Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,840)

Showing posts 276,781 - 276,800 of303,361
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>I have never ever heard a Catholic or any priest talk about this. We all know about indulgences, but I think you are posting stories, myths that protestants made up to try to destroy the Church.
Look up John Wycliff fof one..Do some resesrch..look into King Henry before snd after his private reformation

There were many Reformers... and many who suffered for not following the non biblical tenets that the Church had..but then A lot of these WERE EDUCatedD ..some clergy of else HOW COULD THEY KNOW
what was biblical there were no bibles just scriptures in Latin FOR THE CLERGY
Ask your priest if you have one.. i know they probably fong preach this from the pulpit...

The stories of this persecution ard known for sure..

And as for indulgences they did sell them..

You may have bible study now..but we sure didnt
i went to a Catholic school so I learned about God but there was NO bible...But the schools gave me a grest primary education..Cant mess with the nuns grest ladies but strict!!!

Thing is..if you are a Catholic.. God bless you for it. I am not dvdn sure how this started..but if you want to learn mord about thd HISYORY OF YHE PEOPLE WHO RAN THE INSTITUTION study something other ghsn the Catechism. NOTICE.. I said mdn. If you wang to keep learning about God..srudy your bible.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I use my phone for most of my online activity. Works great.
The kindle doesnt and forget thd phond and minutes etc
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>You are missing out on receiving Christ every Sunday. Go to catholicscomehome.com or is it .org .
You ard not the first person go try to convert me back.. I go here I find solscd.. but have great friends and rdlatives who are still Catholic dong need a website...thanks
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
You'll love Gamera:
http://gamera.wikia.com/wiki/Gamera
<quoted text>
Think we were tslkkng TURDLES lol See turdles jingle..spelled correctly

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>I hope so Rose, can't imagine a hospital would be this stupid or a judge would order such a thing. Gotta be more to it.
I agree. Something is missing from this story.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
You'll love Gamera:
<quoted text>
I did google gamera...ond scary turtle..But would not tske the place of a TURDLE.. lol..Sorry the jingle still cracks me up..not thd beginning of the video but the jingle..
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>You are missing out on receiving Christ every Sunday. Go to catholicscomehome.com or is it .org .
Bt the wsy I love the Catholic FAITH. THE institution hss hit some bumps. But the beluef in Jesus shoukd not bd shaken bg the middle ages history..or even bg current day scandals..
None of it has ANYTHING TO DO WITH GOD.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
The kindle doesnt and forget thd phond and minutes etc
True, you do have to have a big data plan. I have a Blackberry tablet which works fairly well but it isn't compatible with a lot of apps. I'm too cheap to buy an iPad, lol.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
You ard not the first person go try to convert me back.. I go here I find solscd.. but have great friends and rdlatives who are still Catholic dong need a website...thanks
I'm an agnostic but I like to go sit in a traditional church for a quiet place to think. I've always liked churches and temples. Orthodox Christian churches smell the best... fine quality incense:-)

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
You'll love Gamera:
<quoted text>
O.k..........not so much anymore.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

rosesz wrote:
Hi foo well we have been arguing about this stuff all day..and I did apologize that ee kind of monopolized it but then was kind of deserted..
I posted this morning that since things get heated here msybe instead of cursing we can say go get your TurDle..
ans suggested googling TurDle jingle..The jingle totally cracked me up..They did a whole thing on the Doctors TMI tuesday..but not yhe jingle.
I know I have an odd sense of humor tho..but wotg a look and spelling is correct. I think Neo is the only one who looked...already told hubby today to go get one..lol he gets on my nerves..at times. Lol
I wonder if that product would help my post-surgery orthopedics patients. All those opioid pain meds, you know... Lol.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>True, you do have to have a big data plan. I have a Blackberry tablet which works fairly well but it isn't compatible with a lot of apps. I'm too cheap to buy an iPad, lol.

At 500 who isnt my kinke was 199..happy w it til I started on here lol. But it is a great device for a lot of things..and I hear you on Churches.. used to go to the chapel at the hospital at lunch time..read books about spiritual subjects.. the peace is great...God??? For me yes anyway.:)
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>O.k..........not so much anymore.
Lol scary dude..
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if that product would help my post-surgery orthopedics patients. All those opioid pain meds, you know... Lol.
The doctor on the show was showing lol..how yoju use it..pressure on the sigmoid..but I imagine a rolled up towel would work as welll
I wasnt laughjng at the need gor but the jingle...

And how there is a market for anything.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you babbling about you moron? Where did I say I support it? I said simply that its a Jewish ritual. It is what it is.
BTW idiot, I call myself a Jew because I AM a Jew. Get the fuckover it already you dolt.
Some people come here for a discussion, others come here for an argument.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people come here for a discussion, others come here for an argument.
And some come here to bait others into paying attention to them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>No, Christ started the Catholic Church and She cannot be destroyed.
Where in the Bible does it say "Catholic"? It doesn't.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if that product would help my post-surgery orthopedics patients. All those opioid pain meds, you know... Lol.
Are you an Orthopod?? Hubby has had so many knee surgeries I turn on a magnet to find him

Poor guy..

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the proabortion pagan that supports mutilating male babies.
Thanks for proving my point - if this ^^^ is Christian grace and love, you idiots can keep it.

No wonder Catholics are leaving the Church in droves.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Something is missing from this story.
I agree too. If this is the full story, it would be a cold day in Hell before I took a baby to any hospital...and I hope the full story comes out soon, because any parents of an infant, reading what they've put out so far, is sure to feel the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 276,781 - 276,800 of303,361
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance