Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 320097 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289741 Mar 20, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Tiller provided legal late term abortions. Gosnell may have as well, but most of what he did was illegally done, and we all condemned him.
Why would we condemn the doctor who acts legally, as Tiller did?
Because it is a repulsive way to make a living, killing babies near term.

The fact that tiller's partner in crime was convicted for falsifying the health reasons for the LTAs proves he was doing illegal abortions too.
Gtown71

United States

#289742 Mar 20, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confusing having an opinion regarding a given act with wishing to deny others the right to choose. It's not the same thing at all.
Why not just say us choice people have a double standard we live by?
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#289743 Mar 20, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull. They were both paid to find an excuse to kill late term babies that their mothers decided had to die.
aheartbreakingchoice.com

WHAT? You got that from this website that she posted?? She's right. You're an idiot.

I STRONGLY suggest you stop ignoring what you dont like to see, then accuse others of not making thoughtful posts.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#289744 Mar 20, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't know the history of the islands. Many are of black slave heritage.
So what South African island are claimnig your grandfather was from?

You ARE claiming he was black, correct?

Would you have called HIM an ape too?
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#289745 Mar 20, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not quite true. You never condemned him for doing allegedly legal late term abortions, even as late as near born. The same thing tiller did.
Gosnell ran an illegl clinic. He didn't DO ***legal*** late term abortions.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#289746 Mar 20, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I thought it was very well said, as well, just not truth.
She does like anyone, which is lives by her own rules. If a married woman has an affair, and gets pregnant, then dies from letting her boyfriend try and give her a late term abortion, then she is a poor tragic soul, who should've been able to access a legal "safe " abortion.
Yet if a pro life woman has an affair -she's a whore.
Cpeter claims to have slept with hundreds, if not thousands of guys, but since he "may " have done it over time, its all good.
You folks contradict yourselves, and you give yourself away sooo easily. At least foo and cpeter aren't living a lie, and know where they stand as being gay, but most of you are still in the closet. You're ashamed, becouse you know it's wrong without anyone telling you, but with enough time you to can sear your conscience with a hot iron and come on out, untill then hid behing your feces for jesus and Aka names.
There's nothing normal about being gay.
Many were molested, which effected them the rest of their lives, but they will never admit it.
I seen a deal on fb, where a small girl in china was hit by a car, while others walked and drove atound her, but never even tried to help her!
This is the world we live in, dog eat dog.
That poor child layed there and died, becouse humanity is not very humane.
Not sure why I'm saying this to you, since the death of over 3,500 unborn babies have No effect on you guys, then what's one little dead girl in the street? Just push her to the curb, and get on about your life :)
Why do you keep lying? Foo didn't say any of the things you're attributing to her.

You give Christians a very bad name.
grumpy

Huntington Station, NY

#289747 Mar 20, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt Ink's heard of Apartheid, Grumpy.
I also doubt she's ever seenna Jew.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289748 Mar 20, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosnell ran an illegl clinic. He didn't DO ***legal*** late term abortions.
He performed 16,000 abortions. Do you think they were all illegal?

Wise up.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289749 Mar 20, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
So what South African island are claimnig your grandfather was from?
You ARE claiming he was black, correct?
Would you have called HIM an ape too?
You're drinking again. Stop it.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289750 Mar 20, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Tiller provided legal late term abortions. Gosnell may have as well, but most of what he did was illegally done, and we all condemned him.
Why would we condemn the doctor who acts legally, as Tiller did?
They weren't legal as the conviction of his partner proves.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#289751 Mar 20, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not just say us choice people have a double standard we live by?
Because that wouldn't be true.

I support your right to speak freely. That doesn't mean I have to agree with everything you say.

I'm sorry that you can't see the distinction, but it's there.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#289752 Mar 20, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
They weren't legal as the conviction of his partner proves.
Not really. The case against her was controversial, and included allegations of perjury on the Prosecution's side. It was also based upon her supposed misuse of computer software, and not anything Tiller did. He was cleared of all charges. Which means that yes, all the abortions her performed were legal. Sorry.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289753 Mar 20, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. The case against her was controversial, and included allegations of perjury on the Prosecution's side. It was also based upon her supposed misuse of computer software, and not anything Tiller did. He was cleared of all charges. Which means that yes, all the abortions her performed were legal. Sorry.
She was convicted of helping tiller falsifying documents saying the women's helth was in danger in order to obtain abortions.
Unbelievable.
Gtown71

United States

#289754 Mar 20, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep lying? Foo didn't say any of the things you're attributing to her.
You give Christians a very bad name.
You give Bit o honey a bad name :)
Gtown71

United States

#289755 Mar 20, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Because that wouldn't be true.
I support your right to speak freely. That doesn't mean I have to agree with everything you say.
I'm sorry that you can't see the distinction, but it's there.
So if a single woman goes to a bar and brings home a man for sex, then she is a whore, if she has kids, but not if she doesn't ?

