Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
272,861 - 272,880 of 305,446 Comments Last updated 13 hrs ago

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#290465 Mar 26, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
My friends all had to deal with living up to their parents expectations and behave in a way that didn't embarrass the family.
Which does not answer the question. Nevermind, you're too stupid to do so.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#290466 Mar 26, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
@@ "hullicinate"? "damaged psychology"??
Child, if you want to insult someone, learn to speak English properly.
I am far from a child. Now what are you on about?

I saw nothing wrong with the way it is spelt.

You are completely unnattractive to any man.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#290467 Mar 26, 2013
Gtown 71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would hate to see women on the front lines, but for certain would hate to see girls being made to go, because a few want to stand up and speak for all women.
Most women who scream about women's rights, are not considering that those women can speak for themselves, it is more about control with them.
Because Bitter doesn't mind sending her daughter off to war, she thinks all women should be put in that position even though most sane mothers would be devastated to see their daughters have to go.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#290468 Mar 26, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you painted yourself into a corner again. Lol
Son, I've NEVER painted myself into a corner.
Just to make clear -YOU don't think my mother was acting like a whore, but only repeating what I said right?
Wow. You really ARE a moron.

I dont think anything about your mother at all. I dont believe your stories, remember?

YOU called your mother a whore - something you should be ashamed of BTW. Why should I think or say anything OTHER than how YOU classified her?
I've said Jesus is the only way to Heaven, so you must agree with me there as well?
You say a lot of stupid shit with no basis in reality - so no.
Ok -after I talked about my affair and never called the other woman anything -YOU said that she was a slut, so married women that have sex with someone other than their spouse is a slut?
I can't wait for your answer, they are so,,,, well splotty :)
Generally speaking, I DO believe that women AND men that screw around on their spouses are assholes - period. Your kind like to preach about how important family is, yet you're usually the first ones to screw around. Hell, even too many of the Catholic clergy can't keep their dicks in their pants, and THEY take a vow of chastity.

In our society, women that screw around are sluts, but the men usually get a high-5 and a slap on the back. That I know of, there's no name for male sluts that's gender specific. Douchebag in YOUR case would suffice if you insist on a name. And clearly, you havent changed much.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#290469 Mar 26, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered your question. The stupid one is you, Bitter.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#290470 Mar 26, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it familar to you? The pressure to please your parents, to gain their love? I suppose no matter how much you tried, they still trodden you down. Blame it on yourself. If you weren't who you were born being, perhaps they wouldn't have done it to you.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#290471 Mar 26, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Son, I've NEVER painted myself into a corner.
<quoted text>
Wow. You really ARE a moron.
I dont think anything about your mother at all. I dont believe your stories, remember?
YOU called your mother a whore - something you should be ashamed of BTW. Why should I think or say anything OTHER than how YOU classified her?
<quoted text>
You say a lot of stupid shit with no basis in reality - so no.
<quoted text>
Generally speaking, I DO believe that women AND men that screw around on their spouses are assholes - period. Your kind like to preach about how important family is, yet you're usually the first ones to screw around. Hell, even too many of the Catholic clergy can't keep their dicks in their pants, and THEY take a vow of chastity.
In our society, women that screw around are sluts, but the men usually get a high-5 and a slap on the back. That I know of, there's no name for male sluts that's gender specific. Douchebag in YOUR case would suffice if you insist on a name. And clearly, you havent changed much.
Of course you hate all men, and think all men think bad of women.
That is why you became a lesbian.
Gtown71

United States

#290472 Mar 26, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Point of fact:
I never claimed that "they" are whores or sluts. I didn't make ANY claims about ANY women. I simply went with YOUR designation of what kind of a woman your mother was.
YOU claimed YOUR mother was a 'ho. Unless she was taking money, she wasn't, but yeah, she likely was a slut if she was bring home "a different man every night" as you claimed.
Ok foo (eyes roll)
Let's just focus on my mistress a sec, since you have a lapse in memory on my mother.
I never said anything about my mistress, yet you gladly called her a slut, so do you stand for womens sexual and reproductive rights or not?

I realize I go to extremes, but I'm not here to make friends, which would be very easy, just agree with you and be for abortion, but I'm here to show you how you have no standard.

By whom or what standard do ye judge?
Please don't be like elise and talk "good " moral standards, becouse what was the moral standard on gay /lesbian people 30 -40 years ago?

Despite what you call me, or think about me -my goal will be done, it already is in the works :)

Location hidden

#290473 Mar 26, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right the home and family was the center nucleous providing a safe and structured envirnoment. What they had to deal with was mostly positive. Today they deal with broken families, extreme scheduling and distracted parents.
What a collasal crock of shit! "what they had to deal with was mostly positive"??? You're f'd in the head Inkstain.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#290474 Mar 26, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered your question. The stupid one is you, Bitter.
No, you didn't.

