Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,920
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#289958 Mar 21, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The grand jury doesn't say all his abortions were illegal, did they?
Your claim is that most were done legally. Prove that.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#289959 Mar 21, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
In my post to cpeter, I didn't ask that question.
I didn't say you did. It was a request not to sidetrack the issue again as you did when you DID ask that question. It was not the point of the post. Either you know that full well, and are just being dishonest, or you really are as dumb as a box of hair. Which is it?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#289960 Mar 21, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point that I didn't respond to?
It is not legal for more than two people to marry now. Should it be legal?
The point about sexual orientation in general, and bisexuals in particular.

Notice that I am answering your questions, while you're still dishonestly ignoring mine.

Yes, it should be legal for more than two consenting adults to marry each other. Why not?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289961 Mar 21, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The point about sexual orientation in general, and bisexuals in particular.
Notice that I am answering your questions, while you're still dishonestly ignoring mine.
Yes, it should be legal for more than two consenting adults to marry each other. Why not?
What was the point you were making about sexual orientation in general and bisexuals in particular.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289962 Mar 21, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say you did. It was a request not to sidetrack the issue again as you did when you DID ask that question. It was not the point of the post. Either you know that full well, and are just being dishonest, or you really are as dumb as a box of hair. Which is it?
None of the above.

Which question that I asked months ago are you concerned about?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289963 Mar 21, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your claim is that most were done legally. Prove that.
Nobody has made any charges against him for the abortions he did in DE.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#289964 Mar 21, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the point you were making about sexual orientation in general and bisexuals in particular.
"Not true. They are sexually attracted to both genders.[sentence deleted by me to keep you from attempting to distract with it again]

Sexual attraction is a chemical reaction in the brain, not a choice. Who one has sex with is a choice, not who one is sexually attracted to.

Tell us, at what age did you CHOOSE to be only sexually attracted to men? If you are only sexually attracted to men, that is."
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#289965 Mar 21, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
Forum wrote:
Who wouldn't want a baby?
Ocean wrote:
Any woman or man who is childfree (a term which means no kids by choice). That's who.
I also don't want a baby. I'm DONE with the whole procreation thing, and have no intention of getting pregnant again. Thank goodness the odds of that happening are slim to none.
I'd bet you, like me, know several childfree couples who are enjoying themselves and their lives exactly as they wish and have planned. Some folks around here think (or try making others believe) they are missing out without having children. They couldn't be more wrong in a lot of cases. Sure, there are folks who'd've loved to have kids but couldn't. Does that justify forcing all pregnant women to accept their unwanted/unhealthy pregnancies? Not in a heartbeat!
(pun intended)

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#289966 Mar 21, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
None of the above.
Which question that I asked months ago are you concerned about?
None. My concern was that you not distract with that subject again, but you did it anyway.

And yes, you're either being dishonest, or stupid.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#289967 Mar 21, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody has made any charges against him for the abortions he did in DE.
No more distractions. No more tap dancing. Prove your claim that "most of his abortions were legal".

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#289968 Mar 21, 2013
There's nothing wrong in being a well-evolved being, although wolves do have appalling table manners.

What if you're wrong about god--or thor, osiris, etc?
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like it would be good to be a wolf?
I'm not judging you cpeter, since my sin is just as great as anyones, just wanted you to think about one thing.
What if you're wrong, about God?
I watched a dirt dobber pull a dead spider over 30 yds.
The spider was much larger the it was, and every few feet, it would stop, and fly to its nest. If it was off course, then it would line back up when it flew back.
If a dirt dobber, was smart enough to do that, us humans should be alittle better off, but yet humanity is getting worse, not better.

Indianapolis

#289969 Mar 21, 2013
What are you on?
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Special Olympics keep bothering for money.
Why would you make children that are ill run?
Those children have heart problems.
They raise them always telling them that they
are not normal and then they make them run to
prove themselves. Who is really retarded?
I am sure it is CARC needing money so they
can pretend that they have a business.

Indianapolis

#289970 Mar 21, 2013
Nope; that's frigging ignorant. It means that they have the capacity to be attracted to either gender; it's just as innate as your heterosexuality. They can chooe how or if to express those desires, but they can't choose not to be attracted to both.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that most people are bi sexual, then that means they have a choice. It is not hard wired.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289971 Mar 21, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Nope; that's frigging ignorant. It means that they have the capacity to be attracted to either gender; it's just as innate as your heterosexuality. They can chooe how or if to express those desires, but they can't choose not to be attracted to both.
<quoted text>
You are saying that they can never settle on having one or the other as a permenant partner, they have to have both?

You also said that was the majority of people and that being only gay or only straight is actually the minority.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289972 Mar 21, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"Not true. They are sexually attracted to both genders.[sentence deleted by me to keep you from attempting to distract with it again]
Sexual attraction is a chemical reaction in the brain, not a choice. Who one has sex with is a choice, not who one is sexually attracted to.
Tell us, at what age did you CHOOSE to be only sexually attracted to men? If you are only sexually attracted to men, that is."
About six. I was madly in love with John Clark.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#289973 Mar 21, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You are saying that they can never settle on having one or the other as a permenant partner, they have to have both?
You also said that was the majority of people and that being only gay or only straight is actually the minority.
Nothing he said in anyway resembles your first sentence.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#289974 Mar 21, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
About six. I was madly in love with John Clark.
So, at six, you were not only thinking of about sex (sounds like you should have been removed from your parents), you then made a conscious choice to only be sexually attracted to men? Really?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289975 Mar 21, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
I reread this and I understand that you are saying bisexuals are attracted to both genders. My question would be does a bisexual person ever choose his identity and pick a monogamous relationship with one gender?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289976 Mar 21, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
So, at six, you were not only thinking of about sex (sounds like you should have been removed from your parents), you then made a conscious choice to only be sexually attracted to men? Really?
Didn't you ever have a boy you liked when you were a child? Probably not.

Indianapolis

#289977 Mar 21, 2013
I said nothing of the kind. Bisexuals can have permanent relationships with one person. It doesn't mean they can't be attracted to other people; they just choose not to act on it--you know, like everyone else can.

The second statement is true. Many are bisexual with a pronounce preference, but also have occasional attractions to the less-favored gender.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Mothra 50,306
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,172,633
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr King George 96,835
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr Frijoles 71,539
Scout & Molly's is coming in the spring 8 hr jeffry 1
South Florida braces for affects of possible Ha... (Jan '10) 10 hr OId Sailor 9
Review: Jetset Charter 11 hr Bensoens 2
Pompano Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pompano Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News