What you cannot see, is when you have no line or standard to go buy, then it is up to your own mind to decide what is and what isn't right or wrong.

You couldn't even build a very good house using these measures, so how do you think it builds a good life?
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#289756 Mar 20, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull. They were both paid to find an excuse to kill late term babies that their mothers decided had to die.
Dr Gosnell by his own estimate legally killed over 16, 000 late term fetuses. BTW you shouldn't be taking the Lord's name in vain.
Just another commandment for you to break?
Who wouldn't want a baby?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#289757 Mar 20, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
She was convicted of helping tiller falsifying documents saying the women's helth was in danger in order to obtain abortions.
Unbelievable.
She wasn't "convicted" of anything. Her license was revoked because they claimed she didn't put enough information into a computer program which was making the diagnosis. Not of falsifying anything, and Tiller didn't have anything to do with it, he was cleared of all charges.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#289758 Mar 20, 2013
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
No you haven't. Not once have you provided a hypothetical example of a preemie "reaching viability" with medical assistance.
What you DID provide me with was an example of a preemie to whom ALS was applied but who still died despite all efforts. This was an example of a preemie that was NEVER viable. How you ever thought this answered my question....or was an example of a preemie "reaching viability" is beyond me.
<quoted text>
Of course I rejected it. It was not what I asked for.
<quoted text>
The phrase "reaching viability" has no real meaning. It is an oxymoron. If a preemie needs to "reach viability" that means it is not yet viable. Yet we know that a preemie that is not viable cannot survive no matter what medical assistance is applied.
<quoted text>
The fact that you would even use a term such as "borderline viability" demonstrates you still have no grasp of the concept of viability. There is no such thing as being "borderline viable". A preemie is either viable or it is NOT.
Now please.....just ONE hypothetical example of a preemie that REACHES viability with medical assistance. Either you can provide one or you can't. Which is it ?
I just provided the link yesterday that discussed exactly what borderline viability is and what it means.

I think the issue here is your lack of nuance. You are too stuck in extreme black and white thinking as evidenced from your post last night. You believe fetus is viable or not. That those preemies who've died even after being attached to ALS were incorrectly labeled viable.

There is nothing to argue about here, Doc. You cannot grasp what I'm saying and so you choose to argue it. Well, have fun. All by yourself. Arguing.

I don't feel I need to prove what I'm saying. You either get it or you don't.

Obviously you don't. But not for my lack of trying. For a couple years.

Still here we are. And here is where we'll remain. I've lost all interest.

I cannot be more plain than that.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#289759 Mar 20, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
"So if a single woman goes to a bar and brings home a man for sex, then she is a whore, if she has kids, but not if she doesn't ?"

Excuse me, but I never expressed an opinion on this one way or the other.

"What you cannot see, is when you have no line or standard to go buy, then it is up to your own mind to decide what is and what isn't right or wrong."

Expressing an opinion means you do have a standard you are going by. It just may not be the same as someone else's standards, and it doesn't mean one wishes to impose that opinion on others. I'm sorry you're not bright enough to understand this.

"You couldn't even build a very good house using these measures, so how do you think it builds a good life?"

You're babbling. Building a house has nothing to do with this.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289760 Mar 20, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
She wasn't "convicted" of anything. Her license was revoked because they claimed she didn't put enough information into a computer program which was making the diagnosis. Not of falsifying anything, and Tiller didn't have anything to do with it, he was cleared of all charges.
Loss of license and still under investigation. He's dead and can't be brought up on charges. If she lost her license for helping him, he would have lost his too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Earl 1,642,305
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr EatASausageDunsky 64,124
girls how many family members have you had sex ... (Dec '15) 20 hr Degenerate 22
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sat zazz 98,586
Hey Coward Jew Boy >> Yeah You Israel Nov 17 op Gladio 3
News Palm Beach County: Two men shot outside strip c... (Oct '07) Nov 14 KiKi 82
Moving to pompano Beach need to find very cheap... Oct 31 Rodandtracy 1

Pompano Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages