Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
272,501 - 272,520 of 305,076 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
When did I say it was "normal"? I said that they committed no crime unless they molest a child. Let's further complicate this for your tiny mind: Not all child molesters are pedophiles.
<quoted text>
Since you claim lesbianism, homexualism and bisexualism are natural states of humans and as normal as heterosexual, then why not pedophila or beastiality? Why do you discriminate?

You pagns love to create your own rules of nature and science. If any sexual preference is normal, you must believe that an adult wanting a loving sexual relationhsip with a child is just another normal human condition and that makes you sick.
You and your pagan friends will say and do anyhting to justify your abnormal human condition.

You are still loved by god, you are still human but your craving of man flesh is an abnormal condition and not noirmal. Just as your approval of adult/child relationships is not normal.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
NONSENSE. Some of us just choose NOT to live in your regressive ideology, Tommydumdum. Whether it is to get married and/or have children, both are lifestyle choices, which means they are OPTIONAL, not required.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dianne-lawrence...
Dianne Lawrence
THE REAL THREAT TO MARRIAGE
Posted: 6/04/2012
The religious conservatives have it wrong ... again. Gay marriage will not destroy the institute of marriage. How can people who want to get married end marriage?
In fact, gay men and women who crave marriage are the distraction, the front, the "beard" if you will for the real secret, pervasive threat to the Institute of Marriage ... childless, single, joyous, happy and free women who just can't get worked up about getting married and who do not want children. And our numbers are growing. Nearly half of the population is single and 61 percent of them have never married.
I have been unmarried all my life (60 years) despite being attractive, bright, talented and accomplished. I've had a few men hover around aiming at my ever moving target, and I've had a few men who were too fast on their feet to fall over my extended foot. I had one man hint around about marriage, and the only response I could give him was "Think, man, THINK!"
(Skipping three paragraphs)
I am not against marriage. I know some wonderful unions where two people have lasted and are so well suited one couldn't imagine them with anyone else. In some cases one couldn't imagine anyone else putting up with either of them. I have also seen disastrous unions and placed bets at the wedding as to the number of years or even months it would last. I've seen wonderful unions that ended with the untimely death of the partner. I like the stories of "We knew we were right, right from the start" and they were right. Yet this "right for each other" never came my way. And if it did, I apparently didn't notice.
But contrary to what married folks want to believe, lack of children or husband has many rewards for an adventurous woman. Freedom is not just another word for nothing left to lose. I have had the enormous great fortune to have been able to pursue everything I've ever wanted to do and become the most full version of myself, something I hear gets lost for many women in the middle of endless husband and child demands. I do know that a family can have its rewards: Who can deny the benefits of protection, affection, support? But so many are a hotbed of tangled resentments, unspoken fears and complicated intrigues one can't deny that single isn't better or worse than being married: It's just different. Actually for some of us it seems to work exceedingly well. The secret is out.
You are an angry frustrated pagan lesbian, we get it. You have to live in the closet and you are angry. You are angry at the man you call husband and the child you had to bear through your awful pregnancy.

Yes, we get it.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you afraid to tell us what your personal opinion on abortion is?
She never will, at least in a straight forward honest way. From her numerous postings it is clear she is a proabortion pagan. She claims to suppport the right of a woman to choose to go get an abortion but not the abortion.

Like she would approve of your right to pull the trigger of your gun but not to the bullet coming out of it.

Sadly, she is what she is.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you claim lesbianism, homexualism and bisexualism are natural states of humans and as normal as heterosexual, then why not pedophila or beastiality? Why do you discriminate?
You pagns love to create your own rules of nature and science. If any sexual preference is normal, you must believe that an adult wanting a loving sexual relationhsip with a child is just another normal human condition and that makes you sick.
You and your pagan friends will say and do anyhting to justify your abnormal human condition.
You are still loved by god, you are still human but your craving of man flesh is an abnormal condition and not noirmal. Just as your approval of adult/child relationships is not normal.
When you figure out what a false comparison means, you'll be able to answer your own question.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
She never will, at least in a straight forward honest way. From her numerous postings it is clear she is a proabortion pagan. She claims to suppport the right of a woman to choose to go get an abortion but not the abortion.
Like she would approve of your right to pull the trigger of your gun but not to the bullet coming out of it.
Sadly, she is what she is.
Bitner has said many times she helps brings babies into the world for a living. That if she were to get pregnant, she'd most likely need to abort the pregnancy. That no matter what decision another pregnant woman makes, Bitner supports her civil right to decide.

How difficult is it for you to understand her position? You constantly bring it up like Bitner has some weird thought process, when in reality, it's your lack of thought processes that keeps you stuck in ...(you can figure it out, right?).

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text>I am thinking what Christ thinks is right. Don't you? Artificial birth control is a grave sin according to the Catholic Church. I hope you agree with the teachings of the Church.
When did Christ ever opine about birth control? That's a Catholic church rule. The Catholics made it up.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

That's no consent; that's suborning oneself to another's will.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
38And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Again, that's someone without choice accepting their fate. Where is she ASKED permission to be impregnated?
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Luke 1:26-38
King James Version (KJV)
26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,
27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.
28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus.
32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
36 And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.
37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.
38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
That's no consent; that's suborning oneself to another's will.
<quoted text>
Did you expect a written contract?
chocobeast

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

The Cathies are strongly into incest. The sexual deparavity of the average catholick is shocking. They beef against what other people do sexually to cover their own perversion. The Cathies are the most perverted lot on the planet!!! Don't be fooled! The Cathlicks are into annal sex big time! they love it! The vatican is a bastion of annal sexual activity!

Cath-O-Pervs!

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Where the hell does JC say anything against birth control?
huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text>I am thinking what Christ thinks is right. Don't you? Artificial birth control is a grave sin according to the Catholic Church. I hope you agree with the teachings of the Church.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so determined to drag someone else into your arguement?
Why do you go around incessantly trying to start shit w/ prolifers?
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
I also understand the desire no to have children. IMO where prolifers make the biggest mistake is in being against birth control. If a woman desides that she doesn't ever want children, all forms of BC, including having her tubes tied or her partner having a vasectomy, should be readily available.
I won't use artificia birth control because it is not permitted in my Catholic Faith. It is not a "mistake" to follow the precepts of my Catholic Faith. It is you exemplifying bigotry that is a mistake.

^^ Sandra Fluke's sister ^^

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

chocobeast wrote:
The Cathies are strongly into incest. The sexual deparavity of the average catholick is shocking. They beef against what other people do sexually to cover their own perversion. The Cathies are the most perverted lot on the planet!!! Don't be fooled! The Cathlicks are into annal sex big time! they love it! The vatican is a bastion of annal sexual activity!
Cath-O-Pervs!
Oh STFU troll.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo did a fine job of expressing her beliefs as she understands them.
Susan Butt Smooch: "Foo did a fine job of expressing her beliefs as she understands them."

<3 (__ 0 __)

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Lesbians and gay men are both hmosexuals. All 4 orietations are innate and "normal".

Bestiality and pedophilia are learned behaviors and as long as those involved do not molest children or animals, it's none of your business.

We DON'T create rules of science; we observe them. Yo9u ignore what real science says and make up crap that furthers your fascist beliefs.
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now No Relevance, dont be jealous because for years, Sue has been able to get along with folks from both sides of the abortion issue, while you can't even get along with your left hand.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey A*hole, I hate Bitner's position on abortion as much as anybody, but this comment is way out of line.
Feel free to post a prolife post any time, dear.

Ya kiss ass ya.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Susanm wrote:
Docs: Same-sex marriage benefits kids
"Although Jackson did not provide specifics on the study, Perrin dismisses such concerns and says virtually all the studies evaluating the benefit of having both a mother and a father in the home compare the situation to a one-parent family, typically the mother alone—not to two parents of the same sex.
“This is something that people are often concerned about, but in reality it just isn’t really a problem for these families,” she said.“It’s very clear that other people in the child’s family environment can substitute for a male or a female influence.”
In reaching its conclusion, the American Academy of Pediatrics authors reviewed more than 30 years of scientific research evaluating children raised by gay and lesbian parents.
“There’s no relationship between parents' gender or sexual orientation and their children's well-being,” Perrin said.“Our conclusion is based in the fact that there’s no evidence at all that same-sex marriage harms children in any way.”
http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2013/03/21/no-e...
1) Gay adoption is child discrimination. Period.

2) Feel free to make a prolife post, dear. You seem to be needing a lot of attention from the proaborts....fishing for your "Atta girl!" back pats.

** pat, pat **

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Run along little doggie....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pompano Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••