Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
272,981 - 273,000 of 305,446 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
Gtown71

United States

#290587 Mar 26, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you missed a couple layers of nuance. When would you consider a canine fetus a puppy?
<quoted text>
That is neither up to you nor your concern.
The first line in Natalee Holloway's Mom's book is, "God is good." Then she goes on to describe what it was like to realize her daughter was missing, presumed dead, and partially blamed for it. Like saying "God has a plan" as comfort for those still living. Under the surface, one would have to wonder about "God's plan" if one admitted being human. If one blindly accepted an untimely death of a barely graduated high school senior as "God's plan" without question, wouldn't YOU wonder about the sanity in that?
<quoted text>
Why does you side excel in the inability to decipher similes? You see the word AS in the sentence, "You sit AS accuser, judge and jury..."? That's called an observation. I observe your posts written as if you sat as accuser, judge and jury of all women.
<quoted text>
I know you think you caught Foo in some weird trap when she repeated your words referring to your mother as a wh0re, but as far as I know, you're the only one who think that.
<quoted text>
No, I observed your written posts. Do I need to explain it again? Glance up and save us both the trouble.
<quoted text>
I disagree you think you know how "pro choice folks" think. Prochoicers think for themselves. You're, imo, incapable.
Yes it appears you notice my words, yet willingly turn away at those of foo. What did I call my mistress? What did foo call her?
You prob can't remember so I'll tell you.
Me -nothing foo -slut
You've turned into nothing more then a liar for foo

You should hold a cardboard sign next to the person that will work for food.

The reason ms. Hollaway was murdered, is becouse she was young and beautiful and getting drunk at a bar, leaving with strange guys, what did God have to do with it, but be heart broken over her death?

He allows free will.
She freely went, freely drank, the guy freely killed her.
Yet since many don't believe in sin as I do, it shouldn't have bothered anyone. Self inflicted nonesense.

When should God have stepped in? Just before he killed her?
Before she went to the bar?
Before she went with the guys?
Before she left for the trip?
Your type likes to say we use God as a crutch, yet turn around and say God allows abortion and even gives men the knowledge of how to do it, do you not?
Or blame God for a girl getting pregnant.
Your confused.
Gtown71

United States

#290588 Mar 26, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont - NOBODY wants to get used to the idea that ANYONE goes off to war. Your granddaughters are no more important than my grandsons or anyone elses kids or grandkids are or will be.
<quoted text>
But you think dads ARE expendable? Got it Inkstain.
You friggin' idiot.
<quoted text>
History says blacks are slaves, Jews, gypsies, Poles etc.. were inferior and should be put to death, women shouldn't vote, blacks and whites shouldn't marry....
History says a LOT of shit that's wrong.
<quoted text>
The draft isn't coming back anytime soon. People like you have been dong THE SKY IS FALLING thing since Nam. They talked about it during Grenada, Desert Storm and every other military action in the last 3 decades. Will it come back one day? Maybe. And if women WANT to fight for their country, they should be able to.
The draft isn't being discussed right now. This is about women's ability to VOLUNTEER for service, not be drafted.
Also, just because women may be able to volunteer to fight, doesn't mean they will be drafted.
Yes history has said many things that is wrong. The history you and yours are making today will be found to be a big lie one day. I hope it is when people wake up to the fact that the "medical waste "as you call it, was a child.

If not, then at the judgement of God you and yours will find out the truth, and it doesn't matter what you believe at that point.
Gtown71

United States

#290589 Mar 26, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
So, who spoke for all men that made the draft universal for all males?
<quoted text>
Well cpeter, back.in the day, there were things that were just a "given " not anymore. Lol
Everything is up for grabs, and most are confussed about everything.

Men used to go to battle and kill the enemy, women had babies.
Now the unborn child is the enemy and men kill them with the womans consent.
Gtown71

United States

#290590 Mar 26, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
"If I started thinking about my drinking to much -I would start thinking about someone I knew that would drink more then me. Then I would feel better about myself "
That is because you are a hypocrite. Being "saved" didn't change that.
Well for sure if I was a sto "satans troll online ", then alot more people would like me :)
Gtown71

United States

#290591 Mar 26, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>That silly little man continually puts words in our mouths. I don't think he intends to be deceitful. I think he hasn't the inate intuition or the education to interpret anyone's comments properly. He's a bohunk.
So I'm a bohunk, I've been worse.
Atleast I don't have to check with current affairs of the world, to decide what is or isn't moral.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#290592 Mar 26, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
This has nothing to do with anything. Go crawl back under your bridge, Troll.
Says the pagan who has trolls as part of her many gogs and goddesses.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#290593 Mar 26, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes history has said many things that is wrong. The history you and yours are making today will be found to be a big lie one day. I hope it is when people wake up to the fact that the "medical waste "as you call it, was a child.
If not, then at the judgement of God you and yours will find out the truth, and it doesn't matter what you believe at that point.
I will give you credit, you are strong in spirit. The probaortion pagans on this thread are one mean and vile bunch of haters. You are willing to stand up to them on a consistent basis.

They ahve tried to destory many Christians. Many have horrific backgrounds rooted in sexual abuse, sexual confusion and some sort of abnormal hatred of their gender.

They most certainly hate the Faith and men. I feel very sorry for the men in thier lives. Of courds a fair number of them are lesbians or bisexual so mayvbe the men are afforded the luxury of solitary time. The one you are addressing now is a faux-jew and one of the most crude and vcile of the pagans.

