Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 309,192
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Read more
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#290592 Mar 26, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
This has nothing to do with anything. Go crawl back under your bridge, Troll.
Says the pagan who has trolls as part of her many gogs and goddesses.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#290593 Mar 26, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes history has said many things that is wrong. The history you and yours are making today will be found to be a big lie one day. I hope it is when people wake up to the fact that the "medical waste "as you call it, was a child.
If not, then at the judgement of God you and yours will find out the truth, and it doesn't matter what you believe at that point.
I will give you credit, you are strong in spirit. The probaortion pagans on this thread are one mean and vile bunch of haters. You are willing to stand up to them on a consistent basis.

They ahve tried to destory many Christians. Many have horrific backgrounds rooted in sexual abuse, sexual confusion and some sort of abnormal hatred of their gender.

They most certainly hate the Faith and men. I feel very sorry for the men in thier lives. Of courds a fair number of them are lesbians or bisexual so mayvbe the men are afforded the luxury of solitary time. The one you are addressing now is a faux-jew and one of the most crude and vcile of the pagans.

Good luck.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#290594 Mar 26, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you hate all men, and think all men think bad of women.
That is why you became a lesbian.
You hit the nail on the head with both foo and bitter. Foo swung lezzie with her drug addcition problems probably to raise extra cash. Bitter was born a Christian but she craved special attenbtion and went pagan. If you were to look into the lives of these pagans, you would find a history of damaged people.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#290595 Mar 26, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Just observing life. Didn't you know anyone who grew up happy and well adjusted comming out of families where the moms and pops knew that stability was good for kids?
Short answer, NO! Most of these proabortion pagans have no idea what that even means.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#290596 Mar 26, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet I AM a woman and a mother, and I certainly do have compassion for those that deserve it.
Idiots like you dont deserve it.
Lets be honest. You are a lesbian that was given a child, you are not a real mother.
wow

Rector, AR

#290597 Mar 26, 2013
I think it's sick how people think it's okay for an abortionist(murderer) to rip a baby to shredds. Even more sick that you can justify it by saying oh it's the mother's choice. Anybody heard of adoption? Make that the 2nd option instead of killing an innocent child.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#290598 Mar 26, 2013
We had time outs (though it wasn't called that.) Neither of our parents believed in spanking or physical punishment, but we did get time to think about what we'd done.
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right! Don't mess with gramma! How did you know I was talkin about my granny?? lol
Old school. They didn't play. Time out? What's a time out?

Indianapolis

#290599 Mar 27, 2013
There hasn't been a war where women haven't contributed on the battlefield; most just didn't get recognition. Celtic women were regarded with fear and respect as fierce warriors. Isreali women fight the battles as well.

Maybe you are confused; I'm not. You certainly seem completely unaware that abortion has been practiced throughout history nd has been legal for most of it.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well cpeter, back.in the day, there were things that were just a "given " not anymore. Lol
Everything is up for grabs, and most are confussed about everything.
Men used to go to battle and kill the enemy, women had babies.
Now the unborn child is the enemy and men kill them with the womans consent.

Indianapolis

#290600 Mar 27, 2013
Ever heard that women don't have to fu**ing well stay pregnant if they don't want to?

You take care of your pregnancy and women will take care of theirs.
wow wrote:
I think it's sick how people think it's okay for an abortionist(murderer) to rip a baby to shredds. Even more sick that you can justify it by saying oh it's the mother's choice. Anybody heard of adoption? Make that the 2nd option instead of killing an innocent child.
Gtown71

United States

#290601 Mar 27, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Ever heard that women don't have to fu**ing well stay pregnant if they don't want to?
You take care of your pregnancy and women will take care of theirs.
<quoted text>
No they don't , and it is their legal right, but regardless of how long it's been around. Regardless how many are performed daily,regardless of what anyone calls or names the unborn life within her. the pregnant woman must give the ok to end the life of a human being, in order to Not stay pregnant.
Ocean56

