Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310972 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

worships reality

AOL

#292370 Apr 14, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>No, I said an autopsy wasn't done.
Get a life son, you're obsessing over some REALLY stupid shit.
don't tell me to get a life. and don't ever tell me i don't know what you said -

post no. 288081 =

"since there was no autopsy, why would you take the word of people that 'never examined the child' over the hospital statement and that of the spokesperson for the family?"

btw, not one of you ever came across with any official hospital statement, despite numerous prompts.

and you were also wrong about the very real possibility that the child was extremely premature.
want to deny you never said that now?

you're being mocked. like it?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#292371 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You need to update your baiting tactics. This one has been recycled one too many times by you.
What woman will say to me that her miscarriage wasn't her child or that it didn't die?
Many actually. As you've been told AND shown before, MANY women wont claim their "child" died after a miscarriage.

I can't imagine ANY woman saying "my baby died", when it wasn't even born.

"We lost the pregnancy" is the most common I've ever heard, including from my mother. In FACT, most Orthodox Jewish women will NEVER say that a baby died, because its NOT a baby. A baby is born.

"I lost a baby" or "my baby died" and "I lost a pregnancy" is two VERY different things.

Location hidden

#292372 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Pregnancy is a state of being.
"A state of being". "being" WHAT Skanky?

Being PREGNANT.

Pregnancy is a medical condition.

sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292373 Apr 14, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What? I've answered why I support restricting abortion on viable fetuses. All our civil rights come with responsibilities and restrictions.
However, I also agree with the exception that is included regarding women's health/life being in danger. If woman is in danger of imminent death get that fetus out of her now! If it's delivery or D&E, doesn't matter. So long as the woman gets to decide.
Who's doing the judging besides you?
Here's a bumper sticker I saw today for the first time. A monster truck driving over a pile of sticks. The caption says, "I don't care about your stick-figure family." Welcome to America. Where nobody cares about anyone else, unless they're a fetus.
I get it now....FORCE. woman to gestate an unwanted" "ZEF" if its after your deadline. NO choices for her and you support that.

You people are proabortion when you say so but anti -choice after that.

Hypocrites.

Sit down. You're a joke.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#292374 Apr 14, 2013
So do a lot of women who don't want to be pregnant.
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>The WhitHouse calls it punishment.
Katie

Renton, WA

#292375 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do. I read the discussion.
Delivering the late term baby not killing(abortion) is the solution to pre-eclampsia...WORST case scenerio
STO was bsing that that baby had to be aborted due to that condition.
Babies aren't aborted. Pregnancies are aborted.
Abortion means pregnancy ending prior to term.

Use the correct definition and make sure there is agreement between your nouns and verbs. Otherwise, you're on your own page and everybody else is pages ahead going by what you say and what it means. Even if it wasn't what you meant.
:~\

Location hidden

#292376 Apr 14, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
The volcano in Mexico city is moving.
I know how to make it stop moving.

Go chain yourself to a tree in its path. Explain politely to the volcano that its moving at this time is terribly inconvenient, not to mention nerve wracking, and that the footprints its leaving are REALLY messing with your pot harvest. I'm sure it will reconsider and stay in its own neighborhood.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292377 Apr 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Many actually. As you've been told AND shown before, MANY women wont claim their "child" died after a miscarriage.
"We lost the pregnancy" is the most common I've ever heard, including from my mother. In FACT, most Orthodox Jewish women will NEVER say that a baby died, because its NOT a baby. A baby is born.
"I lost a baby" or "my baby died" and "I lost a pregnancy" is two VERY different things.
If it's not a baby according to your twisted, wafered down version sect of your religion then why does your religion FORBID elective abortion?

Authentic Orthodox Jews are against abortion. YOU support it as choice...for you...others Jewish women and others.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#292378 Apr 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate God so much?

Location hidden

#292379 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You are not God..so stop judging people
.......Oh the irony........

YOU are not G-d either Skankdawg, so stop trying to speak for Him. After all, its not like you actually believe in G-d, you spit on Him at every opportunity.

Indianapolis

#292380 Apr 14, 2013
You block, you stone, you worse than senseless thing!
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
friends, countrymen...lend her your spine !!!
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292381 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Sue had a miscarriage. Was that not her baby? Yes or no?

Hey foo? Wanna answer this?

Location hidden

#292382 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered your question numerous times. If we put women in prison for 25 yrs to life for deliberately killing her newborn or 5yr old then yes, a woman who pays to have her unborn child killed should have the same sentence.
Wow. What an ignorant bitch you REALLY are.

