Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,127
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#292102 Apr 10, 2013
Another of your incisive comments--at least, as good as yours get.
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>oh quiet down......

Indianapolis

#292103 Apr 10, 2013
Die in a fiery car crash, please.
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
simmer, please

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#292105 Apr 10, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
troll...sure.
one day you'll find your spine. not anytime soon though.
You seem to be under the mistaken impression that you deserve a serious response, or that calling someone "chicken" is a valid debating technique. LOL, you're wrong on both counts.

Indianapolis

#292106 Apr 10, 2013
Every medical decision has a self-defense aspect when the condition can potentially harm or kill the patient. RvW allows the woman to assess the risk, which was DENIED under the texas law being addressed. That's part of the process denied when the woman's decision is open to legal scrutiny.
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
sure they can use their own standards. but their right to choose to abort pre viability is based on the right to privacy. it has nothing to do with self defense as katie claimed.
still fishin'...and still stupid.
zach

Phoenix, AZ

#292107 Apr 10, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Die of aids you sick fuckinhomo....

Indianapolis

#292108 Apr 10, 2013
Jesusfuc--THAT'S your "proof?" In that contet, I can accuse you of using lehal force when you brush your teeth--provided you do. The argument concerned legally-based use of lethal force, not a colloquial usage.

Why would I want to hear the litany of your stupidity again?
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
nope shit for brains. even in cases of unwarranted lethal force against born persons, the perpetrator, unless they are a law enforcement officer, is also not charged with "lethal force" but rather a separate crime.
and lest we forget your original claim, that there was no such thing as deadly force against a dog because they were not a "person".
http://www.statesman.com/news/news/local/dog-...
wrong again you horse's ass. how does it taste?
<quoted text>
except that's not what she said shit for brains. she tried to tie the right to abort to self defense.
<quoted text>
even now exceptions are made for self defense you ignorant wretch.
what's your point?
katie wasn't talking about exceptions though. she was trying to make the claim that the right to abort pre viability was rooted in self defense. wrong.
<quoted text>
her decision to abort may very well be based on protecting her life. it may also be based on the fact that she's worried she won't fit into that new dress she just bought. but her "right" to choose to abort pre viability is based on her right to privacy, not self defense. want to hear it again, you dumb pansy?

Indianapolis

#292109 Apr 10, 2013
No thanks. How could I have AIDS? I'm the one who DIDN'T screw your mom.
zach wrote:
<quoted text>Die of aids you sick fuckinhomo....
zach

Phoenix, AZ

#292110 Apr 10, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
No thanks. How could I have AIDS? I'm the one who DIDN'T screw your mom.
<quoted text>
No but I heard your dad stuck his tools in your azz allot while you were growing up you homo......

Indianapolis

#292111 Apr 10, 2013
And small minds like yours believe everything they "hear."
zach wrote:
<quoted text>No but I heard your dad stuck his tools in your azz allot while you were growing up you homo......
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#292112 Apr 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The example you gave is not what I'm talking about when I say fetus worship, so your "point" is moot.
Yes, I have children. I've told you THAT before, too. You obviously suffer from CRS.
They're all adults now, and unlike you they act like it.
When I was pregnant, I used the proper terms, embryo and fetus, depending on gestational age.
"When I was pregnant, I used the proper terms, embryo and fetus, depending on gestational age."

You sounded like a real joy to be around. I am sure all the relatives would tell people, "please excuse her, it is her way, she ios a pagan".

wow, what a tightass pagan. Get a life.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#292114 Apr 11, 2013
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>oh quiet down......
Hello.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#292115 Apr 11, 2013
zach wrote:
<quoted text>Die of aids you sick fuckinhomo....
Not only is this pure hateful, but I notice 2 people agreed with it and found it funny.

Is this just another example of Christianity is action?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#292116 Apr 11, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're much better than this, too.
Ocean56

AOL

#292118 Apr 11, 2013
Katie wrote:
Exactly, Ocean! What do the nosy parkers know about all these strangers' pregnancies anyway? Not a damn thing!! You'd think they want the gov't, the clergy, and other nosy parkers like they are involved in their pregnancies (or their wives', daughters', nieces', etc.)?
I would say definitely NOT. Of course, these anti-choice imbeciles don't mind the government controlling OTHER women's sexual and reproductive choices, as long as it stays out of THEIR family members' decisions. The correct word for that mindset is HYPOCRISY, and the anti-choice crowd is full of it (among other things).

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#292119 Apr 11, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Why atttack him, you are a homosexual and it could very well be a result of familial sexual abuse, it is one of the causes of your condition. You should read the speech of the Texas State
Senato,r who has publicily discussed how aids came here after a homosexual had sex with a monkey.
You have said that was madeup and now an elected official has come forward with proof.
You're a bigger moron than I thought if you actually believe this bullshit.

Indianapolis

#292120 Apr 11, 2013
No, abuse doesn't cause orientation, and orientation is not a condition. Texas is run by morons; that senator had NO proof of what he claimed--because it's a bold-faced lie.
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Why atttack him, you are a homosexual and it could very well be a result of familial sexual abuse, it is one of the causes of your condition. You should read the speech of the Texas State
Senato,r who has publicily discussed how aids came here after a homosexual had sex with a monkey.
You have said that was madeup and now an elected official has come forward with proof.

Indianapolis

#292121 Apr 11, 2013
Zach is nothing but a homophobe troll; he does nothing but fling incendiary insults. Sometimes one must speak the language of the person you're dealing with.
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're much better than this, too.
grumpy

Pomona, NY

#292122 Apr 11, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
How does he know it was a homosexual man? The monkey could have been female, or the woman could have had sex with a male monkey.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#292123 Apr 11, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Zach is nothing but a homophobe troll; he does nothing but fling incendiary insults. Sometimes one must speak the language of the person you're dealing with.
<quoted text>
Zach is the worst kind of vermin. He needs to cut that shit out.
FoxNews

AOL

#292126 Apr 11, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

http://youtu.be/JO2gm1pFtrs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min johnplustwomore 1,156,570
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 96,722
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,297
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,923
Review: G8 Van Lines 5 hr Grant Wise 21
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr dont drink the ko... 49,375
Happy New Year 2015 Lying Cowards > Tamarac , F... 11 hr American_Sons 1
Pompano Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pompano Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pompano Beach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:56 pm PST