AOL

#290602 Mar 27, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
Point of fact:
I never claimed that "they" are whores or sluts. I didn't make ANY claims about ANY women. I simply went with YOUR designation of what kind of a woman your mother was.
YOU claimed YOUR mother was a 'ho. Unless she was taking money, she wasn't, but yeah, she likely was a slut if she was bring home "a different man every night" as you claimed.
And the question for me is, are ANY of Gtown's claims true? Every hard-luck (for him) story he tells here seems to be bigger than the previous one. So I've started NOT to believe any of them.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#290603 Mar 27, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No they don't , and it is their legal right, but regardless of how long it's been around. Regardless how many are performed daily,regardless of what anyone calls or names the unborn life within her. the pregnant woman must give the ok to end the life of a human being, in order to Not stay pregnant.
Profound @@

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#290604 Mar 27, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree bit writes well, and she nor you try and show others your beliefs, since they change at any given time.
I don't blame either of you for not sharing.
Neither one of you know what you believe.
This is a public forum however as you said, and my opinions are just like yours -oponions.
Yet there are somethings that have and will happen, no matter what you or I believe.
My beliefs do not "change at any given time".
Ocean56

AOL

#290605 Mar 27, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
1. My deal is not about women working outside of the home, as much as it is men and women working together and what it has done to the american family, but I geuss that stuff doesn't concern you.
2. I've asked you questions before that you refuse to answer about womens rights, yet you claim to be all about it.
You are one of the rarest pro choice folks on here though, becouse most have either had an experience with abortion, or gay, which I still can't fiquer out.
1. The way I see it, your "deal" is that you don't like progress, and the fact that women are NOT stuck in the home and economically dependent on the man anymore, as many women were in the 1950's and before. Sorry that YOU have such issues with progress and with women having MORE opportunities to be financially independent, but thankfully, that's your problem, not mine.

2. As to your second complaint, I just don't take orders on how to answer posts on this forum. I post as I see fit, and if you don't like my posts, or how I write them, you're free NOT to read them. But I'm not going to change how I post to please YOU or any other anti-choicer here. Make of THAT whatever you want, Gtown. It makes no difference to me.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#290606 Mar 27, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
If a draft ever happens again, and women aren't drafted, I wonder if women will be demanding equality and insisting that they be included.....
Why wouldn't they be included?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#290607 Mar 27, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree bit writes well, and she nor you try and show others your beliefs, since they change at any given time.
I don't blame either of you for not sharing.
Neither one of you know what you believe.
This is a public forum however as you said, and my opinions are just like yours -oponions.
Yet there are somethings that have and will happen, no matter what you or I believe.
They hate to have a question posed to them. They always respond with,'you're being obtuse' which serves in place of a legitimate answer that could be discussed.
They aren't on here to discuss anything just to relieve their aggressions with insults and and malice towards people who have a different view.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#290608 Mar 27, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
My beliefs do not "change at any given time".
Of course not. When everything is subjective to you. Then you don't need a belief.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#290609 Mar 27, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know what? Maybe is is one day in the future - but it would take an act of Congress to change how the draft works, and who would be drafted.
No intelligent person can envision a Congress that would enact a draft women in it.
A volunteer military is a completely different animal than one filled by a military draft.
But if men and women are ever to be considered totally "equal" don't you think that it should?

Location hidden

#290610 Mar 27, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Since a draft doesn't stop people from volunteering, I doubt it. Women that WANT to volunteer - can, and get whatever duty they qualify for just like the men do.
Hell MEN dont want to BE drafted. Nobody WANTS a draft.
IF a draft ever happened again, women would NOT be drafted, unless congress changes the rules.
With a volunteer military, so long as there's enough troops, there wont be a draft anyway.
Dont get me wrong, I dont WANT to see women drafted, I have a child that would be draft eligible.
But there's enough REAL drama in the world (heck, JUST within the abortion debate) without bitching about pretend drama that's nowhere near being a REAL worry.
But yet men are still required to sign up. In the quest of equality, women should be required as well.

Location hidden

#290611 Mar 27, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>We won't know until that happens.
My guess is that they won't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,205,582
Review: Ventre Medical Associates (Aug '13) 18 min FLLAngryDaughter 9
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min zion 52,234
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr sam 69,289
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr Anne 96,986
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 12 hr WelbyMD 54,566
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 hr scirocco 71,697
Pompano Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]