Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,996
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#292318 Apr 14, 2013
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>The silence regarding Gosnell speaks volumes. VOLUMES.
What silence? Its been part of national news since it began. Not as much as you might LIKE, but its out there for those that follow the news.
Ask any who he is and they don't know.
Maybe that's true in your pathetic little circle of those that are as blind adn stupid as you are, but in the general population, people DO know who he is.

Its much more likely that your twatty little clique is too busy following the trials and tribulations of Honey BooBoo or Lindsay Lohan - MUCH more your speed after all.
They're evil. ALL of them.
What he did is sickening. Period.

What YOU do daily is just as, if not MORE "evil" than what he has done. You lie regularly about others, you like to paint with a broad brush, that which really only applies to a very few.

To me, being DELIBERATELY ignorant, maliciously so, is JUST as evil.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292319 Apr 14, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer the question. I asked How many years do YOU think a woman should get, if she's had an abortion?
Life in prison? 25 years? What?
In answer to your question, "Do you think that a person locked up in prison shouldn't be if they committed a crime against humanity?" -- if proven in a court of law, they should go to prison. You can't just toss people in prison without a trial, tho.
Again....whatever the amount of time for DELIBERATELY killing your child is now, is what she should get. That's what *I* think. What are you not understanding?

""""Then they should go to prison""

So, you ALSO want to judge other sinners. How interesting. You are so sinless and perfect that YOU would think that another should be judged by man? Going to prison too?

WOW! What a hypocrite.
Katie

Renton, WA

#292320 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>We were ALL special because God willed us to exist before he created us. He even sent his son to die for us on the cross. This past Easter season reminded us of how much we are loved.
I don't "expect" people to believe "exsctly" as I do about things. There are people here of diiferent religions and/of none of all. Have you witnessed me demanding that its my way or the highway? No. So stop saying otherwise.
Abortion is killing a human in the womb. FACT katie. Stop(especially as one who conceived and carried and delivered one of your own) arguing that its just okay to do. Its not and never will be. I will defend life ..whether it be your child or your grandchilds or anyone elses in the womb.
Mammals procreating is no big deal. Mammals being pregnant is no big deal. Mammals aborting their pregnancies is no big deal. Maybe, if we were on the verge of extinction, pregnant humans might be a big deal. But we're not. We're as overpopulated as a neighborhood full of feral cats.

See we know how reproduction works these days. We know what causes it. It's no longer a mystery. Sperm and egg unite and begin cell division. If all goes accordingly, fertilized egg implants. Until implantation, there is no pregnancy. A human fertilized egg does not equal a baby. It equals a fertilized egg. Is a canine fertilized egg a puppy? Is it more special than a feline fertilized egg?

Abortion is pregnancy ending prior to term. FACT. And unless it's your pregnancy, it's not your business. FACT.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292321 Apr 14, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you wouldn't tell a woman who miscarried and has no children and who does not agree with you that she ever had a child, that she is the mother of a dead baby?
You wouldn't verbalize your disagreement to her?
You need to update your baiting tactics. This one has been recycled one too many times by you.

What woman will say to me that her miscarriage wasn't her child or that it didn't die? None that I know of.

Perhaps in hour proabort circle of friends they deny that but i personally have never heard anyone, not even a proabort deny their child died via miscarriage.

"I lost the baby" is a common announcement.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292322 Apr 14, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
What silence? Its been part of national news since it began. Not as much as you might LIKE, but its out there for those that follow the news.
<quoted text>
Maybe that's true in your pathetic little circle of those that are as blind adn stupid as you are, but in the general population, people DO know who he is.
Its much more likely that your twatty little clique is too busy following the trials and tribulations of Honey BooBoo or Lindsay Lohan - MUCH more your speed after all.
<quoted text>
What YOU do daily is just as, if not MORE "evil" than what he has done. You lie regularly about others, you like to paint with a broad brush, that which really only applies to a very few.
Abortion business is what you proaborts want. You fight for the right to kill unwanted children in the womb. You pay the Dr to do it. Gosnell was hired by mom to kill her child. He did it.

What did he do that you 'suddenly' consider sickening?

Let me guess...um....he didnt provide kitty litfer boxes for his cats to urinate in?
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292323 Apr 14, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Mammals procreating is no big deal. Mammals being pregnant is no big deal. Mammals aborting their pregnancies is no big deal. Maybe, if we were on the verge of extinction, pregnant humans might be a big deal. But we're not. We're as overpopulated as a neighborhood full of feral cats.
See we know how reproduction works these days. We know what causes it. It's no longer a mystery. Sperm and egg unite and begin cell division. If all goes accordingly, fertilized egg implants. Until implantation, there is no pregnancy. A human fertilized egg does not equal a baby. It equals a fertilized egg. Is a canine fertilized egg a puppy? Is it more special than a feline fertilized egg?
Abortion is pregnancy ending prior to term. FACT. And unless it's your pregnancy, it's not your business. FACT.
Pregnancy is a state of being. It means that you've conceived your child.

Tell me Katie...if a pregnancy is nothing to you, then why do support a law that restricts elective abortion?
Katie

Renton, WA

#292324 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You need to update your baiting tactics. This one has been recycled one too many times by you.
What woman will say to me that her miscarriage wasn't her child or that it didn't die? None that I know of.
Perhaps in hour proabort circle of friends they deny that but i personally have never heard anyone, not even a proabort deny their child died via miscarriage.
Yes it is. "I lost the baby" might refer to:

a) Car/truck
b) Doll
c) Complainer
d) Bet/jackpot/deal
e) All of the above
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292325 Apr 14, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Nope. Not impressed.