Fortunately for all concerned, your crap views will NEVER be an issue.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292383 Apr 14, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Babies aren't aborted. Pregnancies are aborted.
Abortion means pregnancy ending prior to term.
Use the correct definition and make sure there is agreement between your nouns and verbs. Otherwise, you're on your own page and everybody else is pages ahead going by what you say and what it means. Even if it wasn't what you meant.
:~\
Did Sue lose her baby when she miscarried? Yes or no?

Location hidden

#292384 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I believe I asked you a question.
Here it is again....
What did you find sickening about what Gosnell did?
Hey....if you don't want to answer...just say so okay? No biggie ;)
Why do you ask such STUPID questions, then whine like the little Skanky bitch you are when the stupidity is ignored?

Inquiring minds want to know....

Indianapolis

#292385 Apr 14, 2013
So your god wills fetuses to exist only to have them die during miscarriage and causing the woman pain? What kind of psycho sadist do you worship?
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>We were ALL special because God willed us to exist before he created us. He even sent his son to die for us on the cross. This past Easter season reminded us of how much we are loved.
I don't "expect" people to believe "exsctly" as I do about things. There are people here of diiferent religions and/of none of all. Have you witnessed me demanding that its my way or the highway? No. So stop saying otherwise.
Abortion is killing a human in the womb. FACT katie. Stop(especially as one who conceived and carried and delivered one of your own) arguing that its just okay to do. Its not and never will be. I will defend life ..whether it be your child or your grandchilds or anyone elses in the womb.

Location hidden

#292386 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you think what Gosnell did was sickening? The woman made a "medical decision"
You really ARE a dumb bitch tonight Skanky. Why would you ask such a STUPID question?

You DO understand that he lied to women, that he LITERALLY drugged and forced women to have abortions against their will right? That the sick fk cut off the feet and kept them like trophies? That he murdered at least TWO women that we know of?

Oh wait, I forgot, YOU dont know shit about this case and you really dont care, its just another weapon - just like your bible is.

Indianapolis

#292387 Apr 14, 2013
Really? The greeks said the same thing about the Fates.
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Nope. God will not be mocked.
Satan has tried long before you.
And has failed.
He STILL is God and in control of his creators whether you love him hate him or deny him.
:)

Location hidden

#292388 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Abortion stops a beating heart. Your claim is that it is not a baby being killed during an abortion.
Sue had a miscarriage. Was that not her baby? Yes or no?
AGAIN, your pathetic attempts at deflection and pitting friends against each other are failing Skanky.

You pulled this crap before, and failed then too.

AGAIN - the discussion was about a poster calling women that have had abortions "baby killers".

THE DISCUSSION HERE IS NOT ABOUT KILLING BABIES.

AGAIN, I dont believe Sue had a miscarriage, but if someone chose to tell me their "baby" died, I would not correct them. THey're free to call it whatever they want - and some MIGHT view the loss that way.

Then again, a person telling me that isn't looking for an internet forum arguemnt over stupid shit like you are y'dumb Skank.

I can HONESTLY say I've never once heard ANYONE say their "baby died" when they miscarried.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292389 Apr 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You really ARE a dumb bitch tonight Skanky. Why would you ask such a STUPID question?
You DO understand that he lied to women, that he LITERALLY drugged and forced women to have abortions against their will right? That the sick fk cut off the feet and kept them like trophies? That he murdered at least TWO women that we know of?
Oh wait, I forgot, YOU dont know shit about this case and you really dont care, its just another weapon - just like your bible is.
Abortion Drs are hired to kill. Those women HIRED him. Some died with their child. What did they expect? A good outcome by a killer?

Are you under the impression that women havent died elsewhere after having abortions? Where is their sympathy from you? Are you under the impression that women and girls dont change their minds prior totheir abortions YET have them done anyway? You've been linked testimonies of such stories and you try to debunk them.

You are a joke. Nobody believes your fake disgust for Gosnell.

ALL "medical decisions" have risks, remember?

Would he be a "sick fk" in your opinion if he dumped the dead baby in the garbage? Saving them makes him a "sick fk" only?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IB DaMann 58,832
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 98,020
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 hr Mohammad 70,462
News Broward school bond projects could face big cos... 23 hr Marcy June 1
News Kamla in Us as Trini businessman honoured in Fl... 23 hr Marcy June 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Coral Springs Sun Lizt316 39
Any MILFS out there in broward? (Jan '15) Sat Mrs UsedUpCuckOLD... 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages