Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311004 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289702 Mar 20, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO My grandfather was from South Africa and is Jewish. Being "kinda dark" as in 'swarthy' Cuban or Puerto Rican isn't African you MORON.
My G-d you're stupid.
I have black family members besides the Spanish, she said again.

You might even know one of them.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289703 Mar 20, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO My grandfather was from South Africa and is Jewish. Being "kinda dark" as in 'swarthy' Cuban or Puerto Rican isn't African you MORON.
My G-d you're stupid.
You just don't know the history of the islands. Many are of black slave heritage.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289704 Mar 20, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie. You're really on a roll today, you POS.
Are you doing anything to stop it? I didn't think so. When you do nothing you in effect condone it. That's a shitty way to live.
Gtown71

United States

#289705 Mar 20, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
"Did you CHOOSE to screw a woman and not a man? Do you CHOOSE to be hetrosexual? No, its hardwired in you, just as being gay or lesbian is hardwired into others.
Can we CHOOSE to be unhappy and unfullfilled all our lives with a partner who's sexuality YOU would approve of? Sure we could, but we're intelligent enough to understand G-d made us just the way he wanted us - or biologically to be with who is RIGHT for us. Its not a choice."
Very well said!!!
Yes, I thought it was very well said, as well, just not truth.
She does like anyone, which is lives by her own rules. If a married woman has an affair, and gets pregnant, then dies from letting her boyfriend try and give her a late term abortion, then she is a poor tragic soul, who should've been able to access a legal "safe " abortion.

Yet if a pro life woman has an affair -she's a whore.

Cpeter claims to have slept with hundreds, if not thousands of guys, but since he "may " have done it over time, its all good.

You folks contradict yourselves, and you give yourself away sooo easily. At least foo and cpeter aren't living a lie, and know where they stand as being gay, but most of you are still in the closet. You're ashamed, becouse you know it's wrong without anyone telling you, but with enough time you to can sear your conscience with a hot iron and come on out, untill then hid behing your feces for jesus and Aka names.

There's nothing normal about being gay.

Many were molested, which effected them the rest of their lives, but they will never admit it.
I seen a deal on fb, where a small girl in china was hit by a car, while others walked and drove atound her, but never even tried to help her!
This is the world we live in, dog eat dog.

That poor child layed there and died, becouse humanity is not very humane.

Not sure why I'm saying this to you, since the death of over 3,500 unborn babies have No effect on you guys, then what's one little dead girl in the street? Just push her to the curb, and get on about your life :)
Gtown71

United States

#289706 Mar 20, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Having an addiction is not "evil" you moron.
I never said it was (this is where you would call me a liar for the umptenth time :) but addictions comes from evil.
I geuss you like many think being a drunk, is a disease.
the only one, I know where the sick ones must go out and but their disease and drink it daily.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#289707 Mar 20, 2013
"Spiritual transfer"? Thanks, I needed a good laugh.

Anger issues can have many causes, and you have no idea what those "loving, caring" parents might have been like behind closed doors.

Wow...generational curses...just, wow!
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never called the 14 yo a ped. Just telling what I seen. His mother told him, that his birth father molested him, and even if kids do not remember, since he didn't know -there is a spiritual transfer that you know nothing about.
Kids Inherit much from the biological parents.
Another kid in my class had severe anger issues, even though he was raised from birth, by very loving, caring pants. His real mom and dad were truck drivers, and dropped him off with them, and signed papers less than a month after birth.
There are generational curses as well, but again you know nothing about that either.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289708 Mar 20, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said it was (this is where you would call me a liar for the umptenth time :) but addictions comes from evil.
the only one, I know where the sick ones must go out and but their disease and drink it daily.
Don't tell any drunk jokes, you'll be called a bigot.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289711 Mar 20, 2013
So Jesus came upon a crowd who were about to stone a woman. He looked at the crowd an said "let the person who has not sinned cast the first stone"
Shortly after saying this a woman came out of the crown and hurled a stone.
Jesus turned and said, " I hate when you do that Mom."

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#289712 Mar 20, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a joke?
No. The idiot's been claiming this for months on various threads, as well as a number of other ridiculous things. He's serious.

Indianapolis

#289713 Mar 20, 2013
Try as we might, neither I nor my partners have been able to penetrate that non-existent vagina.

BTW--that verse refers to gender roles, not sexual activity.
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Leviticus.
Chapter 18
22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind,
because it is an abomination.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#289714 Mar 20, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you doing anything to stop it? I didn't think so. When you do nothing you in effect condone it. That's a shitty way to live.
Stop trying to backpedal out of your lie. None of us was silent regarding Gosnell. Every one of us condemned what he did. You lied, and THAT is a shitty way to live. Own it.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289715 Mar 20, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trying to backpedal out of your lie. None of us was silent regarding Gosnell. Every one of us condemned what he did. You lied, and THAT is a shitty way to live. Own it.
That's not quite true. You never condemned him for doing allegedly legal late term abortions, even as late as near born. The same thing tiller did.

Indianapolis

#289716 Mar 20, 2013
So you condone the RCC's child-rape policies?
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Gtown71

United States

#289717 Mar 20, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
"Spiritual transfer"? Thanks, I needed a good laugh.
Anger issues can have many causes, and you have no idea what those "loving, caring" parents might have been like behind closed doors.
Wow...generational curses...just, wow!
<quoted text>
I can only tell you what I'm told, and read, and my own personal experience.
Which you may do with what you wish.

When I was about 19-20 yo, my wife and I lived in an old trailer "trailer trash ",I said it for foo, so she doesn't have to.

We moved out, and needed to sell it. I had two ac units, and they both would freeze up after 10-12 hours, so when I woke up, and before I went to work I would unplug one and pull it out of the window, and set the other one in, and repeat this when I got home from work.

I remember having these thoughts of burning down the trailer for insurance money, and I could pay off what was owed and keep the land.
These were very strong feelings!

I had thought, and thought about how to do it, and I was going to make it look like the ac plug got loose from me switching ac units so much, shorted out and burned it down.

Everyone we knew, knew I pulled the units in and out, so it would work.

Thankfuly, a lady bought the trailer, before I could actually carry out my plans.

Many years later, after I got saved at age 29 -I called a half sister of mine, that I had not talked to since my father died, when I was a kid.

I wanted to know what kind of man was my dad?

I was only about 10 when he died, and knew nothing about him, from his past.

She told me the truth, and it was like she was telling all about my life story.
But one thing stood out, to the point where I was speachless "enter your joke here " lol.

She told me -I used to wonder about y'all s house, since our home burned to the ground when I was 7, and it was built when I was born. She told me, that I always wondered if your dad burned that house, becouse he had burned on years earlier for insurance money.

I told her, wow really? Did he get caught? She said no -he knew how to do it, and he made it look like an accident around the ac plug!

This may just be a coincidence to you, but not me.

There are spiritual transfers that happen when you lay with another as well. I'm sure if you've done all you claim,and I don't have any reason to not believe you, then you are one messed up dude.

Thankfuly for me AND YOU.

God made a way for All of yours, mine, all peoples sin to be forgiven.
You may do as you wish, with that info as well.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289718 Mar 20, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No. The idiot's been claiming this for months on various threads, as well as a number of other ridiculous things. He's serious.
You think he is serious when he says that animals have caught homosexuality from humans? I think you are without humor.

But on a serious note, I have spent my life around and caring for animals large and small and have never seen a male of any sort allow another male to put his penis into his rectum.
Gtown71

United States

#289719 Mar 20, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
All this babbling means...WHAT, exactly?
Foo says, if a single woman CHOOSES to go to the bar and pick up different men, then she is a wwhore. Do you feel the same, or are you really for womens freedom over their own sexuality?

Or would you like to be like foo, and judge those you wish, and not anyone who agrees with you for doing the same?

I'm curious to your answer, to see if you truly hold firm to your beliefs on womens rights, or will you cave and agree with foo, that a woman that CHOOSES to go out and have sex with whomever she wills, is a wwhore.
if she goes to a bar first, and or has a child at home.
So what do you think ocean?
Where do you draw the line?
Do you have a line?
Or is your line like that of foo, and others, and is moveable to where you wish :)
Gtown71

United States

#289720 Mar 20, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You think he is serious when he says that animals have caught homosexuality from humans? I think you are without humor.
But on a serious note, I have spent my life around and caring for animals large and small and have never seen a male of any sort allow another male to put his penis into his rectum.
No, and you never will. Even a dog has enough sense to know it isn't right. You never see two female dogs together either, for pleasure purposes.

That comes from within the sick minds and hearts of humans.

Thanks be to God, for sending us all a savior.
I just pray those who don't know Him, will come to know Him.

I geuss untill a person realizes they are a sinner, then they will have no need for a savior.

Indianapolis

#289721 Mar 20, 2013
If I had a child to care for, my sex life would be quite different. That's the difference.

Gays sometimes stay in the closet for very practical reasons, like fear of losing family or not being elected pope. Many heteros are molested as children; would you say they became straight because they were molested?

Normal? Like you? I'd rather die.

I'd really love to fly out to china and pick the kid off the road, but I'm booked. Maybe you could get off your pontificating ass instead of haranguing other people about it?
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I thought it was very well said, as well, just not truth.
She does like anyone, which is lives by her own rules. If a married woman has an affair, and gets pregnant, then dies from letting her boyfriend try and give her a late term abortion, then she is a poor tragic soul, who should've been able to access a legal "safe " abortion.
Yet if a pro life woman has an affair -she's a whore.
Cpeter claims to have slept with hundreds, if not thousands of guys, but since he "may " have done it over time, its all good.
You folks contradict yourselves, and you give yourself away sooo easily. At least foo and cpeter aren't living a lie, and know where they stand as being gay, but most of you are still in the closet. You're ashamed, becouse you know it's wrong without anyone telling you, but with enough time you to can sear your conscience with a hot iron and come on out, untill then hid behing your feces for jesus and Aka names.
There's nothing normal about being gay.
Many were molested, which effected them the rest of their lives, but they will never admit it.
I seen a deal on fb, where a small girl in china was hit by a car, while others walked and drove atound her, but never even tried to help her!
This is the world we live in, dog eat dog.
That poor child layed there and died, becouse humanity is not very humane.
Not sure why I'm saying this to you, since the death of over 3,500 unborn babies have No effect on you guys, then what's one little dead girl in the street? Just push her to the curb, and get on about your life :)
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289722 Mar 20, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
So you condone the RCC's child-rape policies?
<quoted text>
I have condemned it on here many times. No so for the people who think gosnell and tiller provided a service. They both provided thousands of late term abortions, even up to near birth.

Indianapolis

#289723 Mar 20, 2013
You're such a hypocrite; you just switched your addiction to religion.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pompano Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,375,339
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 39 min TRD 70,474
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 58,880
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 98,025
News College student launches new line of dolls for ... 4 hr White and Right 1
News Broward school bond projects could face big cos... May 1 Marcy June 1
News Kamla in Us as Trini businessman honoured in Fl... May 1 Marcy June 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pompano Beach Mortgages