Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,559
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#290105 Mar 22, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
How about asking permission? It's only polite before knocking someone up.
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure that if their was a trial and it was proven that the woman said "38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word." it would be considered consensual.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#290106 Mar 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to post a prolife post any time, dear.
Ya kiss ass ya.
She posts them ALL the time dear.

You simply dont like that she doesn't show the proper disrespect to everyone that YOU requre others to show.

@@ You power-trippin son, only you ain't GOT no power, so all you end up doing is trippin'.

ROFLMAO! Ya poor lil ineffectual fella....

Location hidden

#290107 Mar 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Gay adoption is child discrimination. Period.
Bullshit. Period.

You're fine with the thousands of unwanted kids STAYING unwanted kids, MORE so if gays or lesbians want to adopt those your kind can't be bothered with.

FORTUNATELY, you're a meaningless schmuck, and thousands of these kids WILL be adopted by gays and lesbians who give them wonderful homes.

OH and teach them not to put up with your kind's bullshit. BONUS! <<grins>>
2) Feel free to make a prolife post, dear. You seem to be needing a lot of attention from the proaborts....fishing for your "Atta girl!" back pats.
** pat, pat **
Poor lil jealous No Relevance. He can't even get his mama's 'atta's girl' pats.....

Location hidden

#290108 Mar 22, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Run along little doggie....
ROFMAO. Please Sue, dont insult bitches. Oh, boy dogs might take exception too....

Location hidden

#290109 Mar 22, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good thing that I never stood my ground against anything that you have posted.
Never!@@ That poor boy has short term memory loss.

Location hidden

#290110 Mar 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>

Who would have thunk that you, Bitner, Petey, Katie, etc. were all prolife!

Location hidden

#290111 Mar 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Short term memory, and long term stupidity.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#290112 Mar 22, 2013
So 13/14yo's can give consent?
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure that if their was a trial and it was proven that the woman said "38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word." it would be considered consensual.

Location hidden

#290113 Mar 22, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
So 13/14yo's can give consent?
<quoted text>
1) Prove her age.
2) At that time 13yr old girls were married and having children.

Indianapolis

#290114 Mar 22, 2013
1) It's the custom of the time.

2) They were property; they had no choice in it and many died very young from childbirth.
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Prove her age.
huskerlicious

Falls City, NE

#290115 Mar 22, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Prove her age.
They could in Kansas. A thirteen year old married her boyfriend who was twenty one at the time, he even served time in prison for going out with the girl when she was twelve, he is on the sex offender list in Ne . His wife by the way is having her fifth baby. The other children have been taken away from them and in the near future will be adopted by their foster families. They think that having another baby, they will be able to keep this one. Both of them don't work.
huskerlicious

Falls City, NE

#290116 Mar 22, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Prove her age.
Petey doesn't know his history very well. Nor does he know biblical history. T

Location hidden

#290117 Mar 22, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
2) They were property; they had no choice in it and many died very young from childbirth.
<quoted text>
1) I have read as young as 13 and as old as 17, depending upon whose commentary it was.

2) She would have been Joseph's property.

3) According to the story, she agreed.
huskerlicious

Falls City, NE

#290118 Mar 22, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Virgin Mary was never considered property. She is the Mother of Christ.

Location hidden

#290119 Mar 22, 2013
huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text>They could in Kansas. A thirteen year old married her boyfriend who was twenty one at the time, he even served time in prison for going out with the girl when she was twelve, he is on the sex offender list in Ne . His wife by the way is having her fifth baby. The other children have been taken away from them and in the near future will be adopted by their foster families. They think that having another baby, they will be able to keep this one. Both of them don't work.
We are talking about Biblical times. I doubt that Kansas did anything to anyone during that time.
Gtown71

United States

#290120 Mar 22, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should BC be treated differently that any other preventative medication?
You realize that the choice crowd says the same thing on the other end of the deal right?
Like -what's the difference in removing an unwanted fetus, or an unwanted cancer tumor.

As far as birth control, if folks want to make it, then fine. If folks want to buy it, that's fine.
I'm not saying either one is right, but people have free will, and if someone wants to make meth, fine, if someone wants to buy meth, fine. I don't believe we should make meth legal, just becouse many do it, like abortion, or many things.

Gods way is best.
No sex before marriage, remain faithful till death, if you don't want kids or if you do, trust God with it,since that's the only union He will bless.
Pink and blue ones.

Any thing outside of this, people should be held accountable, by themselves.
It all points to one thing -we all need a savior.:)

Location hidden

#290121 Mar 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize that the choice crowd says the same thing on the other end of the deal right?
Like -what's the difference in removing an unwanted fetus, or an unwanted cancer tumor.
As far as birth control, if folks want to make it, then fine. If folks want to buy it, that's fine.
I'm not saying either one is right, but people have free will, and if someone wants to make meth, fine, if someone wants to buy meth, fine. I don't believe we should make meth legal, just becouse many do it, like abortion, or many things.
Gods way is best.
No sex before marriage, remain faithful till death, if you don't want kids or if you do, trust God with it,since that's the only union He will bless.
Pink and blue ones.
Any thing outside of this, people should be held accountable, by themselves.
It all points to one thing -we all need a savior.:)
"You realize that the choice crowd says the same thing on the other end of the deal right?
As far as birth control, if folks want to make it, then fine. If folks want to buy it, that's fine."

There's a big difference between BC and abortion. BC is designed to prevent pregnancy, abortion is designed to kill a life already started. Would you rather prevent a pregnancy from occuring, or kill?
huskerlicious

Falls City, NE

#290122 Mar 22, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
We are talking about Biblical times. I doubt that Kansas did anything to anyone during that time.
The Virgin Mary was never considered property. Actually everything about the marriage to St. Joseph was good and honorable. They raised Christ . They had the perfect marriage. We should honor Joseph and Mary, not blaspheme them in any way because they had the most important job on earth, they brought up Christ.

Indianapolis

#290125 Mar 22, 2013
WTF was she considered before then, besides joseph's "fresh meat"?
huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text>The Virgin Mary was never considered property. She is the Mother of Christ.

Indianapolis

#290126 Mar 22, 2013
You were there?
huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text>The Virgin Mary was never considered property. Actually everything about the marriage to St. Joseph was good and honorable. They raised Christ . They had the perfect marriage. We should honor Joseph and Mary, not blaspheme them in any way because they had the most important job on earth, they brought up Christ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,141,339
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Mothra 48,364
Ft. Lauderdale Arrests Homeless Man At Meeting ... 4 hr Calvin Ralls 1
Review: Travel Options Inc (Sep '11) 9 hr lindsay 124
Can Am Motorcars Nov 18 Angry Customer 1
Review: G8 Van Lines Nov 17 Damon Ward 5
Broward lets probation-violation suspects go fr... (Feb '08) Nov 16 jmartin 275

Rip Current Statement for Broward County was issued at November 21 at 2:45PM EST

Pompano Beach Dating
Find my Match

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pompano Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pompano Beach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:53 am PST

Bleacher Report11:53AM
Lavonte David (Hamstring) Questionable for Sunday