Next...
Katie

Renton, WA

#292326 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Pregnancy is a state of being. It means that you've conceived your child.
Tell me Katie...if a pregnancy is nothing to you, then why do support a law that restricts elective abortion?
Are you deliberately putting words in my mouth in an attempt to deceive? Or was it just by accident so I should accept it because you're special?

Where have I ever said, "...pregnancy is nothing..."?

I said pregnancy's no big deal because it's no longer a mystery. Why don't you brush up on your comprehension and quit subjecting the rest of us to your inability to understand what you read?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#292327 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Again....whatever the amount of time for DELIBERATELY killing your child is now, is what she should get. That's what *I* think. What are you not understanding?
""""Then they should go to prison""
So, you ALSO want to judge other sinners. How interesting. You are so sinless and perfect that YOU would think that another should be judged by man? Going to prison too?
WOW! What a hypocrite.
I believe we should have a justice system. How does that make me a hypocrite? Did Jesus tell us not to have a justice system?

I'm not understanding why you won't answer a simple question. 25 years to life? You are equating abortion with murder, so would you want the hypothetical law to be retroactive? You know, open up every woman's medical records, see if she's had an abortion, then sentence to her to life in prison?
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292328 Apr 14, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the pregnant woman's civil rights? Don't you think she should have the right to accept or deny medical treatment? It's her life, no different than any non-pregnant person...or, do you disagree?
Was it ok to own a slave because man said so?

Killing your childs life thru an abortion is not a medical treatment.

My kids can't get in school without being immunized even if its against what i want.

If I go into the medical field then I am forced(against my will) to get shots.

I am pro-alternative medicine...preventive care if you will. Insurances wont pay.

Where are my rights?

You don't care. You only want me to have rights to kill(abort). You're not pro-rights...your proabortion.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#292329 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You need to update your baiting tactics. This one has been recycled one too many times by you.
Lots of women have no children, have had a miscarriage (or more), and continue to claim they want to be mothers so they keep trying to have a child.

You would verbalize to them that they are wrong? You would tell them that indeed they are mothers of dead children?
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#292330 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Have you ever had a different screen name? Answer please.
No.

Now try to figure out if I'm saying no to your 'answer please" demand, or your question itself.

LOL Its FUN to watch something so stupid eat at your tiny pea-pickin "brain".
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#292331 Apr 14, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
you can sure be mocked too.
weren't you the idiot that said the nyc medical examiner's office issued a cause of death in that brooklyn accident case...without ever examining the child/fetus?
No, I said an autopsy wasn't done.

Get a life son, you're obsessing over some REALLY stupid shit.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#292332 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
"I lost the pregnancy" is a MUCH more common one.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#292333 Apr 14, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you hate God so much?
The volcano in Mexico city is moving.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#292334 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion business is what you proaborts want. You fight for the right to kill unwanted children in the womb. You pay the Dr to do it. Gosnell was hired by mom to kill her child. He did it.
What did he do that you 'suddenly' consider sickening?
Let me guess...um....he didnt provide kitty litfer boxes for his cats to urinate in?
LOL Its a shame that you're not intelligent enough to even make your usual wildly exaggerated claims about others sound even REMOTELY sane.

The irony is you're too stupid to understand that you're a walking, typing stereotype - and a truly pathetic one at that1

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#292335 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Nope. God will not be mocked.
Satan has tried long before you.
And has failed.
He STILL is God and in control of his creators whether you love him hate him or deny him.
:)
The AGENDA is scared or confused.That makes them dangerous.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#292336 Apr 14, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
God certainly CAN be mocked, that's part of that whole pesky free will thing he gave us.
YOU mock him every time you try to preach what you dont bother to practice. Coming from the mouth of a hypocrite you mock Him with every utterance you make.
Not really, bhitler , why do you hate God so much? Hmmm? How many Bit-o-honeys have you had today? Forty? Fifty?
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#292337 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Was it ok to own a slave because man said so?
At the time? Yes it was.
Killing your childs life thru an abortion is not a medical treatment.
Abortion IS a medical treatment. You can try to twist that all you like, but facts are facts.
My kids can't get in school without being immunized even if its against what i want.
Nobody's stopping you from homeschooling. You're not forced to immunize anyone.
If I go into the medical field then I am forced(against my will) to get shots.
VERY stupid blanket statement. No, you are NOT forced to get shots in the medical field in general.

You ARE free to seek other employment if you dont want to deal with the requirements of a chosen field.

Guaranteed NOBODY is going to give a damn if you homeschool OR quit your job.
I am pro-alternative medicine...preventive care if you will. Insurances wont pay.
Where are my rights?
Your right to WHAT? Nobodys forcing you to go the natural route. You're free to do whatever you want to your own body. Nobody cares.
You don't care. You only want me to have rights to kill(abort). You're not pro-rights...your proabortion.
@@ And you are pro-hysterical nonsense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min JOEL 71,082
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min OzRitz 49,228
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Smart Alex 1,154,187
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 68,885
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr King George 96,655
Review: G8 Van Lines Sat Seth Caldwell 18
A year and a half after Wilma, S. Florida build... (Jun '07) Sat Curious 50
Pompano Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pompano Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pompano Beach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News