Good luck.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#290594 Mar 26, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you hate all men, and think all men think bad of women.
That is why you became a lesbian.
You hit the nail on the head with both foo and bitter. Foo swung lezzie with her drug addcition problems probably to raise extra cash. Bitter was born a Christian but she craved special attenbtion and went pagan. If you were to look into the lives of these pagans, you would find a history of damaged people.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#290595 Mar 26, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Just observing life. Didn't you know anyone who grew up happy and well adjusted comming out of families where the moms and pops knew that stability was good for kids?
Short answer, NO! Most of these proabortion pagans have no idea what that even means.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#290596 Mar 26, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet I AM a woman and a mother, and I certainly do have compassion for those that deserve it.
Idiots like you dont deserve it.
Lets be honest. You are a lesbian that was given a child, you are not a real mother.
wow

Rector, AR

#290597 Mar 26, 2013
I think it's sick how people think it's okay for an abortionist(murderer) to rip a baby to shredds. Even more sick that you can justify it by saying oh it's the mother's choice. Anybody heard of adoption? Make that the 2nd option instead of killing an innocent child.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#290598 Mar 26, 2013
We had time outs (though it wasn't called that.) Neither of our parents believed in spanking or physical punishment, but we did get time to think about what we'd done.
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right! Don't mess with gramma! How did you know I was talkin about my granny?? lol
Old school. They didn't play. Time out? What's a time out?

Indianapolis

#290599 Mar 27, 2013
There hasn't been a war where women haven't contributed on the battlefield; most just didn't get recognition. Celtic women were regarded with fear and respect as fierce warriors. Isreali women fight the battles as well.

Maybe you are confused; I'm not. You certainly seem completely unaware that abortion has been practiced throughout history nd has been legal for most of it.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well cpeter, back.in the day, there were things that were just a "given " not anymore. Lol
Everything is up for grabs, and most are confussed about everything.
Men used to go to battle and kill the enemy, women had babies.
Now the unborn child is the enemy and men kill them with the womans consent.

Indianapolis

#290600 Mar 27, 2013
Ever heard that women don't have to fu**ing well stay pregnant if they don't want to?

You take care of your pregnancy and women will take care of theirs.
wow wrote:
I think it's sick how people think it's okay for an abortionist(murderer) to rip a baby to shredds. Even more sick that you can justify it by saying oh it's the mother's choice. Anybody heard of adoption? Make that the 2nd option instead of killing an innocent child.
Gtown71

United States

#290601 Mar 27, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Ever heard that women don't have to fu**ing well stay pregnant if they don't want to?
You take care of your pregnancy and women will take care of theirs.
<quoted text>
No they don't , and it is their legal right, but regardless of how long it's been around. Regardless how many are performed daily,regardless of what anyone calls or names the unborn life within her. the pregnant woman must give the ok to end the life of a human being, in order to Not stay pregnant.
Ocean56

AOL

#290602 Mar 27, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
Point of fact:
I never claimed that "they" are whores or sluts. I didn't make ANY claims about ANY women. I simply went with YOUR designation of what kind of a woman your mother was.
YOU claimed YOUR mother was a 'ho. Unless she was taking money, she wasn't, but yeah, she likely was a slut if she was bring home "a different man every night" as you claimed.
And the question for me is, are ANY of Gtown's claims true? Every hard-luck (for him) story he tells here seems to be bigger than the previous one. So I've started NOT to believe any of them.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#290603 Mar 27, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No they don't , and it is their legal right, but regardless of how long it's been around. Regardless how many are performed daily,regardless of what anyone calls or names the unborn life within her. the pregnant woman must give the ok to end the life of a human being, in order to Not stay pregnant.
Profound @@

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#290604 Mar 27, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree bit writes well, and she nor you try and show others your beliefs, since they change at any given time.
I don't blame either of you for not sharing.
Neither one of you know what you believe.
This is a public forum however as you said, and my opinions are just like yours -oponions.
Yet there are somethings that have and will happen, no matter what you or I believe.
My beliefs do not "change at any given time".
Ocean56

AOL

#290605 Mar 27, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
1. My deal is not about women working outside of the home, as much as it is men and women working together and what it has done to the american family, but I geuss that stuff doesn't concern you.
2. I've asked you questions before that you refuse to answer about womens rights, yet you claim to be all about it.
You are one of the rarest pro choice folks on here though, becouse most have either had an experience with abortion, or gay, which I still can't fiquer out.
1. The way I see it, your "deal" is that you don't like progress, and the fact that women are NOT stuck in the home and economically dependent on the man anymore, as many women were in the 1950's and before. Sorry that YOU have such issues with progress and with women having MORE opportunities to be financially independent, but thankfully, that's your problem, not mine.

2. As to your second complaint, I just don't take orders on how to answer posts on this forum. I post as I see fit, and if you don't like my posts, or how I write them, you're free NOT to read them. But I'm not going to change how I post to please YOU or any other anti-choicer here. Make of THAT whatever you want, Gtown. It makes no difference to me.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#290606 Mar 27, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
If a draft ever happens again, and women aren't drafted, I wonder if women will be demanding equality and insisting that they be included.....
Why wouldn't they be included?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min harmonious 1,100,120
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 28 min JOEL 68,975
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr danetoo 68,365
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr SpaceBlues 46,307
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 11 hr Sur 13 Beat 2,959
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Thu Liberal forever 2,121
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Thu Anne 96,386
•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••