BTW, you seem to be confused. I am not the same poster as Bit of Honey.

Location hidden

#290475 Mar 26, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so incredibly ignorant.
Says the QUEEN of incredibly ignorant.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#290476 Mar 26, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it familar to you? The pressure to please your parents, to gain their love? I suppose no matter how much you tried, they still trodden you down. Blame it on yourself. If you weren't who you were born being, perhaps they wouldn't have done it to you.
More lies from you, and no one is surprised. I do understand that you can't take the fact that I don't let you get away with making untrue statements. It's okay, Little Boy.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#290477 Mar 26, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you didn't.
BTW, you seem to be confused. I am not the same poster as Bit of Honey.
Yes I did and yes I think you are but if you say so .

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#290478 Mar 26, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok foo (eyes roll)
Let's just focus on my mistress a sec, since you have a lapse in memory on my mother.
I never said anything about my mistress, yet you gladly called her a slut, so do you stand for womens sexual and reproductive rights or not?
I realize I go to extremes, but I'm not here to make friends, which would be very easy, just agree with you and be for abortion, but I'm here to show you how you have no standard.
By whom or what standard do ye judge?
Please don't be like elise and talk "good " moral standards, becouse what was the moral standard on gay /lesbian people 30 -40 years ago?
Despite what you call me, or think about me -my goal will be done, it already is in the works :)
There is no one "moral standard". That is the point.

Morals are subjective, not objective, and relative to the person/group holding them.

Location hidden

#290479 Mar 26, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Bitter doesn't mind sending her daughter off to war, she thinks all women should be put in that position even though most sane mothers would be devastated to see their daughters have to go.
You think sane mothers aren't devastated to see their SONS go to war?

You're an idiot.

Women in the active military isn't that big a deal anymore. Hell, in Israel, 33% of their soldiers are women, and 51% of the officers are women.

Why should women be exempt? Its okay for our sons to die, but not our daughters?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#290480 Mar 26, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
What a collasal crock of shit! "what they had to deal with was mostly positive"??? You're f'd in the head Inkstain.
Guess you never went to school with kids from two parent families who had good role models and they could concentrate on growing up and learning how to become responsible adults. Not everybody grew up dysfunctional.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#290481 Mar 26, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>You think sane mothers aren't devastated to see their SONS go to war?
You're an idiot.
Women in the active military isn't that big a deal anymore. Hell, in Israel, 33% of their soldiers are women, and 51% of the officers are women.
Why should women be exempt? Its okay for our sons to die, but not our daughters?
You just can't think like woman and a mother.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#290482 Mar 26, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no one "moral standard". That is the point.
Morals are subjective, not objective, and relative to the person/group holding them.
Morals are subjective,

They certainly are.
Gtown71

United States

#290483 Mar 26, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you don't know how we all think. We do not even all have the same thoughts on any give subject. We don't have a hive mind.
What you ignore every time I bring it up, is that one may have an opinion about an action without necessarily wanting to take away anyone's right to act in such a way.
When do I ignore you.
You kinda make my whole point -people have different opinions on many things.
So who's right? If we are talking the best tasting coffee? Who really cares either way, if we're talking about serious matters, then we need to make sure we're right.

I can't think of a more serious matter, then if there is a God, and if we have a soul which will live on forever (somewhere)

I'm not against legal abortions, if that's what the majority of our country wants, but it is more like a dirty secret that no one likes to be associated with.
if it was no big deal, then every doctor would be doing it "which is what many on your side have an opinion on -and that opinion is to 'force' all docs to do them on demand.
You cannot legislate morality, becouse the very word morality means different things to different folks.

If the people of the US were able to cast their vote on abortion, I wonder how it would be today.

There are some absolutes, and those absolutes are not negotiable,in Gods eyes.
it all goes back to we cannot and would not be fit for such a standard. We all need a savior.
Some of us have realized this -many refuse to.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#290484 Mar 26, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you never went to school with kids from two parent families who had good role models and they could concentrate on growing up and learning how to become responsible adults. Not everybody grew up dysfunctional.
Where is your proof that the experiences of kids in two parent families was "mostly positive"? Where is your proof that all those families had parents that were "good role models"? THAT is what we are questioning, you Moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Rev Wright 1,100,215
Parking spaces hard to find at Tri-Rail stations (Jun '08) 1 hr Tiosammy 37
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,986
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,369
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr SpaceBlues 46,313
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 18 hr Sur 13 Beat 2,959
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Thu Liberal forever 2,121
•••
•••
Pompano Beach Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pompano Beach People Search