, 2013
Muthuh Superior wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets slip into a nice private confessional and I'll let you see what's under my habit!
If this confessionals a rockin'....well...you know the rest.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#294654 May 2, 2013
Looks like brilliant chicky is back...

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#294655 May 2, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you an Orthopod?? Hubby has had so many knee surgeries I turn on a magnet to find him
Poor guy..
I work in a short and long term care facility. We get a lot of ortho rehab patients. Lots of knees.

Atrisco Village

#294656 May 2, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Probably watching their carbs.
<quoted text>
Besides, life is too short for bad food.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#294657 May 2, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
Too bad Chickensh!t isn't as brilliant as she thinks she is.

Atrisco Village

#294658 May 2, 2013
rosesz wrote:
Ok
.this is getting crazy.. sorry if nh posting added to this at all..
I believe as I do. Others as they do..
THIS OTHER STUFF IS NUTS AND DISRESPECTFUL TO EVERYONE
AGAIN sorry if I contributed in any way
No, you're fine. Must be Troll Day on Topix. Lol
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#294659 May 2, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I work in a short and long term care facility. We get a lot of ortho rehab patients. Lots of knees.
He has one replaced. And revised. Still pain. No one knows why..gets shots to block. But long recovery at home. Not any fun. But worst was his Acl on the other. Got inflamed..had to cut it open. Drain and let it close by itself...

We did get a nurse 2times a week..lol...your kind of place sounds like it does a good service..you must be very patient!!!!!!!. Poor man was hard on him...wanted to get back to work.
Made for some tension in the house for 5 months!!!!

God bless you for the care you give
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#294660 May 2, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>No, you're fine. Must be Troll Day on Topix. Lol
Its like one person. Maybe 2 talking to themself or each other...
worships reality

United States

#294661 May 2, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
you smell that too?

Atrisco Village

#294663 May 2, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
He has one replaced. And revised. Still pain. No one knows why..gets shots to block. But long recovery at home. Not any fun. But worst was his Acl on the other. Got inflamed..had to cut it open. Drain and let it close by itself...
We did get a nurse 2times a week..lol...your kind of place sounds like it does a good service..you must be very patient!!!!!!!. Poor man was hard on him...wanted to get back to work.
Made for some tension in the house for 5 months!!!!
God bless you for the care you give
Ugh, it's he'll when it goes wrong. We have one lady that has been back three times for the same knee. It's very hard on people who are otherwise healthy. They aren't used to being stuck in one place for days. And the pain is excruciating, when you're not used to pain. Thanks for your kind words. I hope your husband gets better. Tell him to do his PT, gently and regularly.

Atrisco Village

#294664 May 2, 2013
Bonnie Raye wrote:
I can't have kids because I had my killed 14ues ago in the womb by a greedy,money hungry Dr who preyed on young girls and their innocence. My bf used me. I knew it then but wouldn't admit it. I needed love so I slept with him. I got pregnant. I was very scared and felt alone. I didn't feel that I had a choice but to abort. Everyone convinced me that it was the best choice. I've suffered since because of that horrible day.I feel so abandoned by those who convinced me. They don't want to feel my pain an frustration. Thanks for listening.
Sounds like you would benefit from some therapy. There are many options. Best wishes to you.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#294665 May 2, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Ugh, it's he'll when it goes wrong. We have one lady that has been back three times for the same knee. It's very hard on people who are otherwise healthy. They aren't used to being stuck in one place for days. And the pain is excruciating, when you're not used to pain. Thanks for your kind words. I hope your husband gets better. Tell him to do his PT, gently and regularly.
Thanks. This has been going on for years. He has been scopes injected ..etc

Jp until this year he has worked construction full time Dunno how he did it...but lil now he is home all the time. And seems to feel it worse..takes 3 days to use lawnmower self propelled..but needs to do something!!!besides drive me nuts..Goes to pain management..massage..uktrasoun x and nerve block...he worked hard for over 30 years. Bear him up...luckily for the past few he was a superintendent so wasn't SUPPOSED to do heavy work..
They say he may need the other one replaced. Bug I don't think he will do it..

Anyway you have a tough job..lil get them all girdles may be less grumpy!!

Atrisco Village

#294666 May 2, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. This has been going on for years. He has been scopes injected ..etc
Jp until this year he has worked construction full time Dunno how he did it...but lil now he is home all the time. And seems to feel it worse..takes 3 days to use lawnmower self propelled..but needs to do something!!!besides drive me nuts..Goes to pain management..massage..uktrasoun x and nerve block...he worked hard for over 30 years. Bear him up...luckily for the past few he was a superintendent so wasn't SUPPOSED to do heavy work..
They say he may need the other one replaced. Bug I don't think he will do it..
Anyway you have a tough job..lil get them all girdles may be less grumpy!!
lol! I don't blame him for not wanting to do that other one. If he's not going to follow doctor's (or wife's) orders, he probably shouldn't do it. FYI, I doubt that girdles will make them less grumpy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Incognito4Ever 1,110,847
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min factcheck 46,831
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 4 hr marty 2,511
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr Eric 69,427
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 68,522
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 6 hr noshellswill 2,977
Overpaid Firefighters (Sep '10) 7 hr Righteous 342
•••
•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pompano Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pompano Beach