Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,713)

Showing posts 274,241 - 274,260 of304,884
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Bitbybit wrote:
<quoted text>In the old Testament Joshua 10:12
"O sun, stand still over Gibeon,
O moon, over the Valley of Aijalon."
13 So the sun stood still,
and the moon stopped,
till the nation avenged itself on its enemies,
as it is written in the Book of Jashar.
The sun stopped in the middle of the sky and delayed going down about a full day. God does wonderful things. Nothing is impossible with God. You shouldn't comment on things you know nothing about Foo l.
Except you just proved MY point that the moron Inkstain is wrong and doesn't know HER bible. You're even damn stupider than SHE is about your own faith!!

ROFLMAO!

Oh Inky, you GOTTA love it when even your own buddies are highlighting YOUR stupidity, and they're too dumb to know it!!

BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!! Seriously Knut, I'm having a good laugh here! Thanks you weak, pathetic troll.

Go and study your own religion , and when you understand that the Hebrew God is the same God for the Christians and Muslims then you can comment.
Knutter, unless you're going to claim that suddenly you dont believe that jesus is your g-d - then no, the Jewish G-d and your version of g-d aren't even REMOTELY the same thing.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!! That doesn't mean that the Earth's orbit hasn't changed over time. It doesn't matter what planets it's between but where it is on the plane, the shape of the orbit, distance from the Sun, etc.
But it DOES matter that she thinks the earth is BETWEEN Mars and Venus......

ROFLMAOOOOOO!!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Bitbybit wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you insult every pro life supporter on Topix. Grow up, and get a backbone, will ya?
You're a liar.

And you're not pro-life. You are an anti-choice fetus worshipper, a liar, a bigot, shallow, and a stupid b*tch who will ALWAYS be ugly inside, no matter what you look like.
Bitbybit

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar.
And you're not pro-life. You are an anti-choice fetus worshipper, a liar, a bigot, shallow, and a stupid b*tch who will ALWAYS be ugly inside, no matter what you look like.
You just proved I'm right.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

"[Phaeton was] the son of the sun-god Helios. When Phaeton ("the shining one") finally learned who his father was, he went east to meet him. He induced his father to allow him to drive the chariot of the sun across the heavens for one day. The horses, feeling their reins held by a weaker hand, ran wildly out of their course and came close to the earth, threatening to burn it. Zeus noticed the danger and with a thunderbolt he destroyed Phaeton. He fell down into the legendary river Eridanus where he was found by the river nymphs who mourned him and buried him. The tears of these nymphs turned into amber. For the Ethiopians however it was already too late: they were scorched by the heat and their skins had turned black."

Zeus seems to be pretty handy with a sun, too.
Bitbybit wrote:
<quoted text>In the old Testament Joshua 10:12
"O sun, stand still over Gibeon,
O moon, over the Valley of Aijalon."
13 So the sun stood still,
and the moon stopped,
till the nation avenged itself on its enemies,
as it is written in the Book of Jashar.
The sun stopped in the middle of the sky and delayed going down about a full day. God does wonderful things. Nothing is impossible with God. You shouldn't comment on things you know nothing about Foo l. Go and study your own religion , and when you understand that the Hebrew God is the same God for the Christians and Muslims then you can comment.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

I was relatively fortunate in that I went to school when the RCC wasn't pushing dogma into science classes. This info isn't owned by the church; in fact, I read about it long before we approached it in class. The Zim science series was a wonderful thing.

BTW--our science teachers were lay people.
Bitbybit wrote:
<quoted text>You were taught that in a Catholic school you ass. Or did you stare out the window in science class. The earth circles the sun, you learned that from a nun , didn't ya. So whats with the Catholic bashing ? The best scientists were Catholics. Petey, go back to your room, you tweaker.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Make up your mind idiot. Either your bible is the "word of g-d" or its the words of ignorant people filling a book of fiction with their ridiculous beliefs.
You asked 'what has science disproven in the bible'.
You were told by MANY people MANY things science has disproven.
Now you're making up excuses to explain the stupidity of many things your church preached as true.
You can't have it both ways Inkstain.
But its HYSTERICAL to watch you try!
LOL!!!
This from the faux-jew pagan that took it both weays for a fix.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Jaredb8 wrote:
It's pretty simple. If you don't believe in abortion don't have one. Don't tell others what to do with their lives. Each side can have their views and beliefs but nobody should impose their belief on others like a Dictator.
When you kill an unborn child you are destroying a life. You pagans can sit by and allow that to happen, which makes you the perfect fit for dictators, while we who are pro-life prefer to show morality and compassion for the innocentsbeing slaughtered.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar.
OOOOH! Scratch a proabortion pagan, get an angry hissy fit.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, because dictators are ALL ABOUT the people exercizing free will.

Idiot.

Oh, and btw...while you were typing that, another fetus was aborted--and you had no say over it. HA-ha!
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
When you kill an unborn child you are destroying a life. You pagans can sit by and allow that to happen, which makes you the perfect fit for dictators, while we who are pro-life prefer to show morality and compassion for the innocentsbeing slaughtered.

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>When you kill an unborn child you are destroying a life. You pagans can sit by and allow that to happen, which makes you the perfect fit for dictators, while we who are pro-life prefer to show morality and compassion for the innocentsbeing slaughtered.
You can have your beliefs but don't try and impose your will on others. That's what dictators do!!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Bitbybit wrote:
<quoted text>You just proved I'm right.
Nonsense. That was not me "insulting every pro-life supporter". That was me calling YOU what you are, which is NOT pro-life at all.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
But it DOES matter that she thinks the earth is BETWEEN Mars and Venus......
ROFLMAOOOOOO!!
These fundies try so hard to force things to fit in with their scriptures.
Bitbybit

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. That was not me "insulting every pro-life supporter". That was me calling YOU what you are, which is NOT pro-life at all.
You are so disrespectful. You probably curse at your children using the F word. You pro aborts are all the same, you all are drunk on Satan's Kool-aid. I guess that's why your so, so stout. Satan's sugary Kool-aid is causing you to bloat. It seems like all the pagan feminazis must drink at least four quarts a day.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Bitbybit wrote:
<quoted text>You are so disrespectful. You probably curse at your children using the F word. You pro aborts are all the same, you all are drunk on Satan's Kool-aid. I guess that's why your so, so stout. Satan's sugary Kool-aid is causing you to bloat. It seems like all the pagan feminazis must drink at least four quarts a day.
Respect is earned, not given. And you have earned nothing BUT my disrespect. You are an admitted liar, a bigot, and a shallow, stupid b*tch who will ALWAYS be ugly on the inside, no matter what you look like on the outside. And I will not pretend otherwise.

The rest of your post ignored for the lie it is.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Bitbybit wrote:
<quoted text>You are so disrespectful. You probably curse at your children using the F word. You pro aborts are all the same, you all are drunk on Satan's Kool-aid. I guess that's why your so, so stout. Satan's sugary Kool-aid is causing you to bloat. It seems like all the pagan feminazis must drink at least four quarts a day.
K&P? When you have to resort to lame insults trying to best others, you are only showing your own evilness. Don't kid yourself. You are as evil as everyone you accuse of being.

Quick! Go fantasize about demons some more!!

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Bitbybit wrote:
You're quite the hypocrite, Knut.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that in the book of Joshua, Joshua needed more daylight to finish a battle. So he commanded the sun to stop moving across the heavens.
Well grumps -people "very smart people " still say they need a new hot water heater, when their WATER HEATER goes bad, but you understand what they are saying. I'm glad you and others on here have lived in such a way, that you want everyone to state precisely what they mean,and when it comes to what you are owed -you want exactly what you deserve,but the sad thing is -one day you will stand before a Holy God, and He will give you exactly what you deserve. I on the other hand have screwed up more times than I can count and do not want what I deserve. I'm very thankful for grace and mercy!!!

You and others here may be as good as it gets, but to a Holy God-you and all others are a filthy rotten sinner, yet He loved you enough He offers you a precious gift, and you spit in His face -what should He do?
Perhaps you should read the parables about the vineyard. How the owner of the vineyard sent His servants. Finally he sent His only Son.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
The earth and its galaxy DO move.
<quoted text>
Have you been to space?
Or do you "trust " what others say, or pics /videos they show?
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can have your beliefs but don't try and impose your will on others. That's what dictators do!!
Are you referring to those who wish to force others to financially support abortions through taxes /insurance /anyway they can, plus trying to pass laws, that will force doctors to perform abortions, if they like it or not? Yea, I agree with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 274,241 - 274,260 of304,884
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••